BY BECCA #90 in Concealer

Weightless, water-rich concealer contains subtle flexible pigments infused with light technology to conceal & blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected complexion.

• What's the coverage like? What concealer(s) would... Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
Review for: Light more...
This concealer has been my everyday summer go-to. I have been absolutely obsessed!!
I LOVE the packaging, especially the applicator. It has a unique shape. I wish it would deposit a little more product though.
I usually use this on "no makeup" makeup days. So, I basically wear this as foundation.
BECCA's Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is hydrating and also gives a healthy look to the skin! I would say this product has light-medium coverage in my opinion.
I usually don't set this concealer with any powder and I don't have any problems with creasing. When this product does crease, I can usually just tap it out with my fingers and fix whatever problem was going on.

I definitely will repurchase this concealer and I highly recommend this for those looking for a natural, everyday, hydrating concealer!

Alice T.
Lodi
i love BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer! i have extremely dry and deepset under eyes and i find the coverage on this concealer medium at best. alongside my tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer my under eyes have never looked better! i have the combination of the two on in the photo attached and as you can see, my undereyes look moisturized, yet full coverage!
Lanre E.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Dark Golden more...
I have been using this concealer for a while now like 2 months. It's not as thick as NARS concealer but it's gets the work done. When I use this, I leave it for 2 minds to dry before blending. I noticed that when I blend it immediately with beauty blender (BB) it does not cover my dark spots or circle. Most of the product soaks into the BB. But letting it dry a tiny bit helps it blend easily.
Brittney H.
Review for: Fair more...
I purchased this concealer after Desi Perkins raved about it! I have dry under eyes, so whenever I set my concealer it looks way too cakey. I love this concealer because not only is it hydrating but I do not feel the need to set it with a powder. It is creamy and glides on well.  It is a medium coverage, but I really enjoy it so far. My only complaints are that the applicator is a bit rough and does not hold a lot of product when I go to apply it and I also am not a fan of their shade range. I have light to medium skin and I bought fair, but it is still a little dark for my preference!
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
I really like this concealer, it's very lightweight. It's refreshing and definitely something I use everyday. It can be built up to a medium coverage, it's definitely not full coverage so if you're looking for that I would recommend shape tape by tarte. But, this concealer is really good and blends perfectly with my skin and foundation. Makes me look awake and new. I love the packaging it's simple and elegant. I recommend this for anyone looking for a light weight concealer and that has medium coverage. Perfect for those no makeup, make up looks
Amy P.
Woodstock, GA
This is a pretty good concealer. I was able to go over it to add more coverage where it was needed. I wouldn't say it is the most pigmented concealer but it has a good coverage to it. It left my under eye circles covered up and left a brightness to them that some other concealers didn't.
Elisa S.
moreno valley, CA
I'm a big fan of Becca products so I wanted to try the new concealer. It's pretty good. I like it because it doesn't dry out my under eye area. It blends well and looks like skin! My color is a tad too dark but with summer coming up I know I will get a tan soon. I set my concealer with a translucent powder and it didn't move! I wish it had a little bit more coverage but it's definitely build-able.
Jasmine K.
Review for: Beige more...
A really good concealer. I bought this because the Tarte one I wanted would not get restocked and I needed something for my dark under eye circles. It's a good product that doesn't crease easily and stays put. I probably won't repurchase just because I still want to try the new Tarte one and want something with a tiny bit more coverage - but this is still very good.
Sloane S.
Wasn't sure what to expect with this concealer due to the MANY mixed reviews online. I think the negative reviews are from people who are expecting a full coverage concealer (like shape tape) and the people who love it are one's looking for a medium coverage/ "no makeup makeup" type concealer. I love using this on days that I'm not wearing foundation and just want to brighten up my eye area. I don't have dark circles to cover up so this does the job- I don't think it would cover those well.
Eve G.
I'm honestly so disappointed in this product because after reading the reviews I thought it would be so nice, but boy was I wrong! When I began applying I first noticed that it had little to no coverage. The worst part is that the product itself was so greasy and oily on the skin. I will definitely stick with my shape tape concealer.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.