Brittney H.
Review for: Fair more...
I purchased this concealer after Desi Perkins raved about it! I have dry under eyes, so whenever I set my concealer it looks way too cakey. I love this concealer because not only is it hydrating but I do not feel the need to set it with a powder. It is creamy and glides on well.  It is a medium coverage, but I really enjoy it so far. My only complaints are that the applicator is a bit rough and does not hold a lot of product when I go to apply it and I also am not a fan of their shade range. I have light to medium skin and I bought fair, but it is still a little dark for my preference!