Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I usually love Becca products, but this one was disappointing. I purchased this hoping that it would help me achieving luminous, radiant glow. The first day I applied it, I used my normal makeup routine, and I immediately didn't see anything different about my makeup at all, as if I didn't even add the primer to my routine. After about 6 hours, I checked my makeup again and it had worn off, as if I hadn't even used any primer in the first place. The next day, to really see if this primer has actually done anything, I primed half of my face and left the other half blank, then applied my normal foundation all over. I saw no difference in either side of my face at all. Sorry to say but this product is not good!!