BY BECCA #70 in Concealer

Weightless, water-rich concealer contains subtle flexible pigments infused with light technology to conceal & blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i like this concealer and it blends really nice. its nor much coverage and i do have dark circles so i don't use it that much. its hydrating." in 31 reviews
  • "gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. i like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. it's a little overpriced, so unfortunately i don't think i'll be repurchasing again." in 26 reviews
  • "love the texture of this concealer. it hides dark circles without creasing and blends perfectly into the skin. i’m super dry so it did flake a bit by the end of the day but i think that’s just me. great price and worth the buy. can purchase at any sephora!" in 25 reviews
  • "not as good as other similar products but lovely base to apply powder highlight on top for higher intensity and longer wear" in 21 reviews
  • "becca is great for luminous make up. this is a light coverage and color is a bit shiny which i always love." in 13 reviews
dom r.
I am pretty conflicted about this product because it is very easily blended but it seems like it gets cakey after trying to build it up. The packaging was OK it wasn't anything too marvelous but then again all Becca cosmetics packaging is pretty simple. If you're looking for a sheer concealer this is for you but if you're searching high and low for a full coverage concealer I'd recommend the Tarte shape tape concealer hands-down.
Claudia O.
This has become my new favorite concealer. It feels very light weight on the skin and blends out really nicely. Has a light to medium coverage perfect for No makeup- makeup look. It did cover my dark circles which is important. I would highly recommend getting this product. it is also decently priced. If you have drier skin around your eyes then this is your product. you can also use it with some eye cream for bonus hydration.
Maya S.
De hecho, realmente disfruto este corrector. No diría que es edificable porque significa menos cobertura. Pero dura mucho tiempo, se mezcla sin esfuerzo y es muy hidratante. Recomiendo encarecidamente si tiene los ojos secos y son alguien que está bien con no tener cobertura completa. Si sólo te gustan los correctoras de cobertura completa no serás un fanático de esto en absoluto. Es definitivamente más de un corrector diario para el maquillaje natural. Me encanta por eso!
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is new to me and I was pleasantly surprised! I have very dry under eyes and this went on beautifully.  Was not overly-hydrating to the point of creasing or melting so I think this would work for combination/normal skin types as well. The coverage I would say can be built to full but starts as medium, which is what I usually go for on a day to day basis. Keep that in mind. Overall, I love it!
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Light more...
This is my go to concealer during the summer, it's light weight and it's perfect for the no makeup makeup look. It's a very pricey concealer, but I love it. It's not full coverage, but again I use it as an everyday concealer. I have very dry under eyes and it’s the only concealer that doesn’t make me look old under my eyes. I'm actually almost running out and definitely would buy again. Highly recommended.
Victoria N.
Gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. I like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. It's a little overpriced, so unfortunately I don't think I'll be repurchasing again.
Chelsea B.
Artesia, CA
Review for: Medium more...
this concealer is ok. the price is quite up there and i think this concealer is best when you're doing a light coverage look. it's great and hydrating, but don't try covering spots with this! i would repurchase this, but not as a go to concealer. I use this on days where i don't wear any makeup and just need the smallest amount of concealer to keep my undereyes hydrated
Arisa C.
I have tried many different concealers and my favorites would have to be either Tarte's shape tape or this Becca concealer. It does tend to move around a bit if you are doing strenuous work, but that can easily be fixed by added setting spray or some powder. I would personally recommend this concealer for medium to oily skin, but it isn't very hydrating for dry skin.
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
I am excited about this concealer with summer coming up. It's similar to a Dior concealer I have used a long time ago. I would say this concealer is buildable up to a medium coverage. I do like Becca's packaging it's very neutral and simple. I would recommend this concealer to others if they are looking for something lightweight. It is certainly not a full coverage concealer but, it did refresh my under eyes. It has a great radiance to it which, I love.
Sameri R.
Este concealer están bueno y trabaja mui bien Lara esos que no duermen bien y se nota ojera de bajo de tus ojos.. y nota una naturalidad es mui bueno me en me encanta este es el que you uso siempre lo compro.. y lo recomiendo mucho a todas ustedes es mui bueno y da mui bien resultados ami me gusta mucho y estoy segura que a ustedes también le va aguantar ..
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.