BY BECCA #23 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
This was really great a little bit drying but so is a tarte shape tape and that one is still really good I'm giving this 3 out of 5 stars because the shade range was not all that great
Pam B.
One of my to go highlights. Easy to use. Colour is perfect and i m natural medium tone skin so its go very beautiful. Not too bright or dull. Just perfect. Love becca highlighters.
Angelina D.
It blur imperfections, conceal hyper pigmentation cover my dark circles and is easy to blend. I totally recommend this product BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer
Veronica O.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Beige
i love dewy formulas, so this is great. becca never disappoints. flawless finish. not as good as the tarts shape tape but still good. buildable coverage, it’s a decent product. i recommend for dry skin
Lindsey H.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Light
i love this concealer for a more natural look. the coverage is there but it is so luminous that it doesn’t look cakey or emphasize my fine lines. it definitely needs to be set but still very good!!!!!!
Tiffani L.
Collinsville, VA
One of my favorite concealers when I'm doing a light makeup application. Definitely has a lighter coverage but it blends beautifully and doesn't settle into fine lines.
Jill F.
Miami
Review for: Light
I dont think i would buy it again it wasn't one of the best concealers i have used in the past. It was a great formula i just didnt like the way it felt on my skin.
Erica P.
Republic, MO
Beautiful natural everyday concealer perfect to wear to work great under the eyes. The only problem is it's very very light coverage so it will not cover dark circles.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
Review for: Light
This concealer has been my everyday summer go-to. I have been absolutely obsessed!!
I LOVE the packaging, especially the applicator. It has a unique shape. I wish it would deposit a little more product though.
I usually use this on "no makeup" makeup days. So, I basically wear this as foundation.
BECCA's Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is hydrating and also gives a healthy look to the skin! I would say this product has light-medium coverage in my opinion.
I usually don't set this concealer with any powder and I don't have any problems with creasing. When this product does crease, I can usually just tap it out with my fingers and fix whatever problem was going on.

I definitely will repurchase this concealer and I highly recommend this for those looking for a natural, everyday, hydrating concealer!

Makena C.
811 W Northview Ave Pheonix, Arizona
Review for: Medium
This is one of the best concealers iview so far. Last almost all day, and will match any skin town. Definitely would buy it again, best for under eyes and blemishes
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.