BY BECCA #72 in Liquid Foundation

A light, buildable foundation that imparts subtle luminosity with a weightless feel. Smooth on foundation coverage that feels ultra-light and buildable, while it evens and perfects your complexion. Every weightless drop of fluid imparts subtle luminosity that blurs imperfections and leaves a soft-focused glow. The foundation features a curated array of eight flexible shades that flatter all skintones.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• I am looking for healthy skin finish foundation .....but also eno...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this foundation? What about the coverage?3 Answers
  • Does this foundation work well with oily skin? and how good is th...11 Answers
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Beige
I just discovered this fantastic foundation at Sephora a couple of weeks ago. I was looking for something that wouldn't be too heavy, but would do a great job in illuminating my skin and giving me a pretty glow for the spring & summer. Not only did I get what I wanted, but I got the extra benefit of more moisture. I had no idea my skin was needing something more moisturizing in a foundation. I'm 42 years old and I guess, over the years, my skin has changed drastically. I'd been using mineral makeup for years, but now, I'm a total convert. I adore this foundation.

In addition, my skin is fairly pale & pinkish (my skin burns, never tans), but I've been using self-tanner. I decided to go with the Beige color. Normally, foundations that are Beige are really dark on me. This one is NOT. It's a perfect color for my skin. It blends beautifully, especially with my self-tanner. When fall/winter rolls around, I'll probably go a shade lighter, but for now, this is just right. I'm in love.

The picture below is me wearing the foundation and some blush...forgive the fact I'm not wearing any lipstick, but it gives you a good idea of the shade on a fair-skinned gal.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Review for: Warm Honey
1 word: OBSESSED! I'm kinda new in the beauty industry ( like a MUA level) and I used to have a MAC foundation that made my skin look cakey. NOTCOOL so one day I asked a girl at Sephora about a light foundation and she suggested BECCA AQUA LUMINOUS, I asked for a sample because I really liked the way it felt on my skin.
The next day I applied it ( tan tone) and I needed a few drops, it's so pigmented and so light, is you want your makeup to look natural, you might love this too, I have mixed skin and before applying it I do my beauty ritual: I wash my face, then my day cream, poreless primer and THEN my foundation. It makes a big difference so yes, I love love this foundation and the $44usd totally with it :)
Emily E.
Emily E.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Fair
Like it but don't love it. I like this foundation; especially for summer because it looks natural and dewy (which I dig.) I like that they offer many yellow based shades (instead of pink) which is harder to find when searching for good foundations for fair skin. I definitely would NOT recommend for people with oily skin because it creates a VERY dewy finish which can accentuate pores and make your skin look super greasy. I probably will not purchase again, simply because I have combination skin and finds that it slides off my face throughout the day and the coverage does not last as I would like it to. But if you have normal to dry skin, it is worth a try!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Review for: Porcelain
CALLING ALL PALE GIRLS!
This is my HG foundation! I am pale with pink undertones and dry skin! I have tried covergirl which leaves me dry and wanting to scratch my face off and tarte which leaves me looking jaundice. But i have FINALLY found the one! This is incredible! It blends like a dream with my beauty blender and keeps my face hydrated all day! It feels lightweight but has a nice medium coverage that is buildable! It leaves you with a beautiful dewy finish and it feels like your fave can breathe! It's $44 here in America so I would recommend asking for a sample from the makeup counter if you're unsure! But I love this stuff to the moon and back!
Simone R.
Simone R.
Review for: Warm Honey
Becca's Aqua Luminous Foundation is an amazing foundation, especially for normal to dry skin. It definitely gives you a dewy, glowy look that many people with oily skin often want to avoid (it might make you look downright greasy), but it probably won't make you oily. It is a sheer, serum-like foundation, and provides similar coverage as Urban Decay Naked Skin, but with a much more luminous, yet natural, finish. It has a dropper bottle and I think a pump bottle would be better, but that's only a matter of preference. I do wish there were more shades, however, as I'm between tan and warm honey.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Jamestown, KY
I have normal to dry skin. I really love this foundation. It is seriously Jennifer Lopez in a bottle. I find that I really have to work to blend it in well, or else it would just sit on top of my face. Also, the packaging is terrible. The dropper worked for a day, now I don't use the dropper I just poor some out, but if I put the dropper back in too quickly it squirts foundation out of the side of the bottle. HATE that dropper. However, the formula is great, gives a beautiful glory, dewy finish. Must set with powder or it can become splotchy throughout the day though.
Katie W.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
I have found my holy grail foundation with the becca aqua luminous Foundation. I have dry skin. It makes my skin look glowy and Dewey. I find that I always look awake and radiant. I've never had so many compliments on my skin as I do when I wear this Foundation. I definitely wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. Unless you use a matte primer. It doesn't cause me to break out which is a huge Plus. My favorite way to use this is with the Becca backlight primer. Would recommend to anyone with dry skin. Love love love love love love love this Foundation.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Dayton, OH
My favorite foundation of all time! Here's why- I have such a hard time finding foundations that don't look cakey on me or sit weird on my skin, but this one is perfect! Looks just like beautiful dewey skin! I have combination skin, and it works great in both the dry areas, and the places that tend to get a bit more oily. (Note- keep skin well moisturized. I notice when I don't do this it can occasionally stick slightly to my dryer areas) I love that it's water based & how light it is, and you can build it up. Highly recommended! ūü§ó
Angie M.
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
I bought this because of the great reviews it has. I have a light medium neutral skin tone which is normal to dry sometimes dehydrated. I was so excited for this. When I got this I used this and went to work and I did set it cause it looked a little more shiny then dewy but half way through the day my coworkers were asking me if I felt okay and when I looked in the mirror I looked so sweaty and wet. It looked horrible I had to wash it off and go with no makeup all day at work so I have this away it was a definite fail for me
Grace K.
Grace K.
Bloomington, IN
I'm very impressed by this foundation. I have combo skin, so I was a little worried about the dewiness of this product, but I decided to give it a try. I wore this at an outdoor festival all day and it didn't move. It looked so natural and made my skin look healthy and glowy. I used to use the naked foundation by urban decay and it would break me out if I used it for more than a couple consecutive days. This foundation hasn't made me break out (yet). I'm still testing it out, but so far it's amazing!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Does this foundation work well with oily skin? and how good is the coverage?
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
How are the Becca foundations? I've really been wanting to try them but I'm skeptical. I have combination skin and I hate foundations that look patchy. Is this a good one?
Noor N.
Noor N.
Ypsilanti, MI
Been trying to find a new foundation to try. Is this any good??
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Does anyone recommend this foundation and how much does it cost?
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How is the coverage?? Would it cover rosacea???