BY BECCA #30 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I actually really enjoy this concealer. I wouldn't say it's buildable because it's meant for less coverage. But it lasts long, Blends effortlessly and is very hydrating. I highly recommend if you have dry under eyes and are someone who is okay with not having full coverage. If you only like full coverage concealers you will not be a fan of this whatsoever. It's definitely more of an everyday concealer for natural makeup. Love it for that!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this concealer. I purchased it for hydration underneath my eyes and it definitely gives me that, but the coverage is sooooooo sheer! It doesn't cover anything! I always have to combine another concealer with it for it to work which in my opinion is a little much for a 30$ concealer ...if sheer coverage is what you want in a concealer then by all means go for it but it's just not one of my favorites
dom r.
I am pretty conflicted about this product because it is very easily blended but it seems like it gets cakey after trying to build it up. The packaging was OK it wasn't anything too marvelous but then again all Becca cosmetics packaging is pretty simple. If you're looking for a sheer concealer this is for you but if you're searching high and low for a full coverage concealer I'd recommend the Tarte shape tape concealer hands-down.
Claudia O.
This has become my new favorite concealer. It feels very light weight on the skin and blends out really nicely. Has a light to medium coverage perfect for No makeup- makeup look. It did cover my dark circles which is important. I would highly recommend getting this product. it is also decently priced. If you have drier skin around your eyes then this is your product. you can also use it with some eye cream for bonus hydration.
Maya S.
De hecho, realmente disfruto este corrector. No diría que es edificable porque significa menos cobertura. Pero dura mucho tiempo, se mezcla sin esfuerzo y es muy hidratante. Recomiendo encarecidamente si tiene los ojos secos y son alguien que está bien con no tener cobertura completa. Si sólo te gustan los correctoras de cobertura completa no serás un fanático de esto en absoluto. Es definitivamente más de un corrector diario para el maquillaje natural. Me encanta por eso!
Olivia P.
I've heard mixed reviews about this concealer, but I love it. It has lighter more natural coverage, and it has a beautiful natural finish (not too matte, not too dewy, and looks great with any foundation finish). It hardly creases compared to the other high end concealers I own, and it lasts all day. Beautiful!!!
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
Review for: Fair
This concealer is new to me and I was pleasantly surprised! I have very dry under eyes and this went on beautifully.  Was not overly-hydrating to the point of creasing or melting so I think this would work for combination/normal skin types as well. The coverage I would say can be built to full but starts as medium, which is what I usually go for on a day to day basis. Keep that in mind. Overall, I love it!
Victoria N.
Gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. I like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. It's a little overpriced, so unfortunately I don't think I'll be repurchasing again.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
This concealer did absolutely nothing for me. It's beautifully packaged and I was really upset because I love the foundation so much. It has no coverage. I feel like this concealer would be perfect for those who have perfect skin or wear little to no makeup. This would be great for a teenager who's just starting to get into makeup or someone who just needs to cover up a minor blemish. If you need major coverage, this is not for you.
Chelsea B.
Artesia, CA
Review for: Medium
this concealer is ok. the price is quite up there and i think this concealer is best when you're doing a light coverage look. it's great and hydrating, but don't try covering spots with this! i would repurchase this, but not as a go to concealer. I use this on days where i don't wear any makeup and just need the smallest amount of concealer to keep my undereyes hydrated
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Allison D.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Has anyone noticed heavy creasing with this product?
Sarah R.
I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it because of the creasing and the way it makes my under eyes look so dry. I really wanna make it work, do any of you guys have a way to use it to make it look better? BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer