BY BECCA #31 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jasmine K.
Review for: Beige
A really good concealer. I bought this because the Tarte one I wanted would not get restocked and I needed something for my dark under eye circles. It's a good product that doesn't crease easily and stays put. I probably won't repurchase just because I still want to try the new Tarte one and want something with a tiny bit more coverage - but this is still very good.
Eve G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm honestly so disappointed in this product because after reading the reviews I thought it would be so nice, but boy was I wrong! When I began applying I first noticed that it had little to no coverage. The worst part is that the product itself was so greasy and oily on the skin. I will definitely stick with my shape tape concealer.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Luminousity is what I've been after in a concealer, and luminousity is what I found with BECCA! The packaging is beautiful that's no doubt, and I don't find a need to build this foundation as using the fitting method under the eye works perfectly for me! I set this concealer with loose setting powder and apply it with a beauty blender for a look that'll last me all day! I definitely recommend this product if you're looking to glow and hydrate the under eyes!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really enjoy this concealer. I wouldn't say it's buildable because it's meant for less coverage. But it lasts long, Blends effortlessly and is very hydrating. I highly recommend if you have dry under eyes and are someone who is okay with not having full coverage. If you only like full coverage concealers you will not be a fan of this whatsoever. It's definitely more of an everyday concealer for natural makeup. Love it for that!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this concealer. I purchased it for hydration underneath my eyes and it definitely gives me that, but the coverage is sooooooo sheer! It doesn't cover anything! I always have to combine another concealer with it for it to work which in my opinion is a little much for a 30$ concealer ...if sheer coverage is what you want in a concealer then by all means go for it but it's just not one of my favorites
dom r.
I am pretty conflicted about this product because it is very easily blended but it seems like it gets cakey after trying to build it up. The packaging was OK it wasn't anything too marvelous but then again all Becca cosmetics packaging is pretty simple. If you're looking for a sheer concealer this is for you but if you're searching high and low for a full coverage concealer I'd recommend the Tarte shape tape concealer hands-down.
Claudia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my new favorite concealer. It feels very light weight on the skin and blends out really nicely. Has a light to medium coverage perfect for No makeup- makeup look. It did cover my dark circles which is important. I would highly recommend getting this product. it is also decently priced. If you have drier skin around your eyes then this is your product. you can also use it with some eye cream for bonus hydration.
Maya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
De hecho, realmente disfruto este corrector. No diría que es edificable porque significa menos cobertura. Pero dura mucho tiempo, se mezcla sin esfuerzo y es muy hidratante. Recomiendo encarecidamente si tiene los ojos secos y son alguien que está bien con no tener cobertura completa. Si sólo te gustan los correctoras de cobertura completa no serás un fanático de esto en absoluto. Es definitivamente más de un corrector diario para el maquillaje natural. Me encanta por eso!
Olivia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard mixed reviews about this concealer, but I love it. It has lighter more natural coverage, and it has a beautiful natural finish (not too matte, not too dewy, and looks great with any foundation finish). It hardly creases compared to the other high end concealers I own, and it lasts all day. Beautiful!!!
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
Review for: Fair
This concealer is new to me and I was pleasantly surprised! I have very dry under eyes and this went on beautifully.  Was not overly-hydrating to the point of creasing or melting so I think this would work for combination/normal skin types as well. The coverage I would say can be built to full but starts as medium, which is what I usually go for on a day to day basis. Keep that in mind. Overall, I love it!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
How is the coverage on this
Theresa S.
Had my eye on this, I can't find very many helpful reviews. Has anyone with dry skin tried this?
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.
Frances T.
I'm interested in getting this concealer because i have such a hard time with dry skin. I've purchased several concealers, and always seem to have an issue. I love my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, but I've just been curious about this one. How does this one work? Is it full coverage? Does it crease at all?