Taylor F.
Aldie, VA

Hi! I'm looking for everyone's go-to summer foundation! Right now the only two foundations I use are the BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation and the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. I'm looking for something super lightweight and BB cream-like. Has anyone tried the Smashbox BB Water? Or does anyone have anything else they can recommend?

Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
1 year, 2 months ago
I have and use the Naked Skin. Another lightweight foundation that I really like is the Makeup Forever Face and Body. It has a gel like consistency. It is also waterproof and leaves a satin finish. It does a good job evening out skin tones without heavy coverage. I have not tried the Smashbox BB water though. I will have to look into it.