Corrina C.
Henderson, NV

Would this foundation be a good match with combination skin? I have a very oil forehead and chin while my cheeks and nose are dry.

Tabi P.
Tabi P.
La palma, Ca
1 year, 4 months ago
I think this works great with my combination skin! I use it all over and then just powder my t zone or any areas that get oily! It gives you a glow without making you look to dewy or greasy!
Con7beauty ..
Con7beauty ..
1 year, 4 months ago
I've never tried this myself but I've heard amazing things from people with combo and dry skin. Anything luminous is usually great for dry skin! :)