BY BECCA #87 in Concealer

Weightless, water-rich concealer contains subtle flexible pigments infused with light technology to conceal & blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i like this concealer and it blends really nice. its nor much coverage and i do have dark circles so i don't use it that much. its hydrating." in 31 reviews
  • "gorgeous packaging, light weight, and covers my dark spots and under eye circles. i like to blend the concealer with my finger tips the most to get the most even / best application. it's a little overpriced, so unfortunately i don't think i'll be repurchasing again." in 26 reviews
  • "love the texture of this concealer. it hides dark circles without creasing and blends perfectly into the skin. i’m super dry so it did flake a bit by the end of the day but i think that’s just me. great price and worth the buy. can purchase at any sephora!" in 25 reviews
  • "not as good as other similar products but lovely base to apply powder highlight on top for higher intensity and longer wear" in 21 reviews
  • "becca is great for luminous make up. this is a light coverage and color is a bit shiny which i always love." in 13 reviews
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is beautifully made . It's light weight . It blends smoothly . The packaging is sleek . It's a great product that full coverage that takes any imperfections away
Rachel W.
I got a sample size of this in opal and I loved the "lit from within" effect it gave me. I might explore colors that aren't as gold but the opal worked good enough for my very pale skin tone.
Melissa G.
Mandeville , LA
Review for: Fair more...
Product is awesome, been using for years. Blends well and is comfortable. You will definitely need a setting powder for it but otherwise is very fast and covers very well.
Jill F.
Miami
Review for: Light more...
I dont think i would buy it again it wasn't one of the best concealers i have used in the past. It was a great formula i just didnt like the way it felt on my skin.
Erica P.
Republic , MO
Beautiful natural everyday concealer perfect to wear to work great under the eyes. The only problem is it's very very light coverage so it will not cover dark circles.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
Review for: Light more...
This concealer has been my everyday summer go-to. I have been absolutely obsessed!!
I LOVE the packaging, especially the applicator. It has a unique shape. I wish it would deposit a little more product though.
I usually use this on "no makeup" makeup days. So, I basically wear this as foundation.
BECCA's Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is hydrating and also gives a healthy look to the skin! I would say this product has light-medium coverage in my opinion.
I usually don't set this concealer with any powder and I don't have any problems with creasing. When this product does crease, I can usually just tap it out with my fingers and fix whatever problem was going on.

I definitely will repurchase this concealer and I highly recommend this for those looking for a natural, everyday, hydrating concealer!

Alice T.
Lodi
i love BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer! i have extremely dry and deepset under eyes and i find the coverage on this concealer medium at best. alongside my tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer my under eyes have never looked better! i have the combination of the two on in the photo attached and as you can see, my undereyes look moisturized, yet full coverage!
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
Review for: Dark Golden more...
I have been using this concealer for a while now like 2 months. It's not as thick as NARS concealer but it's gets the work done. When I use this, I leave it for 2 minds to dry before blending. I noticed that when I blend it immediately with beauty blender (BB) it does not cover my dark spots or circle. Most of the product soaks into the BB. But letting it dry a tiny bit helps it blend easily.
Brittney H.
Review for: Fair more...
I purchased this concealer after Desi Perkins raved about it! I have dry under eyes, so whenever I set my concealer it looks way too cakey. I love this concealer because not only is it hydrating but I do not feel the need to set it with a powder. It is creamy and glides on well.  It is a medium coverage, but I really enjoy it so far. My only complaints are that the applicator is a bit rough and does not hold a lot of product when I go to apply it and I also am not a fan of their shade range. I have light to medium skin and I bought fair, but it is still a little dark for my preference!
Sofia B.
Fairfax, VA
I really like this concealer, it's very lightweight. It's refreshing and definitely something I use everyday. It can be built up to a medium coverage, it's definitely not full coverage so if you're looking for that I would recommend shape tape by tarte. But, this concealer is really good and blends perfectly with my skin and foundation. Makes me look awake and new. I love the packaging it's simple and elegant. I recommend this for anyone looking for a light weight concealer and that has medium coverage. Perfect for those no makeup, make up looks
Allison B.
Florence, AL
What kind of coverage does this have?
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?
Shanya B.
Nampa, ID
Is this a lightweight concealer?
Frances T.
I'm interested in getting this concealer because i have such a hard time with dry skin. I've purchased several concealers, and always seem to have an issue. I love my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, but I've just been curious about this one. How does this one work? Is it full coverage? Does it crease at all?
Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
What is the best way to apply this?