BY BECCA #55 in Liquid Foundation

A light, buildable foundation that imparts subtle luminosity with a weightless feel. Smooth on foundation coverage that feels ultra-light and buildable, while it evens and perfects your complexion. Every weightless drop of fluid imparts subtle luminosity that blurs imperfections and leaves a soft-focused glow. The foundation features a curated array of eight flexible shades that flatter all skintones.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

• I am looking for healthy skin finish foundation .....but also eno...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this foundation? What about the coverage?3 Answers
  • Does this foundation work well with oily skin? and how good is th...11 Answers
Dee R.
florida
Review for: Beige
I’ve heard this foundation was an awesome, full coverage, miracle worker and long lasting. I had seen before and after pics of one of my insta followers and i figures WOW i have to try this. Yeahhhh lets just say i was a bit bummed. It was long last night all tho i did get a little oily. I wasn’t to thrilled on the coverage maybe i didn’t build it enough I’m not to sure but it also broke me out! I heard it was better then Fenty and that was a LIE!
Amoy P.
Seal Beach, CA
Review for: Warm Honey
I was iffy about trying this Foundation at first because I read the reviews and thought it wouldn't be suitable for my oily skin. I decided to bite the bullet however and see for myself and I'm really glad I did!
Packaging: it has a Serum dropper which I don't really like, I wish it was a regular pump so that's the reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.
Coverage: Light to medium but very buildable. I was able to cover my "imperfections" and create a smooth look with 3-4 drops.
Finish: Like the name says, it has a dewy and Luminous finish. It did NOT leave me very oily though. It gave a nice subtle glowy look which I liked as I'm not always looking for a matte finish. The key is using a good primer and setting spray with it. You could also add a finishing powder to your T-zone to keep that area from getting oily.
Shade Range: I chose the shade warm honey which was a great match for my skin with a warm undertone.
Ruth A.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Beige
This is one of my favorite everyday foundations, especially during the summer or even the winter when my feel is feeling dry! The luminosity of this foundation makes your face look healthy and glowy, but your skin still looks like skin. It's super lightweight and the color matches me really well. I like it when my freckles show through and this definitely does the trick. It gives you a light/medium coverage that will even out any redness and then you can spot conceal where you need it. It's amazing when paired with the  BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter ! It makes your skin look glossy
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation Porcelain 1 oz
I really enjoyed this product when I first bought it. When I purchased this, my skin was super dry and the foundation had more of a Dewey finish. This just didn’t work out for my skin type and i also bought a shade darker than what I needed, the foundation oxidized A LOT as well. I ended up returning the product and luckily got my money back for it. I think if you have the right skin type then I think this foundation would be beautiful, unfortunately it just did not work for me. The packaging was amazing though, it’s a dropper which I found super neat and you didn’t get too much product at once.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Beige
I really wanted to love this foundation. I'm all about minimal, skin-perfecting coverage with a glow, but this foundation was very hard to work with. I used Becca's new Velvet Blurring Primer first and then blended the foundation in with a Real Techniques sponge. The foundation looked patchy and required multiple layers before I was able to get it to lay right. Then throughout the day it separated. I'm willing to give it another chance with a different primer and maybe a brush for application this time because I really want to love it but my first impression wasn't a very good one.
Brooke D.
Trinity , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom and I LOVE this foundation! It feels so weightless on the skin and leaves your complexion looking beautiful! This foundation with their backlight priming filter is the best duo ever! Definitely pick this up if you want a weightless yet good coverage foundation!
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry/ sensitive skin with redness. THIS foundation is ONE OF A KIND. It goes on so smooth and silky and leaves your skin dewy and luminous but has buildable medium to full coverage. Stays on for a long time, very LONG WEARING and is so easy to apply. One of the most dewy and beautiful but not glittery foundation I have used. A MUST FOR DRY SKIN PEOPLE WHO WANT MEDIUM/FULL COVERAGE AND LUMINIZING SKIN. TRY PLZ, U WONT REGRET THIS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING FOUNDATION. Makes my skin LOOK BEYOND AMAZING!!
Hysa R.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Medium
Liked this at first cause it’s duper hydrating and pretty on the skin, not a full coverage foundation at all but can be slightly built up not by much though I think it can start to look like it’s textured. I used this with Becca primer also and it still broke up on my skin pretty fast and I have normal can get slightly oily, type of skin or it can lean in the dry side in the winter months I tried this foundation both in both types of weather/season and still had the same problem.
Page F.
La Push, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to summer foundation. I used this with the too faced born this way foundation and had the most perfect flowy face. I used a magnifying primer and made sure to set the foundation because if you don't set it, it will move around. On other days, I would just out the foundation on the perimeter of my face and blend it in, while other days id put it all over. Love this foundation. Packaging looks expensive in a glossy, frosted bottle with a dropper application.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Review for: Light
This foundation is great when you first get it. It looks amazing. But as time goes on it oxidizes in the bottle. I bought the shade Light. It was a perfect match for me. Now it's so dark it's impossible for me to wear. It certainly isn't Light by any stretch of the imagination anymore. All in all it was a waste of money.
Katelyn H.
Does this foundation work well with oily skin? and how good is the coverage?
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
How are the Becca foundations? I've really been wanting to try them but I'm skeptical. I have combination skin and I hate foundations that look patchy. Is this a good one?
Noor N.
Ypsilanti, MI
Been trying to find a new foundation to try. Is this any good??
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Does anyone recommend this foundation and how much does it cost?
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
How is the coverage?? Would it cover rosacea???