BY BECCA #31 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leah A.
brockton, MA
If you're looking for full coverage this Concealer can be the choice for you but if not skip it. I love this Concealer for my older clients because a.) it's not heavy b.) it's hydrating c.) it does not enhance lines or crease. It's luminous too not in a shiny way but more on the healthy natural look.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
Review for: Light
The shade light is what I use and I have medium-olive skin. This would be way too dark for fair skin. BUt this is what I use everyday!! I love this stuff so much, it's not full coverage, but buildable and hardly creases. It's especially good for when you're not wearing full coverage foundations, or nothing at all
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the holy grail. The price is worth it for the work this product does. It blends well with foundation and covers up blemishes. I will be buying this again and getting it for gifts. I was so impressed.
Selena B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Review for: Light
I chose to give this product a 4-star rating. It gets the job done, is medium coverage, and perfect on minimal makeup days. The packaging is sleek, feels high-end, and has good weight to it. If you're looking for something full-coverage, I'd look elsewhere. This is a nice product though.
I absolutely love this concealer ! Doesn't cake up, gives a good amount of coverage , and doesn't have a weird paint smell. It's best for highlighting the under eye area . I wouldn't DEFIANTLY but this concealer again !
Ebonye R.
Nice lightweight concealer! I love to apply this on just lazy days where I don't want to do a lot of makeup! I enjoy it under eye the most. It can be build-able but I like it how it is! I'll buy again!
MaryJane K.
Perfect coverage! This is amazing company that never lets their customers down! Each product they produce is better than the last! I love this company and I love each product that they put out on their line!
Nicole W.
Middletown
Love it!! It definitely hid all my dark circles and blemishes perfectly ! To others that I've used it isn't too heavy it not to light. Very long lasting ... would definitely buy again!
Maddy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still am not sure how I feel about this. It has light coverage which I don't mind but I got this since I have dry skin and didn't give my skin the appearance of looking hydrated. It creases in fine lines and tends to look cakey at times. I don't think I will be repurchasing.
Talia L.
Tucson, AZ
This is such a GORGEOUS concealer. I love it for my no makeup makeup days. It lasts forever it is build able but I wouldn't call this a "full coverage" concealer. Super easy to blend, great formula. Very hydrating and I would absolutely recommend for those with dry undereyes!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
How is the coverage on this
Theresa S.
Had my eye on this, I can't find very many helpful reviews. Has anyone with dry skin tried this?
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
How is this concealer for an everyday look without foundation? I just want to brighten under the eye. I dont necessarily need to conceal.
Frances T.
I'm interested in getting this concealer because i have such a hard time with dry skin. I've purchased several concealers, and always seem to have an issue. I love my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, but I've just been curious about this one. How does this one work? Is it full coverage? Does it crease at all?