BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer

Weightless, water-rich concealer contains subtle flexible pigments infused with light technology to conceal & blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i like this concealer and it blends really nice. its nor much coverage and i do have dark circles so i don't use it that much. its hydrating." in 31 reviews
  • "gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. i like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. it's a little overpriced, so unfortunately i don't think i'll be repurchasing again." in 26 reviews
  • "love the texture of this concealer. it hides dark circles without creasing and blends perfectly into the skin. i’m super dry so it did flake a bit by the end of the day but i think that’s just me. great price and worth the buy. can purchase at any sephora!" in 25 reviews
  • "not as good as other similar products but lovely base to apply powder highlight on top for higher intensity and longer wear" in 21 reviews
  • "becca is great for luminous make up. this is a light coverage and color is a bit shiny which i always love." in 13 reviews
Kayla B.
Review for: Light more...
It's not often I come across a concealer that hydrates AND actually provides med/full coverage! This one is leaves your under eyes feeling refreshed and hides dark circles really well.
Alice T.
i love BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer! i have extremely dry and deepset under eyes and i find the coverage on this concealer medium at best. alongside my tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer my under eyes have never looked better! i have the combination of the two on in the photo attached and as you can see, my undereyes look moisturized, yet full coverage!
shehzeen k.
Like weightless concealer want this as if most of concealer are not weightless wanna to try this as soon as possible
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
I own two shades, Porcelain and Deep Bronze. I love the Aqua Luminous Foundation so when this concealer came out I immediately purchased it I love the light shade under my eyes and to highlight my face it's a great lighter medium coverage concealer it's not the best for blemishes or dark circles it is very creamy and more of a wet concealer so I definitely have to set it with powder almost immediately or it will start to crease pretty severely under my eyes but once set it's completely fine it isn't the longest wearing or sweat proof formula and it's better for someone with a drier skin type it will settle in fine lines or wrinkles but it hydrates and moisturizes the skin so I love it for that. I use Deep Bronze as a cream contour shade it has a more cool toned undertone and blends into the skin gorgeous. If you have a dry skin type and your not looking for a high or complete coverage concealer this one is a good one to check out!!
Nicole W.
Love it!! It definitely hid all my dark circles and blemishes perfectly ! To others that I've used it isn't too heavy it not to light. Very long lasting ... would definitely buy again!
Heather M.
Review for: Light more...
Personally, it's not very noticeable on my skin. However, I am a much bigger fan of the pressed powder from Becca.
Willow Bec L.
Review for: Light more...
This is a great product with great coverage and has a nice highlight to it kind of look. Would defiantly recommend to anyone wanting a good coverage concealer and it blends and spreads really easy making it great to use! Definitely will buy this agin!
Ana C.
Review for: Light more...
This product blended with my skin. It's was easy to apply and it was worth buying
Sloane S.
Review for: Light more...
Compared to the UD Naked concealer this has less coverage, but WAY more moisturizing! If you find that some formulas look too dry under your eyes, you should try this! I can get away with the lighter coverage for every day wear however on days that I need more coverage under my eyes, I also use the under eye brightener which does the trick.
Sheela V.
Review for: Tan more...
WOW. Fina-freaking-ly found a concealer that is creamy and full coverage without being too thick or drying (AT. ALL), covers up my dark circles without a color corrector, it creases and I'm fine with that (actually preferring a little creasing as it looks more natural) but also a little powder gently pressed into the area eradicates those too
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.