9 colors available

BY BECCA #76 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth th...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented ...2 Answers
  • Les funciona bien? Ya lo han probado1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middletown
Love it!! It definitely hid all my dark circles and blemishes perfectly ! To others that I've used it isn't too heavy it not to light. Very long lasting ... would definitely buy again!
Maddy V.
Maddy V.
I still am not sure how I feel about this. It has light coverage which I don't mind but I got this since I have dry skin and didn't give my skin the appearance of looking hydrated. It creases in fine lines and tends to look cakey at times. I don't think I will be repurchasing.
Talia L.
Talia L.
Tucson, AZ
This is such a GORGEOUS concealer. I love it for my no makeup makeup days. It lasts forever it is build able but I wouldn't call this a "full coverage" concealer. Super easy to blend, great formula. Very hydrating and I would absolutely recommend for those with dry undereyes!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Morrow, GA
Urgh I absolutely love concealers ! This one is GREAT coverage . It's so smooth and applies so easily! A little goes a long way guys, plus this last you A LONG time .. I recommend you guys to buy it!
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. I like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. It's a little overpriced, so unfortunately I don't think I'll be repurchasing again.
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Medium
This concealer is amazing! I have super dry under eyes and this makes my under eyes super hydrating! This blends out so amazingly on the skin, so easily. The coverage is there as well, this concealer is my new all time favorite. Definitely worth the money!
Preslee H.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
eh, if you have perfect skin and you are looking for a sheer concealer - then this would be for you. I was not a fan because it creases and has 0-little coverage. I love that it is water based and has a glow, but that is about all this concealer has going for it.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Perfect cincelar for those who have dry under eyes, or your eyes seem to create fine lines. It's sheer to medium coverage, and has a very liquid consistent to it. It does have a little glow to it, and even if you don't like that once you set it, it will set matte
Emma J.
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
This concealer does not have very good coverage but it is very buildable and is a little pricey but it can't compare to other concealers because of the coverage they have a nice tone collection and I would definitely repurchase for a lightweight Dewey concealer
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Tampa , FL
I am someone who lives day by day with oily skin, I feel like this is thick in a good way. It totally covers your issues with your under-eyes and really can brighten up your makeup. It's easy to blend and looks great with a translucent powder over it!
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?