BY BECCA #90 in Concealer

Weightless, water-rich concealer contains subtle flexible pigments infused with light technology to conceal & blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected complexion.

• What's the coverage like? What concealer(s) would... Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Arisa C.
I have tried many different concealers and my favorites would have to be either Tarte's shape tape or this Becca concealer. It does tend to move around a bit if you are doing strenuous work, but that can easily be fixed by added setting spray or some powder. I would personally recommend this concealer for medium to oily skin, but it isn't very hydrating for dry skin.
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
I am excited about this concealer with summer coming up. It's similar to a Dior concealer I have used a long time ago. I would say this concealer is buildable up to a medium coverage. I do like Becca's packaging it's very neutral and simple. I would recommend this concealer to others if they are looking for something lightweight. It is certainly not a full coverage concealer but, it did refresh my under eyes. It has a great radiance to it which, I love.
Angel B.
Brentwood, CA
This product is perfect for anyone with dry skin! It definitely feels Hydrating and leaves you with a luminous, hydrated finish. The coverage is not as intense as say the Tarte shape tape but it covers leaving you with a your skin but better look underneath your eyes! I definitely think it's worth the price and is a holy grail for anyone who has dry undereyes!
Sameri R.
Este concealer están bueno y trabaja mui bien Lara esos que no duermen bien y se nota ojera de bajo de tus ojos.. y nota una naturalidad es mui bueno me en me encanta este es el que you uso siempre lo compro.. y lo recomiendo mucho a todas ustedes es mui bueno y da mui bien resultados ami me gusta mucho y estoy segura que a ustedes también le va aguantar ..
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
I bought this Concealer on a whim I though it would be a nice product, but the formula is very watery and didn't do much for my skin. It also burns when I apply it. For $40 you would expect a concealer to conceal but I didn't experience that with this product at all.
Maddie L.
Review for: Light more...
I was scared to use a water based concealer after getting used to my full coverage concealers like my Tarte shape tape. However, this has become my new go to! It's perfect for my more natural days and my no make up make up looks! Feels great on the skin, you really don't need to set it unless you have tough under eye creasing problems, natural finish!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Review for: Light more...
Love that this has many options to choose from as far as the color range. This looks beautiful under the eyes because of its luminosity. I would recommend this especially for those who have dry skin. But even on my oily skin, it still looks Great! I don't find that it increases oil or makes me look shiny
It gives me a youthful appearance and hardly creases!
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I had high hopes for this but I ended up hating it. The coverage is far too sheer to be a concealer. It conceals nothing. I use Kat VOn D lock it foundation or CLinique foundation+concealer and it didn't work well with either foundation. When I tried to use it just to brighten under my eyes it made my foundation separate and lift and gave me a splotchy look under my eyes. It was a definite miss for me.
Loann
Troyes
J'ai testé ce produit il y a peu et je l'aime vraiment! Très facile à appliquer avec le Beauty Blender! Je l'utilise aussi pour mes imperfections! J'utilise aussi celui de chez Sephora et je le trouve vraiment bien! Je vous le conseil vraiment 👍
Kari D.
Review for: Light more...
I really enjoyed the coverage and color of this (the neutral is truly neutral) but I feel like it doesn't last fantastic throughout the day but more lightweight concealers tend to be that way. But being $30 I am not sure if I'm in love with it.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.