9 colors available

BY BECCA #74 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth th...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented ...2 Answers
  • Les funciona bien? Ya lo han probado1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Tampa , FL
I am someone who lives day by day with oily skin, I feel like this is thick in a good way. It totally covers your issues with your under-eyes and really can brighten up your makeup. It's easy to blend and looks great with a translucent powder over it!
Selena B.
Selena B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Review for: Light
I chose to give this product a 4-star rating. It gets the job done, is medium coverage, and perfect on minimal makeup days. The packaging is sleek, feels high-end, and has good weight to it. If you're looking for something full-coverage, I'd look elsewhere. This is a nice product though.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Got a sample of this and it was fine. Hydrating and about a light to medium coverage. You need quite a bit to cover but it is good for people with dry skin. Would recommend for highlighting not so much for covering blemishes or dark eye bags
darcel g.
darcel g.
I received this product as a birthday gift I'm not a fan of it i prefer a more full coverage concealer this is very light weight perfect for a no makeup makeup day but not my cup of tea BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.
This concealer works very nice. It covers up good. This product last almost all day long it's kinda of like the tarte one but less thick. Very easy to blem if your beuty blender is a bit damp. I would very much recommend this product !
Emily J.
Emily J.
Review for: Beige, Light
I really love this concealer! It applies very smooth and has nice coverage. It's very easy to blend and apply. I like it a lot better than other concealers I've tried. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes a concealer with great smooth coverage!
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Lutz, Fl
Love love love this concealer! I use this in conjunction with my Tarte Shape Tape simply because the area under my eye is a little dryer. I use this close to my eyes then the Tarte Shape Tape and it's an awesome combo. It covers too!
Nikeasa W.
Nikeasa W.
Jacksonville, AR
I love the consistency of this concealer. It's light to me and blends very well. It's best for your under eye and surface bruising and scarring. I also like the wide range of shades and undertones for multiple skin types and colors.
Mina F.
Mina F.
Chicopee , MA
Review for: Porcelain
I love love love how dewy this stuff is. I don't look for a full coverage concealer for my every day look so this stuff is amazing. It's not good for blemishes (it's too light) but it's great for highlighting the center of the face.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
Review for: Medium
Best concealer ever!!!! This is great for all skin types (if you're oily you might want to set it) and isn't too heavy. If you want a Dewey look this is for you. If you like tarte shape tape but it's too cakey this is for you! I'm a hard match and this matches me perfectly.
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?