BY BECCA #23 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
Review for: Light
This concealer has been my everyday summer go-to. I have been absolutely obsessed!!
I LOVE the packaging, especially the applicator. It has a unique shape. I wish it would deposit a little more product though.
I usually use this on "no makeup" makeup days. So, I basically wear this as foundation.
BECCA's Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is hydrating and also gives a healthy look to the skin! I would say this product has light-medium coverage in my opinion.
I usually don't set this concealer with any powder and I don't have any problems with creasing. When this product does crease, I can usually just tap it out with my fingers and fix whatever problem was going on.

I definitely will repurchase this concealer and I highly recommend this for those looking for a natural, everyday, hydrating concealer!

Makena C.
811 W Northview Ave Pheonix, Arizona
Review for: Medium
This is one of the best concealers iview so far. Last almost all day, and will match any skin town. Definitely would buy it again, best for under eyes and blemishes
Alice T.
Lodi
i love BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer! i have extremely dry and deepset under eyes and i find the coverage on this concealer medium at best. alongside my tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer my under eyes have never looked better! i have the combination of the two on in the photo attached and as you can see, my undereyes look moisturized, yet full coverage!
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
I really like this concealer, it's very lightweight. It's refreshing and definitely something I use everyday. It can be built up to a medium coverage, it's definitely not full coverage so if you're looking for that I would recommend shape tape by tarte. But, this concealer is really good and blends perfectly with my skin and foundation. Makes me look awake and new. I love the packaging it's simple and elegant. I recommend this for anyone looking for a light weight concealer and that has medium coverage. Perfect for those no makeup, make up looks
Amy P.
Woodstock, GA
This is a pretty good concealer. I was able to go over it to add more coverage where it was needed. I wouldn't say it is the most pigmented concealer but it has a good coverage to it. It left my under eye circles covered up and left a brightness to them that some other concealers didn't.
Sloane S.
Review for: Light
Compared to the UD Naked concealer this has less coverage, but WAY more moisturizing! If you find that some formulas look too dry under your eyes, you should try this! I can get away with the lighter coverage for every day wear however on days that I need more coverage under my eyes, I also use the under eye brightener which does the trick.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm a big fan of Becca products so I wanted to try the new concealer. It's pretty good. I like it because it doesn't dry out my under eye area. It blends well and looks like skin! My color is a tad too dark but with summer coming up I know I will get a tan soon. I set my concealer with a translucent powder and it didn't move! I wish it had a little bit more coverage but it's definitely build-able.
Sloane S.
Wasn't sure what to expect with this concealer due to the MANY mixed reviews online. I think the negative reviews are from people who are expecting a full coverage concealer (like shape tape) and the people who love it are one's looking for a medium coverage/ "no makeup makeup" type concealer. I love using this on days that I'm not wearing foundation and just want to brighten up my eye area. I don't have dark circles to cover up so this does the job- I don't think it would cover those well.
Eve G.
I'm honestly so disappointed in this product because after reading the reviews I thought it would be so nice, but boy was I wrong! When I began applying I first noticed that it had little to no coverage. The worst part is that the product itself was so greasy and oily on the skin. I will definitely stick with my shape tape concealer.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
Luminousity is what I've been after in a concealer, and luminousity is what I found with BECCA! The packaging is beautiful that's no doubt, and I don't find a need to build this foundation as using the fitting method under the eye works perfectly for me! I set this concealer with loose setting powder and apply it with a beauty blender for a look that'll last me all day! I definitely recommend this product if you're looking to glow and hydrate the under eyes!
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.