BY BECCA

A light, buildable, liquid foundation that imparts subtle luminosity with a weightless feel.

Paloma G.
Review for: Beige more...
Great formula for dry skin! It glides easily to the face and has a medium coverage with a skin like/dewy finish. Even though I love the formula I absolutely hate the packaging - worst packaging I have ever seen in my life. The dropper is a total nightmare and never works and because of that I have to use the product around the dropper instead. Another con would be the shades are a bit too dark, I bought the Beige shade (light/medium with neutral undertones) and it was pretty dark for me so I am thinking the Light or even Fair would be okay for me. I honestly wouldn't recommend this to anyone at the moment, the price is quite high for all the trouble you go through with the packaging.
Kristen T.
Review for: Medium more...
Iv been trying out this foundation for a couple weeks now and I give it a 4/5. Like it says, this foundation is "Luminous" it gave me a really dewy finish and throughout the day I could not tell if I was oily or if it was just the foundation. I recommend setting it with powder if you're not a fan of that shiny look. But overall its a pretty great foundation! The bottle is pretty cool, it comes with a dropper in the lid. The foundation is pretty runny but it gives a medium coverage that can be built up to a full coverage foundation! I really liked it. I recommend getting a sample rather than buying the large bottle just in case you dont like it
Joseph A.
Ontario, CA
It’s not my favorite foundation but it does not lie when it says it gives you a luminous natural finish to your face. Only o wish I would’ve known it doesn’t fit the best for oily skin when I bought it. I saw that it was water based and assumed it would work for me. It does but it’s definitely not long wearing and it will melt off if I try to push this through the whole day. Although I’m going to give this a go during beach trips because when it does “melt off” it’s still a beautiful luminous mess, and if you’re going to look like that at the beach anyways, might as well go in color!
Whitney B.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Dark Golden more...
I originally bought this Foundation to wear for my wedding last year however I ended up not wearing it because it DEFINITELY leaves your face luminous...Which is not the best when you get married in June in the deeep south. After trying it again I absolutely LOVE IT for my winter foundation. My skin looked so flawless and glowy. Even though I have very dry skin I ended up needing to set this foundation just to add a little matte finish to it. It is a really nice product however it is a little pricey for me so idk if I would repurchase.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really dislike this foundation. Because it is water based, I expected a more smooth, light feel when it was on my skin. Instead I felt sticky and caked on. I applied very little ( I love light coverage) and it still transferred and felt heavier on my skin and left an oily feeling on the surface. For the price and the promise from the Ulta consultant I guess I just expected more. I’m disappointed 😢
Vicky T.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Beige more...
So I have been on the market for a more sheer, but buildable coverage. Then I came across this Aqua Luminous foundation. I thought I would be in the shade medium, but beige was my perfect match. The application with my fingers--perfect. The application with my beautyblender-- smooth and shiny sheer finish, still perfect. With my brush-- a little bit streaky at first, but it will eventually melt evenly. I love this produccttt
Amoy P.
Seal Beach, CA
Review for: Warm Honey more...
I was iffy about trying this Foundation at first because I read the reviews and thought it wouldn't be suitable for my oily skin. I decided to bite the bullet however and see for myself and I'm really glad I did!
Packaging: it has a Serum dropper which I don't really like, I wish it was a regular pump so that's the reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.
Coverage: Light to medium but very buildable. I was able to cover my "imperfections" and create a smooth look with 3-4 drops.
Finish: Like the name says, it has a dewy and Luminous finish. It did NOT leave me very oily though. It gave a nice subtle glowy look which I liked as I'm not always looking for a matte finish. The key is using a good primer and setting spray with it. You could also add a finishing powder to your T-zone to keep that area from getting oily.
Shade Range: I chose the shade warm honey which was a great match for my skin with a warm undertone.
Angela D.
I really like how this looks on my skin, it has a nice natural finish. It's light coverage, so it is pretty good for everyday use. It stay so on all day, and whatever products I use on top of it looks good still. The only downside is the price, I don't think I'll repurchase it because it's a little expensive for me. But other than that I do enjoy it.
Gabriela S.
Kenner
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation is my favorite! If you have pretty clear, dry skin, then you will probably like this. The coverage is light to medium with a dewy finish. I would recommend this for people with dry skin because it’s hydrating. The only problem with this is the shade range. I am not even that pale and the lightest shade is still a little too dark.
Sophana S.
Sumner
This foundation is one of my favorites out of all the ones I have tried in the past few years! I love that it gives me a nice dewy finish without the full coverage and dryness I usually experience. It looks natural and my skin looks healthy, usually with foundation you can see all my dry patches but this makes me look so hydrated. I’m actually running low on my current bottle right now which is rare because I usually dislike using foundation often. Love this so much! My only issue is I can’t get all the product out using the dropper cap so I have to pour it out onto my BeautyBlender but that’s not really a problem for me.
Jeannie K.
Did anyone else have a problem with the dropper? Mine won't suck up the product when I click the button on top!
Katelyn H.
Does this foundation work well with oily skin? and how good is the coverage?
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
How are the Becca foundations? I've really been wanting to try them but I'm skeptical. I have combination skin and I hate foundations that look patchy. Is this a good one?
Noor N.
Ypsilanti, MI
Been trying to find a new foundation to try. Is this any good??
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Does anyone recommend this foundation and how much does it cost?