BY BECCA #23 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
I am excited about this concealer with summer coming up. It's similar to a Dior concealer I have used a long time ago. I would say this concealer is buildable up to a medium coverage. I do like Becca's packaging it's very neutral and simple. I would recommend this concealer to others if they are looking for something lightweight. It is certainly not a full coverage concealer but, it did refresh my under eyes. It has a great radiance to it which, I love.
Angel B.
Brentwood, CA
This product is perfect for anyone with dry skin! It definitely feels Hydrating and leaves you with a luminous, hydrated finish. The coverage is not as intense as say the Tarte shape tape but it covers leaving you with a your skin but better look underneath your eyes! I definitely think it's worth the price and is a holy grail for anyone who has dry undereyes!
Sameri R.
Este concealer están bueno y trabaja mui bien Lara esos que no duermen bien y se nota ojera de bajo de tus ojos.. y nota una naturalidad es mui bueno me en me encanta este es el que you uso siempre lo compro.. y lo recomiendo mucho a todas ustedes es mui bueno y da mui bien resultados ami me gusta mucho y estoy segura que a ustedes también le va aguantar ..
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
I bought this Concealer on a whim I though it would be a nice product, but the formula is very watery and didn't do much for my skin. It also burns when I apply it. For $40 you would expect a concealer to conceal but I didn't experience that with this product at all.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This is a very hydrating and dewy concealer, which can be nice. However, it's not heavy enough to really conceal my dark circles. The hydration makes me really want to like it and it feels amazing under the eye but if it can't conceal, it doesn't make me too happy.
Loann
Troyes
J'ai testé ce produit il y a peu et je l'aime vraiment! Très facile à appliquer avec le Beauty Blender! Je l'utilise aussi pour mes imperfections! J'utilise aussi celui de chez Sephora et je le trouve vraiment bien! Je vous le conseil vraiment 👍
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I had high hopes for this but I ended up hating it. The coverage is far too sheer to be a concealer. It conceals nothing. I use Kat VOn D lock it foundation or CLinique foundation+concealer and it didn't work well with either foundation. When I tried to use it just to brighten under my eyes it made my foundation separate and lift and gave me a splotchy look under my eyes. It was a definite miss for me.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ
Review for: Light
This is my absolute favorite for "no makeup" makeup days. All I do is spot conceal, put a little on the under eyes and I'm good to go. It's not the fullest coverage (like tarte shape tape for example) but it's enough for an easy everyday look. It's so hydrating so it works the best on my dry skin. Plus the finish is beautiful! You need this concealer!
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Light
This is my go to concealer during the summer, it's light weight and it's perfect for the no makeup makeup look. It's a very pricey concealer, but I love it. It's not full coverage, but again I use it as an everyday concealer. I'm actually almost running out and definitely would buy again. Highly recommended.
Kayla B.
Review for: Light
It's not often I come across a concealer that hydrates AND actually provides med/full coverage! This one is leaves your under eyes feeling refreshed and hides dark circles really well.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.