BY BECCA #23 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Raeanne R.
Kelowna, BC
Review for: Light
I purchased this conceiler in light shade a few months back and ended up returning it as it was watery soon as I applied it. It didn't do what I needed it to do, in fact there was little to no coverage. I returned and exchanged for Nars, creamy conceiler!
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
This product provides absolutely no coverage whatsoever. I regret buying it.when you put this in give it a minute or two to dry or else whatever makeup applicator your using will be useless. I would just absorb it all
Keshia W.
Lansdowne, PA
Johana V.
Colton, CA
This Def didn't work for me, sadly.
I like a medium to full coverage concealer and this is way to light. I have dark circles so this did absolutely nothing to help. And if you have oily skin, stay away. It's a little sheer tends to looks oily and if you have a problem with concealers creasing this one will be no exception.
Eve G.
I'm honestly so disappointed in this product because after reading the reviews I thought it would be so nice, but boy was I wrong! When I began applying I first noticed that it had little to no coverage. The worst part is that the product itself was so greasy and oily on the skin. I will definitely stick with my shape tape concealer.
Kara P.
Worst concealer I've ever tried. Very low coverage. It made my under eyes look greasy. I would never use this again. Very hard to blend.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I had high hopes for this but I ended up hating it. The coverage is far too sheer to be a concealer. It conceals nothing. I use Kat VOn D lock it foundation or CLinique foundation+concealer and it didn't work well with either foundation. When I tried to use it just to brighten under my eyes it made my foundation separate and lift and gave me a splotchy look under my eyes. It was a definite miss for me.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
eh, if you have perfect skin and you are looking for a sheer concealer - then this would be for you. I was not a fan because it creases and has 0-little coverage. I love that it is water based and has a glow, but that is about all this concealer has going for it.
Christina C.
Union, NJ
I would love to try this, I've heard people talk about this concealer! I believe it's long lasting, I just want it!
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
This concealer did absolutely nothing for me. It's beautifully packaged and I was really upset because I love the foundation so much. It has no coverage. I feel like this concealer would be perfect for those who have perfect skin or wear little to no makeup. This would be great for a teenager who's just starting to get into makeup or someone who just needs to cover up a minor blemish. If you need major coverage, this is not for you.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.