Add a Photo

By BECCA
A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skin tone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (4)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC

I own two shades, Porcelain and Deep Bronze. I love the Aqua Luminous Foundation so when this concealer came out I immediately purchased it I love the light shade under my eyes and to highlight my face it's a great lighter medium coverage concealer it's not the best for blemishes or dark circles it is very creamy and more of a wet concealer so I definitely have to set it with powder almost immediately or it will start to crease pretty severely under my eyes but once set it's completely fine it isn't the longest wearing or sweat proof formula and it's better for someone with a drier skin type it will settle in fine lines or wrinkles but it hydrates and moisturizes the skin so I love it for that. I use Deep Bronze as a cream contour shade it has a more cool toned undertone and blends into the skin gorgeous. If you have a dry skin type and your not looking for a high or complete coverage concealer this one is a good one to check out!!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.

Wasn't sure what to expect with this concealer due to the MANY mixed reviews online. I think the negative reviews are from people who are expecting a full coverage concealer (like shape tape) and the people who love it are one's looking for a medium coverage/ "no makeup makeup" type concealer. I love using this on days that I'm not wearing foundation and just want to brighten up my eye area. I don't have dark circles to cover up so this does the job- I don't think it would cover those well.
Maya S.
Maya S.

De hecho, realmente disfruto este corrector. No diría que es edificable porque significa menos cobertura. Pero dura mucho tiempo, se mezcla sin esfuerzo y es muy hidratante. Recomiendo encarecidamente si tiene los ojos secos y son alguien que está bien con no tener cobertura completa. Si sólo te gustan los correctoras de cobertura completa no serás un fanático de esto en absoluto. Es definitivamente más de un corrector diario para el maquillaje natural. Me encanta por eso!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Seneca, NY

I am excited about this concealer with summer coming up. It's similar to a Dior concealer I have used a long time ago. I would say this concealer is buildable up to a medium coverage. I do like Becca's packaging it's very neutral and simple. I would recommend this concealer to others if they are looking for something lightweight. It is certainly not a full coverage concealer but, it did refresh my under eyes. It has a great radiance to it which, I love.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV

Luminousity is what I've been after in a concealer, and luminousity is what I found with BECCA! The packaging is beautiful that's no doubt, and I don't find a need to build this foundation as using the fitting method under the eye works perfectly for me! I set this concealer with loose setting powder and apply it with a beauty blender for a look that'll last me all day! I definitely recommend this product if you're looking to glow and hydrate the under eyes!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

I actually really enjoy this concealer. I wouldn't say it's buildable because it's meant for less coverage. But it lasts long, Blends effortlessly and is very hydrating. I highly recommend if you have dry under eyes and are someone who is okay with not having full coverage. If you only like full coverage concealers you will not be a fan of this whatsoever. It's definitely more of an everyday concealer for natural makeup. Love it for that!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK

I had high hopes for this but I ended up hating it. The coverage is far too sheer to be a concealer. It conceals nothing. I use Kat VOn D lock it foundation or CLinique foundation+concealer and it didn't work well with either foundation. When I tried to use it just to brighten under my eyes it made my foundation separate and lift and gave me a splotchy look under my eyes. It was a definite miss for me.
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA

I'm a big fan of Becca products so I wanted to try the new concealer. It's pretty good. I like it because it doesn't dry out my under eye area. It blends well and looks like skin! My color is a tad too dark but with summer coming up I know I will get a tan soon. I set my concealer with a translucent powder and it didn't move! I wish it had a little bit more coverage but it's definitely build-able.
Sameri R.
Sameri R.

Este concealer están bueno y trabaja mui bien Lara esos que no duermen bien y se nota ojera de bajo de tus ojos.. y nota una naturalidad es mui bueno me en me encanta este es el que you uso siempre lo compro.. y lo recomiendo mucho a todas ustedes es mui bueno y da mui bien resultados ami me gusta mucho y estoy segura que a ustedes también le va aguantar ..
Eve G.
Eve G.

I'm honestly so disappointed in this product because after reading the reviews I thought it would be so nice, but boy was I wrong! When I began applying I first noticed that it had little to no coverage. The worst part is that the product itself was so greasy and oily on the skin. I will definitely stick with my shape tape concealer.
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA

Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA

Is this full coverage?
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA

What is the best way to apply this?
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Valrico, FL

I have very sensitive skin, I've tried 2 different concealers, both of which caused an irritation. Does anyone know if this is sensitive skin friendly?
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA

Is it better than UD Naked concealer and Tarte shape tape?

Join Now