BY BECCA #42 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kayla B.
Review for: Light
It's not often I come across a concealer that hydrates AND actually provides med/full coverage! This one is leaves your under eyes feeling refreshed and hides dark circles really well.
Alice T.
Lodi
i love BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer! i have extremely dry and deepset under eyes and i find the coverage on this concealer medium at best. alongside my tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer my under eyes have never looked better! i have the combination of the two on in the photo attached and as you can see, my undereyes look moisturized, yet full coverage!
shehzeen k.
Like weightless concealer want this as if most of concealer are not weightless wanna to try this as soon as possible
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own two shades, Porcelain and Deep Bronze. I love the Aqua Luminous Foundation so when this concealer came out I immediately purchased it I love the light shade under my eyes and to highlight my face it's a great lighter medium coverage concealer it's not the best for blemishes or dark circles it is very creamy and more of a wet concealer so I definitely have to set it with powder almost immediately or it will start to crease pretty severely under my eyes but once set it's completely fine it isn't the longest wearing or sweat proof formula and it's better for someone with a drier skin type it will settle in fine lines or wrinkles but it hydrates and moisturizes the skin so I love it for that. I use Deep Bronze as a cream contour shade it has a more cool toned undertone and blends into the skin gorgeous. If you have a dry skin type and your not looking for a high or complete coverage concealer this one is a good one to check out!!
Nicole W.
Middletown
Love it!! It definitely hid all my dark circles and blemishes perfectly ! To others that I've used it isn't too heavy it not to light. Very long lasting ... would definitely buy again!
Heather M.
Waco
Review for: Light
Personally, it's not very noticeable on my skin. However, I am a much bigger fan of the pressed powder from Becca.
Willow Bec L.
Perth
Review for: Light
This is a great product with great coverage and has a nice highlight to it kind of look. Would defiantly recommend to anyone wanting a good coverage concealer and it blends and spreads really easy making it great to use! Definitely will buy this agin!
Ana C.
Winnipeg
Review for: Light
This product blended with my skin. It's was easy to apply and it was worth buying
Sloane S.
Review for: Light
Compared to the UD Naked concealer this has less coverage, but WAY more moisturizing! If you find that some formulas look too dry under your eyes, you should try this! I can get away with the lighter coverage for every day wear however on days that I need more coverage under my eyes, I also use the under eye brightener which does the trick.
Mara G.
It is the perfect shimmer, not too much, a little goes a long way! Super easy to blend in with a brush or your finger!
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Allison D.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Has anyone noticed heavy creasing with this product?
Sarah R.
I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it because of the creasing and the way it makes my under eyes look so dry. I really wanna make it work, do any of you guys have a way to use it to make it look better? BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer