BY BECCA #23 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
Review for: Porcelain
This is a good concealer, if used correctly. It is too shimmery for an undereye concealer and can draw attention to blemishes. I use it as a tear duct highlight, and a brow bone highlight. It also makes for a good highlighter, it’s so shimmery.
April J.
Newport News , VA
Review for: Dark Golden
Very nice concealer looks like healthy skin with that being said understand there isn’t a lot of coverage . It almost have like a watery texture to it so if you have very few imperfections this is great .
allanah U.
Review for: Light, Medium
it is my absolute favorite concealer. amazing coverage while still looking like dewy skin. buildable coverage and i find it best on blemishes and undereyes. for me it doesnt move at all throughout the day.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Light
Great for "no makeup" days. I put this on with liquid highlighter and it's super easy to blend. I haven't tried any alternative but it covers little areas that you don't want to put a lot of concealer on
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Light
This concealer is beautiful! It is very light weight and hydrating. I do not find it to be very long-lasting but it is perfect for the no make up make up type of days. I willcontinue to re-purchase this product
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Light
I couldn't say enough good things about BECCA products. I love this concealer! It is so smooth and conceals everything! The makeup artist at the counter showed me that she put a permanent mark under her eye and this concealer hid it!
Tori P.
Mobile
I love this highlight. It's subtle on its own or can be used with powder highlight for a blinding finish. I like that it's not super chunky shimmer and therefore can look very dewy and natural.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Light
Everything I have ever owned from Becca has been great this is also a great product overall not my favorite concealer but definitely gets the job done and is a nice smooth texture on your skin
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
I own two shades, Porcelain and Deep Bronze. I love the Aqua Luminous Foundation so when this concealer came out I immediately purchased it I love the light shade under my eyes and to highlight my face it's a great lighter medium coverage concealer it's not the best for blemishes or dark circles it is very creamy and more of a wet concealer so I definitely have to set it with powder almost immediately or it will start to crease pretty severely under my eyes but once set it's completely fine it isn't the longest wearing or sweat proof formula and it's better for someone with a drier skin type it will settle in fine lines or wrinkles but it hydrates and moisturizes the skin so I love it for that. I use Deep Bronze as a cream contour shade it has a more cool toned undertone and blends into the skin gorgeous. If you have a dry skin type and your not looking for a high or complete coverage concealer this one is a good one to check out!!
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Review for: Medium
If your a full coverage type of person I don’t think this is the one for you . The title describes the product well, it is very luminous and gives the look of “ your skin but better.” Good light-medium coverage:)
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.