BY BECCA #40 in Concealer

A weightless, water-rich concealer with flexible pigments that are infused with light technology to conceal and blur imperfections for a long-lasting, perfected look. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer provides weightless, buildable coverage with every water-light drop. This 32 percent water-rich concealer is easily blendable, and it blurs imperfections, covers dark circles, hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation, and perfects skintone while creating a radiant-looking complexion. Its lightweight texture fuses with the skin and effortlessly delivers light-to-medium, buildable coverage for a natural-looking, non-cakey finish. It includes a custom dewdrop applicator that provides the perfect amount of product for an even application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth ...3 Answers
  • This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmente...2 Answers
  • Les funciona bien? Ya lo han probado1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jerrillys C.
Jerrillys C.
Willimantic, CT
Review for: Tan
This is an amazing concealer, however, it has medium coverage and I love me a full coverage concealer so I have to use a tad more but, it doesn't get cakey (which is great) because it's so lightweight. It does not crease once you set it and it wears for a very long time. The only downside is that is very pricey.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Review for: Warm Honey
Love this concealer!! It's the perfect highlighting shade for me. It is #lightweight and has great coverage. It is also easily blendable. It can give a dewy look/finish and not too drying. Doesn't cake up under the eyes either! The only concealer that I have not put down in months.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
I bought this Concealer on a whim I though it would be a nice product, but the formula is very watery and didn't do much for my skin. It also burns when I apply it. For $40 you would expect a concealer to conceal but I didn't experience that with this product at all.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Light
I love this concealer! By far my favorite I've ever tried. I use the liquid matte foundation and this shade is perfect for highlighting under the eyes and concealing blemishes. Really tones down the redness of pimples and conceals pretty much anything.
cynthia g.
cynthia g.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Warm Honey
i really like this product it changed my life but its too expensive. ill just get drugstore instead. DO NOT GET, unless you want to and you're rich
Nina H.
Nina H.
Review for: Light
I like this concealer and it blends really nice. Its nor much coverage and I do have dark circles so I don't use it that much. Its hydrating.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Review for: Light
This is a luminous concealer! Its nice to highlight areas you want to enhance but its not great and concealing any dark circles or blemishes
Review for: Light
This product works amazing I love it it makes all your imperfections go away I would buy it again and again my favorite concealer by far
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Waco
Review for: Light
I loved this concealer because it covered up my blemishes really well but didn't look cakey like a few of my other ones did
Heather M.
Heather M.
Waco
Review for: Light
Personally, it's not very noticeable on my skin. However, I am a much bigger fan of the pressed powder from Becca.
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Does it have good coverage ??
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this full coverage?
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is this concealer worth the price tag? I seen Desi Perkins use this on her channel but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent dupes for it? Not sure I can justify £30 on a concealer! A girls gotta eat lol!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
This seems moisturizing enough for undereyes - but is it pigmented enough to really provide coverage?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Is this cakey and is it good for sensitive skin?