BY BECCA

What it is: A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow. What it does: Backlight Filter Face Primer creates a canvas for your makeup, extending its wear from day to night. Infused with three unique Filtering Luminescent Pearls,... see more...

ximena m.
Charlotte
This primer is my absolute favorite. I use this everyday for my makeup routine. It gives a beautiful glow and it just looks beautiful underneath your foundation. It’s very worth the price.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I like this primer a lot! I like that it’s a 2 in 1 because it primes and it highlights/illuminates your complexion. My makeup looks dewy and flawless with it. Highly recommended💖
YurikoZ L.
This item i got the sample from sephora a small trial size and after testing it, the very next day i went to buy the full size. This item is a must have in my daily makeup routine! It gives me the nice glow and the photos that i took after makeup using this primer is much nicer than without! This item is highly recommended and its so light and not cakey! I really love becca products and their products are so highly recommended!
Kim G.
Chicago
This is a ride or die product for me.  I bought it went Ulta was having their 30 days of beauty sale and I've been in love ever since!  I feel I can just wear this alone and it gives me such a healthy natural glow.  This will be a staple in my makeup collection.
Melissa B.
Davison, MI
Gives a nice glow to the skin underneath makeup. I use this everyday. Preps the skin good for foundation. Is long lasting/ Easy to apply and blend. Only need half a pump maybe one. I would buy this again and I have. Such a good primer I do recommend
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This primer is unreal in every color there is. It's beautiful to mix in with your foundation, as a primer, or even mix in with your moisturizer for a no-makeup makeup day. While a little pricy for a primer, it lasts a good amount of time. I can't recommend enough!
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this primer. it smooths and highlights at the same time. It is easy to blend my Naked Skin foundation or Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation on. I have dry skin and it's hydrating and beautiful. I would 100% recommend it to everyone! It's my new go-to.
Abigail E.
I love this primer. It’s not that moisturizing but it definitely illuminates your face and still shows through the mattes foundations. It’s super good if for going for a more dewy look or just want to have a natural glow.
Tahler W.
durham, nc
This product is amazing! It truly does filter your complexion in photos! I got a sample and once that was gone it was a MUST HAVE!! I tell everyone about it! It’s so light, not creamy or cakey like some other primers! Highly recommend!!
Morgan M.
Jackson, GA
I love this primer. I’ve tried the other one(s) from Becca but none of them compare to this one. It goes on smoothly and great coverage. I use half as much as I’m used to using with other products.

JCPenney