9 colors available

BY BECCA #74 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth th...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented ...2 Answers
  • Les funciona bien? Ya lo han probado1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Raya M.
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
This is my new favorite concealer! The product is so rich and creamy. Plus it gives you great coverage! It is by far the best concealer I have used in a long time. And it is easily blendable. 10/10 would recommend!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
South Sioux City
MY FAVORITE CONCEALER EVER! This is like second skin! It blends like a dream a little goes a long ways. It works great to cover discolorations, acne scars, hyperpigmentation. Yes I would repurchase in a heartbeat!
dawn m.
dawn m.
Soooooo luminous which I'm all about!! The finish is so different from any other concealer I have ever used!! I would say this is my top 2 of all time seriously!! I'm in the color porcelain an it's spot on for my complexion!
Korie L.
Korie L.
Austin, TX
I love all things BECCA- they're products are amazing. This product is no different. One of my favorite concealers. Hide my imperfections so easily and stays on all day long. What more can you ask for!? I love it
Elise E.
Elise E.
This product is a good concealer but It's not a great concealer. It is a thick consistency but does well at covering the under eyes and it is very easy to blend but I would recommend other concealers to others.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
I really like this concealer it's very smooth not sooo heavy and saturated well on skin. It has really good coverage. It is very lasting. Compared to like naked I feel this one isn't as oily. I really liked it.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Love this product! This is such a neat idea. The packaging of this is very cool and the price is perfect for how much product you get. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Zuri A.
Zuri A.
I said I love most of Becca cosmetics, but this one was not bad, but not my favorite. It is super light giving me not enough coverage. If you have perfect skin or want next to nothing coverage then this is for you.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
I loveeee it! The packaging is so compact and beautiful. It applies easily and evenly. Stays for hours! Color is vibrant and shimmery! Love the simplicity of it! Would definitely recommend using this product!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
New Haven, CT
I'm in fair and covers my dark circles and it's very lightweight ! It's very buildable and last me throughout the day! It's vey hydrating on the skin... I love it! I would say it's great for all types of skin!
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?