BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer
Weightless, water-rich concealer contains subtle flexible pigments infused with light technology to conceal & blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected complexion.see more...
Top Questions See all 210 Q&A
- "i like this concealer and it blends really nice. its nor much coverage and i do have dark circles so i don't use it that much. its hydrating." in 31 reviews
- "gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. i like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. it's a little overpriced, so unfortunately i don't think i'll be repurchasing again." in 26 reviews
- "love the texture of this concealer. it hides dark circles without creasing and blends perfectly into the skin. i’m super dry so it did flake a bit by the end of the day but i think that’s just me. great price and worth the buy. can purchase at any sephora!" in 25 reviews
- "not as good as other similar products but lovely base to apply powder highlight on top for higher intensity and longer wear" in 21 reviews
- "becca is great for luminous make up. this is a light coverage and color is a bit shiny which i always love." in 13 reviews
On top of that, the shade fair looked yellowish on me. Overall, I don’t like this product.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos