BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,136 Q&A
- "i received a deluxe sample of this and decided to try it on a work day. my skin is super dry in the morning and then progressively oilier throughout the day. when i first put this primer on it looked good, however within just a few hours i was an oil slick. i had a feeling this would happen as usually "radiant glow" is a red flag for my skin as i will appear so oily. not only did i look oily, but i felt so disgusting. very pretty for dry skin but not for oily!!" in 844 reviews
- "i got this as a sample in my sephora play box awhile back a never really used it. i'm new to primers i just starting using them. this primer is ok, it does give you a glowy look. i've been experimenting with primers and i found that i prefer primers that have hydrating ingredients to them. this is an all around good primer, is have to use it more to see if i really like it." in 184 reviews
1. The luminous glow this gives is STUNNING. It's a great neutral shade - not too gold and not too pink.
2. This actually wears surprisingly well. It is a primer after all, but I was surprised how this increases the longevity, given the fact that it's illuminating - definitely doesn't slip around!
3. I love sample size! A little definitely goes a long way, so if you want to try this out, please get the trial size first - it'll last you forever! (I wore this on my wedding day under my makeup!)
1. Alright, I did say that this doesn't budge. Which, as a primer, is a good thing! The only concern I have is that this definitely brings attention and sticks to dry patches/healing acne spots. So with that in mind, I try to apply this strictly to my t-zone, (where the light would naturally hit) avoiding areas where I'm dry (creases of my nose!).
I would call this product a cult favorite - but I may be biased considering I wore it for my wedding :)
(Applied after routine skin care with Clinique 3-step, Ginsing eye cream by Origins & under Laneige Cushion foundation & KatVonD lock-in setting powder/concealer. Finished with the Urban Decay setting spray; no filter used for the selfie taken with my iPhone).
BECCA Backlight Priming FilterLANEIGE BB Cushion Foundation SPF 50
Kat Von D Lock-it Mini Baking DuoUrban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting SprayOrigins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff
Will say, I have an olive skin tone so not sure how it will look on fair skin but for my fellow brunettes who have a tan or olive complexion...would definitely recommend!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos