BY BECCA #79 in Concealer

Weightless, water-rich concealer contains subtle flexible pigments infused with light technology to conceal & blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected complexion.

Buy on Sephora
  • "i like this concealer and it blends really nice. its nor much coverage and i do have dark circles so i don't use it that much. its hydrating." in 31 reviews
  • "gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. i like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. it's a little overpriced, so unfortunately i don't think i'll be repurchasing again." in 26 reviews
  • "love the texture of this concealer. it hides dark circles without creasing and blends perfectly into the skin. i’m super dry so it did flake a bit by the end of the day but i think that’s just me. great price and worth the buy. can purchase at any sephora!" in 25 reviews
  • "not as good as other similar products but lovely base to apply powder highlight on top for higher intensity and longer wear" in 21 reviews
  • "becca is great for luminous make up. this is a light coverage and color is a bit shiny which i always love." in 13 reviews
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
I am excited about this concealer with summer coming up. It's similar to a Dior concealer I have used a long time ago. I would say this concealer is buildable up to a medium coverage. I do like Becca's packaging it's very neutral and simple. I would recommend this concealer to others if they are looking for something lightweight. It is certainly not a full coverage concealer but, it did refresh my under eyes. It has a great radiance to it which, I love.
Sameri R.
Este concealer están bueno y trabaja mui bien Lara esos que no duermen bien y se nota ojera de bajo de tus ojos.. y nota una naturalidad es mui bueno me en me encanta este es el que you uso siempre lo compro.. y lo recomiendo mucho a todas ustedes es mui bueno y da mui bien resultados ami me gusta mucho y estoy segura que a ustedes también le va aguantar ..
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
I bought this Concealer on a whim I though it would be a nice product, but the formula is very watery and didn't do much for my skin. It also burns when I apply it. For $40 you would expect a concealer to conceal but I didn't experience that with this product at all.
Maddie L.
Review for: Light more...
I was scared to use a water based concealer after getting used to my full coverage concealers like my Tarte shape tape. However, this has become my new go to! It's perfect for my more natural days and my no make up make up looks! Feels great on the skin, you really don't need to set it unless you have tough under eye creasing problems, natural finish!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Review for: Light more...
Love that this has many options to choose from as far as the color range. This looks beautiful under the eyes because of its luminosity. I would recommend this especially for those who have dry skin. But even on my oily skin, it still looks Great! I don't find that it increases oil or makes me look shiny
It gives me a youthful appearance and hardly creases!
Loann
Troyes
J'ai testé ce produit il y a peu et je l'aime vraiment! Très facile à appliquer avec le Beauty Blender! Je l'utilise aussi pour mes imperfections! J'utilise aussi celui de chez Sephora et je le trouve vraiment bien! Je vous le conseil vraiment 👍
Kari D.
Review for: Light more...
I really enjoyed the coverage and color of this (the neutral is truly neutral) but I feel like it doesn't last fantastic throughout the day but more lightweight concealers tend to be that way. But being $30 I am not sure if I'm in love with it.
Cristen R.
Forked river , NJ
Review for: Light more...
This is my absolute favorite for "no makeup" makeup days. All I do is spot conceal, put a little on the under eyes and I'm good to go. It's not the fullest coverage (like tarte shape tape for example) but it's enough for an easy everyday look. It's so hydrating so it works the best on my dry skin. Plus the finish is beautiful! You need this concealer!
Paige G.
Marne
If I could give this concealer 10 stars I would. It is he perfect lightweight concealer for anyone, especially those with dry skin. It is incredibly hydrating, and yet it never looks oily on the skin and honestly doesn’t even need to be set. It sets itself. Beautiful finish, you don’t even know it’s there. it looks like skin
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I had high hopes for this but I ended up hating it. The coverage is far too sheer to be a concealer. It conceals nothing. I use Kat VOn D lock it foundation or CLinique foundation+concealer and it didn't work well with either foundation. When I tried to use it just to brighten under my eyes it made my foundation separate and lift and gave me a splotchy look under my eyes. It was a definite miss for me.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.