BY BECCA #78 in Concealer

Weightless, water-rich concealer contains subtle flexible pigments infused with light technology to conceal & blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i like this concealer and it blends really nice. its nor much coverage and i do have dark circles so i don't use it that much. its hydrating." in 31 reviews
  • "gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. i like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. it's a little overpriced, so unfortunately i don't think i'll be repurchasing again." in 26 reviews
  • "love the texture of this concealer. it hides dark circles without creasing and blends perfectly into the skin. i’m super dry so it did flake a bit by the end of the day but i think that’s just me. great price and worth the buy. can purchase at any sephora!" in 25 reviews
  • "not as good as other similar products but lovely base to apply powder highlight on top for higher intensity and longer wear" in 21 reviews
  • "becca is great for luminous make up. this is a light coverage and color is a bit shiny which i always love." in 13 reviews
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I actually really enjoy this concealer. I wouldn't say it's buildable because it's meant for less coverage. But it lasts long, Blends effortlessly and is very hydrating. I highly recommend if you have dry under eyes and are someone who is okay with not having full coverage. If you only like full coverage concealers you will not be a fan of this whatsoever. It's definitely more of an everyday concealer for natural makeup. Love it for that!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this concealer. I purchased it for hydration underneath my eyes and it definitely gives me that, but the coverage is sooooooo sheer! It doesn't cover anything! I always have to combine another concealer with it for it to work which in my opinion is a little much for a 30$ concealer ...if sheer coverage is what you want in a concealer then by all means go for it but it's just not one of my favorites
dom r.
I am pretty conflicted about this product because it is very easily blended but it seems like it gets cakey after trying to build it up. The packaging was OK it wasn't anything too marvelous but then again all Becca cosmetics packaging is pretty simple. If you're looking for a sheer concealer this is for you but if you're searching high and low for a full coverage concealer I'd recommend the Tarte shape tape concealer hands-down.
Claudia O.
This has become my new favorite concealer. It feels very light weight on the skin and blends out really nicely. Has a light to medium coverage perfect for No makeup- makeup look. It did cover my dark circles which is important. I would highly recommend getting this product. it is also decently priced. If you have drier skin around your eyes then this is your product. you can also use it with some eye cream for bonus hydration.
Maya S.
De hecho, realmente disfruto este corrector. No diría que es edificable porque significa menos cobertura. Pero dura mucho tiempo, se mezcla sin esfuerzo y es muy hidratante. Recomiendo encarecidamente si tiene los ojos secos y son alguien que está bien con no tener cobertura completa. Si sólo te gustan los correctoras de cobertura completa no serás un fanático de esto en absoluto. Es definitivamente más de un corrector diario para el maquillaje natural. Me encanta por eso!
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is new to me and I was pleasantly surprised! I have very dry under eyes and this went on beautifully.  Was not overly-hydrating to the point of creasing or melting so I think this would work for combination/normal skin types as well. The coverage I would say can be built to full but starts as medium, which is what I usually go for on a day to day basis. Keep that in mind. Overall, I love it!
Victoria N.
Gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. I like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. It's a little overpriced, so unfortunately I don't think I'll be repurchasing again.
Chelsea B.
Waco, TX
Review for: Medium more...
this concealer is ok. the price is quite up there and i think this concealer is best when you're doing a light coverage look. it's great and hydrating, but don't try covering spots with this! i would repurchase this, but not as a go to concealer. I use this on days where i don't wear any makeup and just need the smallest amount of concealer to keep my undereyes hydrated
Arisa C.
I have tried many different concealers and my favorites would have to be either Tarte's shape tape or this Becca concealer. It does tend to move around a bit if you are doing strenuous work, but that can easily be fixed by added setting spray or some powder. I would personally recommend this concealer for medium to oily skin, but it isn't very hydrating for dry skin.
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
I am excited about this concealer with summer coming up. It's similar to a Dior concealer I have used a long time ago. I would say this concealer is buildable up to a medium coverage. I do like Becca's packaging it's very neutral and simple. I would recommend this concealer to others if they are looking for something lightweight. It is certainly not a full coverage concealer but, it did refresh my under eyes. It has a great radiance to it which, I love.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
What kind of coverage does this have?
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?
Shanya B.
Nampa, ID
Is this a lightweight concealer?
Frances T.
I'm interested in getting this concealer because i have such a hard time with dry skin. I've purchased several concealers, and always seem to have an issue. I love my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, but I've just been curious about this one. How does this one work? Is it full coverage? Does it crease at all?
Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
What is the best way to apply this?