BY BECCA #5 in Face Primer

A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow. Backlight Filter Face Primer creates a canvas for your makeup, extending its wear from day to night. Infused with three unique Filtering Luminescent Pearls, each one adds a different drop of diffused light. Blended together, they impart a one-of-a-kind, lightweight, whipped fluid that creates a smooth canvas and acts as an instant filter, while the vitamin E-enriched formula minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Backlighting acts as an instant filter, creating a diffused, soft-focused radiance that allows your complexion to catch light for a glowing look. Infused with Becca's proprietary blend of crushed pearls, this primer achieves a lit-from-within, healthy-looking effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• I would love to try this product. Is it worth getting?4 Answers
  • Is this product tacky so the foundation sticks to it ? BECCA Bac...2 Answers
  • How does this work for people with combo/oily skin?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Zainab m.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to try this product after hearing too much from you tubers  However after the very first time I used it feels very greasy on me ,then
I decided to give it a few more tries. I really love how light and SMOOTHE it feels on my skin! It also has a slight "glitter" or shimmer to it which makes your skin look super soft and even.
Unfortunately, after every use of this product I just get more breakouts and I'm so bummed because it's a great product!
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best illuminating primers ever! Love becca products. If you want a really dewy look this deff plays that part. Although it can be super shimmery and I'm still searching for the best BB cream that'll make this primer combo work, is hard. When I used the tinted moisturizer by bare minerals with this forget about it breaks up on the skin within 30 minutes. But like when I used the wet n wild foundation it doesn't break up. I deff recommend this to anyone who has dry/normal skin & loves dewy shimmery products
Kaitlyn C.
DICKINSON, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is amazing. I love it because of how glowy and healthy it makes my skin look! Foundation applies and blends very nicely over top of this, but I do not think someone with oily skin would like this. It doesn't make my makeup last longer, just gives me a very healthy and beautiful radiance. I would definitely repurchase.
Julie D.
Bellevue NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this primer its so beautiful on the skin gives you such a gorgeous glow i use it with and without makeup i put some on my shoulders and collar bone too. I use this with matte and non matte foundations it just makes my skin look beautiful and glowy and natural no glitters found in the product. I highly recommend.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is so amazing! I use it everyday. It leaves such a beautiful glow on the skin. It hides pores and just leaves such a beautiful canvas for foundation. I love mixing it together with my foundation. It looks amazing. I would definitely recommend!! BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m really picky about primers because I need my skin feeling soft and smooth and a certain way before I apply my foundation. It does give you a somewhat shimmery finish which normally I don’t like but I really like this primer. It does help with longer foundation wear because I find my foundation staying on longer even without the use of setting spray. The bottle lasts really long as well. I had a deluxe sample of it at some point and it took over a month of daily use to use up. You do have to use a little more than You normally would with other primers but it’s worth it. Price is about the same of other primers of the same quality.
taylor 🙋.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer gave my foundation a flawless, natural finish and had decent staying power. However, I started to have deep cystic acne along my chin and many small blemishes began to pop up where I typically never get acne (I have acne prone, oily skin). After narrowing it down, I realized the only new problem was this primer and when I stopped using it the blemishes slowly began to disappear. It took almost a month for the deep cystic acne to disappear, which greatly upset me that the primer was probably the cause of this. If you do not have acne prone, sensitive skin I would test it out... besides that I would NOT recommend.
Amy M.
Jermyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a little pricey but I really enjoy it. This is not a pore filling product but instead give you a glow from within look. I even wear this on its own sometimes on no makeup days. It also give some moisture to the skin as well I would definitely recommend.
Cedi C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good primer. I just ran out of mine completely and am definitely considering repurchasing. It gave me a nice Luminous finish on my skin, but it's not as Hydrating as I'd like from a Radiance Primer. Definitely beautiful, and when my full face is complete I definitely notice an overall improvement in my skin's natural glow. Loved using it all the time, but I always had to go in with something more just to give my skin some extra nourishment and hydration. 3/5- but I would repurchase again most likely.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the Becca First Light filter for a while, and I loved it - it made my foundation last much longer, but it didn't deliver any other benefits and smelled odd so I decided to try something else. This stuff is amazing.  It delivers such a stunning glow under my foundation (any foundation, matte or otherwise) AND make my makeup last longer. I have combo skin and I was skeptical because I thought this might make it look shinier throughout the day, but not at all! It just looks good.
Courtney B.
Chicago , IL
Does this cover up acne marks and redness pretty well?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Ia this really good. I cant finf a primer that reducea my pores.
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Is it a lightweight face Primer or thick coating?
Jessica P.
La Jolla, CA
How does this work for people with combo/oily skin?
Lucia H.
Does this work well with dry skin?