BY BECCA #87 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What's the coverage like? What concealer(s) would... Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
MaryJane K.
Perfect coverage! This is amazing company that never lets their customers down! Each product they produce is better than the last! I love this company and I love each product that they put out on their line!
Ebonye R.
Nice lightweight concealer! I love to apply this on just lazy days where I don't want to do a lot of makeup! I enjoy it under eye the most. It can be build-able but I like it how it is! I'll buy again!
Nicole W.
Middletown
Love it!! It definitely hid all my dark circles and blemishes perfectly ! To others that I've used it isn't too heavy it not to light. Very long lasting ... would definitely buy again!
Talia L.
Tucson, AZ
This is such a GORGEOUS concealer. I love it for my no makeup makeup days. It lasts forever it is build able but I wouldn't call this a "full coverage" concealer. Super easy to blend, great formula. Very hydrating and I would absolutely recommend for those with dry undereyes!
Maddy V.
I still am not sure how I feel about this. It has light coverage which I don't mind but I got this since I have dry skin and didn't give my skin the appearance of looking hydrated. It creases in fine lines and tends to look cakey at times. I don't think I will be repurchasing.
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
Review for: Medium more...
Best concealer ever!!!! This is great for all skin types (if you're oily you might want to set it) and isn't too heavy. If you want a Dewey look this is for you. If you like tarte shape tape but it's too cakey this is for you! I'm a hard match and this matches me perfectly.
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
Review for: Tan more...
The concealer works really good and I would love to be able to cover up all the acne and be able to make sure that its easy to blend and all. I think that it works really well in all spots necessary and being able to work well. I would make sure to buy this and get it!!
Kelly D.
Morrow, GA
Urgh I absolutely love concealers ! This one is GREAT coverage . It's so smooth and applies so easily! A little goes a long way guys, plus this last you A LONG time .. I recommend you guys to buy it!
Mackenzie W.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is amazing! I have super dry under eyes and this makes my under eyes super hydrating! This blends out so amazingly on the skin, so easily. The coverage is there as well, this concealer is my new all time favorite. Definitely worth the money!
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
eh, if you have perfect skin and you are looking for a sheer concealer - then this would be for you. I was not a fan because it creases and has 0-little coverage. I love that it is water based and has a glow, but that is about all this concealer has going for it.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.