9 colors available

BY BECCA #76 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth th...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented ...2 Answers
  • Les funciona bien? Ya lo han probado1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lydia I.
Lydia I.
Kendall Park, NJ
Review for: Medium
Literally OBSESSED!!! Such a beautiful finish, nice and dewy. It's absolutely perfect for a more naturally radiant finish that I've been going for recently. It's got a medium to buildable coverage. I basically use this concealer every day!
Heather M.
Heather M.
I use this around my dark spots, such as eyes, spots, nose etc, and then apply s darker concealer that matches my skin tone, and it hides all my flaws and exhausting days. It's a staple in my makeup look!
Jacquelyn J.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Light
This concealer is beautiful! It is very light weight and hydrating. I do not find it to be very long-lasting but it is perfect for the no make up make up type of days. I willcontinue to re-purchase this product
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
BECCA Afterglow Palette is an amazing palette! I mean come on glow!! ❤❤❤️️️ I love the rose gold and wild honey blended together. Creates such wonders for my skin! I would recommend to anyon
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe , ['', '', '']
this concealer is so smooth it's like a dream! i have had issues with dry skin lately and this doesn't even crease with my dry skin!! it also covers my dark circles amazingly this concealer and shape tape by tarte are my all time favs!
Stefany P.
Stefany P.
Monterey park , Ca
I love this concealer it won't give you full coverage but for your no make up makeup days this is perfect. It's very hydrating for my dry skin and gives the right amount of coverage for your busy days!
Riley M.
Riley M.
Loved this! Super easy to apply and gives you a glow you want to keep for days, although it is hard to apply sometimes but you can get the shine you want super easily! I would highly recommend this!
Gianna F.
Gianna F.
Brewster, NY
Review for: Light
The best of the best. I prefer this one over any concealer in my collection. Very buildable. Doesn't crease. Amazing for aged skin because it doesnt seep into lines. I can fall asleep in this and when i wake up it will still be there. The only thing is that they dont put much in the tube so you need repurchase often.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
Watertown, MA
As awesome as all Becca products. This concealer is just amazing. It doesn't feel any heavy , doesn't accumulate in the fine lines, it just amazing. Also it looks highlighter. Very good product.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I've swatched this product and it looks amazing !! Long lasting and smooth feeling, it was super easy to apply and blend ; very buildable!!! Love it so much I'm thinking of getting it soon! I would recommend it for sure !!
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?