BY BECCA #24 in Makeup Palettes

A fresh-from-the-slopes glow including a new Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter in Icicle and a Mineral Blush in Winter Berry

• Would you recommend this for someone with a fair skintone?3 Answers
  • This is beautiful!!!😍😍 does anyone actually have it yet honest an...2 Answers
  • Do you guys prefer the BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection F...2 Answers
BECCA Apres Ski Glow Collection Face Palette
  • "i love this face pallet as it’s got a mixture of colours the product is able to be worn day and night it has a matte finesh in the blush shades but an amazing shimmer in the highlight i would recomend this product" in 3 reviews
Allyson G.
Boston
I don't own this product but I wish I did!! Just a little rich for my wallet right now. But I went to an event at Sephora and a Becca artist put this on me. First of all, that Icicle highlighter is everything I didn't know I wanted in life! I'm now obsessively searching for a white-with-blue-shift highlighter to make my dreams come true!! Opal is a little too dark for my fair skin tone but Rose Quartz is another dream highlighter shade (I looooooove the Becca formula). The winter berry blush is super pretty for a natural flush kind of look if applied with a light hand on fairer skin. I probably wouldn't get much use out of the blushed copper shade, and the bronzer shade in this palette is a wee bit dark for my skin. So since I only really want 2 (maybe 3) of the 6 shades in this palette, I will not be purchasing. However, if Becca wants to make a full size of Icicle, I will be first in line to buy! (I'm already hoping Rose Quartz stays in the permanent lineup for full size highlighters because the holidays have got me strapped for cash but I need this in my life. Becca, if you're listening, help a sister out!)
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This is an amazing palette it's a gorgeous holiday palette that would be the perfect gift the packaging is luxe and high quality the mirror is stunning and huge and quality made as well and the shades within are just as beautiful as the outer packaging! The formula and quality within this palette is just as good as the individual full size versions and that's important because a lot of brands slack on holiday palettes and give less quality products in the palettes but that's not the case with this one. You'll get 2 brand new shades that's new to this palette one of which is a blush being Winter Berry and then you get a brand new to this palette highlighter in Icicle and it's stunning and perfect if you have fair or lighter skin tones or you can mix it with a deeper shade within the palette to customize a shade for your skintone. Opal is in this palette which is one of the best sellers from Beccas line and it gorgeous and universally flattering for most skintones if you're very light or fair you may need to mix Opal with Icicle so it'll be light enough for your skin to add a lifting highlight to your cheekbones. Rose Quartz is also in this palette and that was a limited edition shade that launched earlier in the year And wAs very popular so if you missed it in the original launch definitely get this palette because that shade makes this entire palette worth it in my opinion it's stunning I own the full size and this is the exact same as that! And then you get a luminous blush in Blushed Copper which can be used on deep dark skin as a highlight or can be mixed with the other highlights if you need to deepen a shade for your skintone. And there is a Sunlit Bronzer in Bronzed Bondi as well it's a lighter Bronzer so it won't work on it's on if you're deeper than a medium skintone but you can mix it with the copper shade to make a deeper Bronzer that will have more shimmer of course but it can work. This is a face palette so you can mix and match any of the shades to make them work for you and your needs but if you have wanted to try these products this is the perfect way to do so it's a great value and high quality as well
Kristen M.
Wow I can’t even describe how much I love this palette! It’s definitely one of my favorites ever and I bought it around Black Friday off of Sephora so it was only $35. The packaging is gorgeous, I absolutely love the mirrored effect and the quality of product is the same as the full sizes. Inside the box it even came with a 1.5mL sample of the BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh Spray. The swatches from top to bottom are: rose quartz, icicle, winter berry, blushed copper, opal, then bronzed bondi.
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
This palette is absolutely stunning. First can we say how amazing the packaging is?!?! Two of the highlight shades are already existing in full size which are opal and rose quartz. Opal is more of a champaigne color and rose quartz is a pinky golden shade. Both gorgeous! And pigmented! Icicle, the other new highlight shade has become one of my favorite highlights. Its white based with a bit of a blue shift. The blue is subtle and you can wear it any day. Well i do atleast! The palette has 2 blushes. Winter berry is gorgeous and very pigmented also. The blushed copper shade i thought would be way too dark for my skin tone but if you go in with a light hand it is very pretty. It has shimmer in it but if you tap your brush off you can get alot of the shimmer off if you do not like your blushes to have shimmer. The bronzer bronze bondi is warm toned and is great for bronzing up your face. Not very good to contour with. This shade is also a shimmer. Overall for the price of this palette i think it is a very good deal. You get alot of product and will look great in your makeup collection! BECCA Apres Ski Glow Collection Face Palette
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Becca’s Après Ski Glow does not disappoint. Let’s start with the formulas: six universally flattering, shimmery shades that pack a punch. Color is perfectly pigmented, as is the glow it produces. The two middle shades – Icicle (top – new and exclusive to this set), an icy white with blue undertones (think: snow!) and Opal, a subtle shimmery champagne, are perfect as highlighters. They give great illumination. Seriously. And the four shimmery cheek shades are peachy, bronzy, and rosy — without feeling summery. I’m obsessed with Blushed Copper (bottom left) mixed with Rose Quartz (top left) – two Becca best-selling shades that create a warm coppery sheen on my cheeks, without looking overly-bronzed (thanks to the hint of rose). The hue really makes my cheekbones pop, and who doesn’t want more cheek definition, am I right? But, let’s be honest, I’ve been mixing and matching all of the colors together, and I have yet to find a shade that I don’t love. Winter Berry (top right) is a new blush, exclusively available in this palette, and it truly a great winter rosy-pink flush, the one you didn’t know you’ve been searching for. Not hot pink, a la summer, but more muted and “flushed.” It looks fab on its own. This palette has become my go-to blush and highlighter set...and it’s only early November. I’m quite certain it will carry me into spring…with the most perfect flush ever ❤️!
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
This was one of my most special cosmetic purchases of 2017. I’ve never owned a Becca Palette before, but always held out. That was until I saw this packaging. 😱😱😱 I’m a firm believer in not buying makeup solely on packaging, but this rivaled that belief. Thankfully the product on the inside didn’t disappoint. I love the collection of highlighters(3), blushes(2), and bronzer(1) this palette contained. The price tag is luxurious, but I’ll never regret it.
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
Oh my gosh! I got this palette at ulta Black Friday sale, but honestly I should not have waited so long! This is perfect face palette. I have always been a huge Becca fan, but this palette is the whole deal! You get two beautiful blushes, one a more matte bright pink, one a deep shimmery copper shade. There is a bronzer that is very versatile for many skin tones. And you have three gorgeous highlights! Opal is a cult favorite of mine, I have fallen in love with the rose quartz shade, and the more white/blue highlight is simply stunning. I am so mad at myself for not having gotten this from the beginning. This is my holy grail face palette.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I use highlighters a lot. And like different shades for different occasions. The Becca and Tarte highlighters are definitely my favorites.

