BY BECCA #62 in Concealer

Weightless, water-rich concealer contains subtle flexible pigments infused with light technology to conceal & blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i like this concealer and it blends really nice. its nor much coverage and i do have dark circles so i don't use it that much. its hydrating." in 31 reviews
  • "gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. i like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. it's a little overpriced, so unfortunately i don't think i'll be repurchasing again." in 26 reviews
  • "love the texture of this concealer. it hides dark circles without creasing and blends perfectly into the skin. i’m super dry so it did flake a bit by the end of the day but i think that’s just me. great price and worth the buy. can purchase at any sephora!" in 25 reviews
  • "not as good as other similar products but lovely base to apply powder highlight on top for higher intensity and longer wear" in 21 reviews
  • "becca is great for luminous make up. this is a light coverage and color is a bit shiny which i always love." in 13 reviews
Andrea C.
Far Rockaway, NY
Review for: Beige more...
This concealer is amazing! I’d recommend it to anyone who has normal to dry skin. It’s great for the undereyes and is hydrating. It’s light to medium coverags but definitely buildable. I bought one for my mom and she loves it! #giftcrush
Victoria N.
Gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. I like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. It's a little overpriced, so unfortunately I don't think I'll be repurchasing again.
Sarah M.
Review for: Warm Honey more...
Love this concealer!! It's the perfect highlighting shade for me. It is #lightweight and has great coverage. It is also easily blendable. It can give a dewy look/finish and not too drying. Doesn't cake up under the eyes either! The only concealer that I have not put down in months.
Chet O.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Fair more...
This is my HG concealer. I love this it's hydrating and goes to crease or make my under eye look dry!!
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Fair more...
This beats my Urban Decay Naked concealer by leaps and bounds! This is sheer to medium coverage but cancels any discoloration I may have.
Amy P.
Woodstock, GA
This is a pretty good concealer. I was able to go over it to add more coverage where it was needed. I wouldn't say it is the most pigmented concealer but it has a good coverage to it. It left my under eye circles covered up and left a brightness to them that some other concealers didn't.
Alice T.
Lodi
i love BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer! i have extremely dry and deepset under eyes and i find the coverage on this concealer medium at best. alongside my tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer my under eyes have never looked better! i have the combination of the two on in the photo attached and as you can see, my undereyes look moisturized, yet full coverage!
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm a big fan of Becca products so I wanted to try the new concealer. It's pretty good. I like it because it doesn't dry out my under eye area. It blends well and looks like skin! My color is a tad too dark but with summer coming up I know I will get a tan soon. I set my concealer with a translucent powder and it didn't move! I wish it had a little bit more coverage but it's definitely build-able.
Nuria C.
¿ Y tu? ¿ Te podras resistir al corrector con mas convertura del mundo? Wauu chicas ni se lo piensen teneis que probarlo y vereis la luminosidad que os deja en vuestro rostro. Un saludo chicas
Mahreen K.
This concealer has amazing coverage. I use this for my night out or heavier looks. It is a little pricey so I don't sue it all the time. The coverage is great covers under eye and blemishes really well.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.