9 colors available

BY BECCA #74 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth th...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented ...2 Answers
  • Les funciona bien? Ya lo han probado1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christine R.
Christine R.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Light
I love this concealer! It is lightweight and dewy. My skin is very dry so I am not privy to the full coverage concealers. This is perfect for the days at the lake or the office days! It is buildable but definitely more on the light to med coverage. Worth the money! I am almost done and will be repurchasing this.
Tori L.
Tori L.
This is a very lightweight concealer with sheer buildable coverage! It feels great on the skin especially if you don't like heavy or cakey concealers but the sheer coverage part is something that I don't exactly like. It's great for days when I don't want to put like any makeup on! Try it out for yourself though!
Maruly C.
Maruly C.
Love it! Great concealer for everyday makeup, very hydrating, light coverage and radiant finish. It doesn't cover too much so if you are looking for a full coverage concealer this is not the one for you. But if you want something you can use everyday when you are not wearing a lot of makeup this one is perfect
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this concealer for my under eyes and highlight! It has been so much more effective than the Tarte Shape Tape since it is not to cakey. I love it and it is my go to ever since I tried it. Great quality and amazing price for so much product. Gotta love Becca- it is a must try!!! Got get it now ūüôĆ
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
This is my go to concealer for a "no makeup makeup look." This product is not full coverage - but that's not what I was looking for when purchasing. It is very blendable and natural looking. Although my skin tends to be oily, I don't feel like this contributes to the oiliness even though typically "luminous" products do.
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
If you're looking for full coverage this Concealer can be the choice for you but if not skip it. I love this Concealer for my older clients because a.) it's not heavy b.) it's hydrating c.) it does not enhance lines or crease. It's luminous too not in a shiny way but more on the healthy natural look.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
Review for: Light
The shade light is what I use and I have medium-olive skin. This would be way too dark for fair skin. BUt this is what I use everyday!! I love this stuff so much, it's not full coverage, but buildable and hardly creases. It's especially good for when you're not wearing full coverage foundations, or nothing at all
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
west reading
This is the holy grail. The price is worth it for the work this product does. It blends well with foundation and covers up blemishes. I will be buying this again and getting it for gifts. I was so impressed.
Ebonye R.
Ebonye R.
Nice lightweight concealer! I love to apply this on just lazy days where I don't want to do a lot of makeup! I enjoy it under eye the most. It can be build-able but I like it how it is! I'll buy again!
MaryJane K.
MaryJane K.
Perfect coverage! This is amazing company that never lets their customers down! Each product they produce is better than the last! I love this company and I love each product that they put out on their line!
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?