9 colors available

BY BECCA #74 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth th...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented ...2 Answers
  • Les funciona bien? Ya lo han probado1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sophear L.
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Light
I love this concealer so much the only thing is expensive but I only use for special occasions! I love the way it feel and how it core my dark circles so well! If this was cheap I would buy more but other than that is good work the way it suppose to be!
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Review for: Fair, Light
I really enjoy using this concealer. It is high end and quite expensive but its deffinatly a worth it product. It feels very light weight on my skin and feels hydrating when i apply the concealer underneath my eyes, it doesnt cake and also doesnt dry within 2 mins which is what i find in most concealers! Overeall i fell in love with this concealer!
Maricela L.
Maricela L.
Review for: Fair
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St. Catharines , ON
Review for: Medium
I really like this, it does dry quick so work fast but it covers dark circles well. Blend fairly well, kinda reminds me of nars
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Review for: Fair

20 May 2017I have zero complaints about this concealer. It blends beautifully and does not crease under the eyes. It is definitely a light coverage concealer so if you are looking for full coverage this product is not what you're looking for, however it can be built up to medium coverage and it layers incredibly well.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Review for: Light
My favorite concealer it is so soothing and perfect color. Smells nice and has just a hint of opaque to it.
miriam m.
miriam m.
35580
Review for: Warm Honey
I adore this concealer has a pretty high coverage and feels very. Well when you apply it lasts many hours on your face and makes your skin look super natural
Jacquelyn J.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Light
This concealer is beautiful! It is very light weight and hydrating. I do not find it to be very long-lasting but it is perfect for the no make up make up type of days. I willcontinue to re-purchase this product
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Review for: Fair
I purchased this concealer after Desi Perkins raved about it! I have dry under eyes, so whenever I set my concealer it looks way too cakey. I love this concealer because not only is it hydrating but I do not feel the need to set it with a powder. It is creamy and glides on well.  It is a medium coverage, but I really enjoy it so far. My only complaints are that the applicator is a bit rough and does not hold a lot of product when I go to apply it and I also am not a fan of their shade range. I have light to medium skin and I bought fair, but it is still a little dark for my preference!
Gianna F.
Gianna F.
Brewster, NY
Review for: Light
The best of the best. I prefer this one over any concealer in my collection. Very buildable. Doesn't crease. Amazing for aged skin because it doesnt seep into lines. I can fall asleep in this and when i wake up it will still be there. The only thing is that they dont put much in the tube so you need repurchase often.
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?