This palette should have cost about $54 but I got it in a sale from Sephora, when they did the 20% off your purchase sale.

The packaging is lovely, it comes in a pretty silver compact case.
The shades are so pretty and very pigmented too. A little goes along way with this palette so no need for buying any additional, unless if your like me and a collector.

The finishes are super pretty, you can go full on or just subtle for day time. And they last all day. Would definitely recommend
Chinita L.
This Limited Edition “Après Ski Face Glow” from BECCA is the best Winter palette! It has 3 most gorgeous shimmering highlights, 2 beautiful blushes, and one shimmering bronzer. I was completely sold when I did swatches at Sephora because they were so smooth and the colors were absolutely STUNNING!!! I am so in love with this high quality palette :)  BECCA Apres Ski Glow Collection Face Palette
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I think this palette is a great value because of how versatile it is. You get 3 highlights, 2 blushes (the copper one could be an eyeshadow tbh) and a bronzer! So you basically get 3 face products in one convenient sleek looking palette. Becca always has beautiful packaging and the quality of their products is always consistent. I had tried their highlighters in the past and fell in love so I’m not surprised that the blush and bronzer are just as good! Great value and great palette!
amber s.
Mission, TX
Is it limited edition?
Ghydaa A.
Laval, QC
Is the pigmentation good ?
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Daphne W.
Would you recommend this for someone with a fair skintone?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
This is beautiful!!!😍😍 does anyone actually have it yet honest answers please🖒