BY BECCA #30 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I bought this concealer a few weeks back and I don’t like it beca...2 Answers
  • BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jerrillys C.
Willimantic, CT
Review for: Tan
This is an amazing concealer, however, it has medium coverage and I love me a full coverage concealer so I have to use a tad more but, it doesn't get cakey (which is great) because it's so lightweight. It does not crease once you set it and it wears for a very long time. The only downside is that is very pricey.
Sarah M.
Review for: Warm Honey
Love this concealer!! It's the perfect highlighting shade for me. It is #lightweight and has great coverage. It is also easily blendable. It can give a dewy look/finish and not too drying. Doesn't cake up under the eyes either! The only concealer that I have not put down in months.
Haley C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Light
I love this concealer! By far my favorite I've ever tried. I use the liquid matte foundation and this shade is perfect for highlighting under the eyes and concealing blemishes. Really tones down the redness of pimples and conceals pretty much anything.
cynthia g.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Warm Honey
i really like this product it changed my life but its too expensive. ill just get drugstore instead. DO NOT GET, unless you want to and you're rich
Nina H.
Review for: Light
I like this concealer and it blends really nice. Its nor much coverage and I do have dark circles so I don't use it that much. Its hydrating.
Abby G.
Review for: Light
I thought this concealer provided great coverage without being too thick or cakey. It seemed to blend well too.
Paige G.
Marne
If I could give this concealer 10 stars I would. It is he perfect lightweight concealer for anyone, especially those with dry skin. It is incredibly hydrating, and yet it never looks oily on the skin and honestly doesn’t even need to be set. It sets itself. Beautiful finish, you don’t even know it’s there. it looks like skin
Alisha R.
Review for: Light
I cannot rave on enough about this product. I tried a couple of different concealers before trying this one. Let me just tell you, none of them compare to the quality of the BECCA concealer. The consistency of this product is perfect, especially if you are like me and do not want your face to feel like you are wearing makeup. I use a makeup sponge to pat the concealer into my skin and it works perfectly. I mostly use this product under my eyes. I would suggest when you purchase this product online, go with the lighter shade if you are deciding between two. It never hurts to brighten up under your eyes.
Brittney H.
Review for: Fair
I purchased this concealer after Desi Perkins raved about it! I have dry under eyes, so whenever I set my concealer it looks way too cakey. I love this concealer because not only is it hydrating but I do not feel the need to set it with a powder. It is creamy and glides on well.  It is a medium coverage, but I really enjoy it so far. My only complaints are that the applicator is a bit rough and does not hold a lot of product when I go to apply it and I also am not a fan of their shade range. I have light to medium skin and I bought fair, but it is still a little dark for my preference!
Valerie M.
Review for: Dark Golden
After buying several different concealers, this product works best on me. It's creamy enough to blend on areas I choose to highlight and I've never experienced creasing under my eyes. All in all, it's well worth the retail price.
Frances T.
I'm interested in getting this concealer because i have such a hard time with dry skin. I've purchased several concealers, and always seem to have an issue. I love my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, but I've just been curious about this one. How does this one work? Is it full coverage? Does it crease at all?
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?
Shanya B.
Nampa, ID
Is this a lightweight concealer?
Laura H.
Oxford , New Jersey
Is this a thinner formula or thicker like an actual concealer?
Alecia K.
Is this full coverage? Does it crease?