BY BECCA

A light, buildable, liquid foundation that imparts subtle luminosity with a weightless feel.

dashavia f.
Becca aqua luminous perfecting Foundation cost me $36 but if you got a good boyfriend he loves you he will buy it for you. So mine's did I'm running very low on it and I'm so sad but I only use this for like half of my face cuz my forehead seems to be darker not too dark but it's like a little dark brown so I just try to always make sure all my face is always even but this is a great cover sometimes I use it for my forehead if I want to go for that bronze tan but I'm always trying natural if you get me
Paloma G.
Review for: Beige more...
Great formula for dry skin! It glides easily to the face and has a medium coverage with a skin like/dewy finish. Even though I love the formula I absolutely hate the packaging - worst packaging I have ever seen in my life. The dropper is a total nightmare and never works and because of that I have to use the product around the dropper instead. Another con would be the shades are a bit too dark, I bought the Beige shade (light/medium with neutral undertones) and it was pretty dark for me so I am thinking the Light or even Fair would be okay for me. I honestly wouldn't recommend this to anyone at the moment, the price is quite high for all the trouble you go through with the packaging.
Joseph A.
Ontario, CA
It’s not my favorite foundation but it does not lie when it says it gives you a luminous natural finish to your face. Only o wish I would’ve known it doesn’t fit the best for oily skin when I bought it. I saw that it was water based and assumed it would work for me. It does but it’s definitely not long wearing and it will melt off if I try to push this through the whole day. Although I’m going to give this a go during beach trips because when it does “melt off” it’s still a beautiful luminous mess, and if you’re going to look like that at the beach anyways, might as well go in color!
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
I was excited to try the BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation, because it was listed as having a dewy finish and felt lightweight despite being listed as medium coverage. And the claims were true! I really liked this foundation. So why the low score? The color. I grabbed the lightest shade, 'Porcelain'. This was in no way Porcelain. I have it swatched next to Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup in 0.5 for reference. This product also slightly oxidized on me. I wanted to love it, but until they fix their shade range I'm out.
Emma N.
Review for: Beige more...
This is a pretty good option for days when you want sheer coverage! Definitely wouldn’t recommend for oily skin, but works well with dry skin and leaves a luminous finish! The shade range isn’t that great though, and it transfers like crazy, which isn’t great for humid climates. I use this when I only have a few minutes for makeup and want just enough coverage!
Ria M.
Packaging is horrible the dropper just makes a mess everywhere. It says its buildable but if you have a heavy base it tends to pill up and showcase spots. This caused an issue with my smashbox primer. The color seemed to oxidize the longer I wore it and the Fair seemed to turn almost to the Light color. Didn't seem to stick to my face when I tried a new primer and smudged a few hours after application when I rubbed against a scarf
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really dislike this foundation. Because it is water based, I expected a more smooth, light feel when it was on my skin. Instead I felt sticky and caked on. I applied very little ( I love light coverage) and it still transferred and felt heavier on my skin and left an oily feeling on the surface. For the price and the promise from the Ulta consultant I guess I just expected more. I’m disappointed 😢
Maria-Elisa J.
Danville
Review for: Medium more...
Great foundation overall, although the dropper like bottle makes it hard sometime to reach the product and not very long lasting at all, the product thickened quickly only after few weeks use! I mix it with face oil and make it work but for its price point I did expect more.
Amoy P.
Seal Beach, CA
Review for: Warm Honey more...
I was iffy about trying this Foundation at first because I read the reviews and thought it wouldn't be suitable for my oily skin. I decided to bite the bullet however and see for myself and I'm really glad I did!
Packaging: it has a Serum dropper which I don't really like, I wish it was a regular pump so that's the reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.
Coverage: Light to medium but very buildable. I was able to cover my "imperfections" and create a smooth look with 3-4 drops.
Finish: Like the name says, it has a dewy and Luminous finish. It did NOT leave me very oily though. It gave a nice subtle glowy look which I liked as I'm not always looking for a matte finish. The key is using a good primer and setting spray with it. You could also add a finishing powder to your T-zone to keep that area from getting oily.
Shade Range: I chose the shade warm honey which was a great match for my skin with a warm undertone.
Gabriela S.
Kenner
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation is my favorite! If you have pretty clear, dry skin, then you will probably like this. The coverage is light to medium with a dewy finish. I would recommend this for people with dry skin because it’s hydrating. The only problem with this is the shade range. I am not even that pale and the lightest shade is still a little too dark.
Jeannie K.
Did anyone else have a problem with the dropper? Mine won't suck up the product when I click the button on top!
Katelyn H.
Does this foundation work well with oily skin? and how good is the coverage?
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
How are the Becca foundations? I've really been wanting to try them but I'm skeptical. I have combination skin and I hate foundations that look patchy. Is this a good one?
Noor N.
Ypsilanti, MI
Been trying to find a new foundation to try. Is this any good??
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Does anyone recommend this foundation and how much does it cost?