9 colors available

BY BECCA #76 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth th...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented ...2 Answers
  • Les funciona bien? Ya lo han probado1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
This product provides absolutely no coverage whatsoever. I regret buying it.when you put this in give it a minute or two to dry or else whatever makeup applicator your using will be useless. I would just absorb it all
Keshia W.
Keshia W.
Lansdowne, PA
Johana V.
Johana V.
Colton, CA
This Def didn't work for me, sadly.
I like a medium to full coverage concealer and this is way to light. I have dark circles so this did absolutely nothing to help. And if you have oily skin, stay away. It's a little sheer tends to looks oily and if you have a problem with concealers creasing this one will be no exception.
Eve G.
Eve G.
I'm honestly so disappointed in this product because after reading the reviews I thought it would be so nice, but boy was I wrong! When I began applying I first noticed that it had little to no coverage. The worst part is that the product itself was so greasy and oily on the skin. I will definitely stick with my shape tape concealer.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Worst concealer I've ever tried. Very low coverage. It made my under eyes look greasy. I would never use this again. Very hard to blend.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I had high hopes for this but I ended up hating it. The coverage is far too sheer to be a concealer. It conceals nothing. I use Kat VOn D lock it foundation or CLinique foundation+concealer and it didn't work well with either foundation. When I tried to use it just to brighten under my eyes it made my foundation separate and lift and gave me a splotchy look under my eyes. It was a definite miss for me.
Preslee H.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
eh, if you have perfect skin and you are looking for a sheer concealer - then this would be for you. I was not a fan because it creases and has 0-little coverage. I love that it is water based and has a glow, but that is about all this concealer has going for it.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Union, NJ
I would love to try this, I've heard people talk about this concealer! I believe it's long lasting, I just want it!
Preyanka H.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
This concealer did absolutely nothing for me. It's beautifully packaged and I was really upset because I love the foundation so much. It has no coverage. I feel like this concealer would be perfect for those who have perfect skin or wear little to no makeup. This would be great for a teenager who's just starting to get into makeup or someone who just needs to cover up a minor blemish. If you need major coverage, this is not for you.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Pearl, MS
If you're looking for coverage this isn't for you. It's super lightweight and creases even when you set it. It's fine for an hour at the gym but I wouldn't wear this on a normal day.
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?