BY BECCA

A palette features seven shades and two luxe finishes: satin-matte and high-shine. Put your eyes in the spotlight with this limited-edition eyeshadow palette featuring the bestselling Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighter formula customized specifically for the eyes. These exclusive pairings allow you to dial up or down the lights to create a customized light effect for all skin tones and eye colors. This set contains:- 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g Eyeshadows in Pearl, Rose Quartz, Moonstone, Opal, Topaz, Toasted Marshmallow, and Hot Cocoa It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I have yet to try any Becca eyeshadow palettes! How is th...1 Answers
  • Anyone planning on buying this? If so a little tip I thou...2 Answers
  • can you use some of the shades as highlighters?4 Answers
BECCA Apres Ski Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I am obsessed with pretty much all becca products. They are shimmery, beautiful, creamy, buttery, pigmented, and blend like a dream" in 37 reviews
  • "These eyeshadow’s are awesome! I absolutely love how they’re all neutral colors & how they really give your eyes a beautiful sparkle to them. Most days I need a quick makeup look & this palette is able to provide me with that. I love that it gives you this beautiful no makeup makeup look. Yet, at the same time you can really go to town with these colors and do something Smokey & dramatic for a nighttime look. Where this palette is now on sale, definitely go pick it up!" in 11 reviews
  • "Nice color good pigmenration long lasting . Luxury packaging jadooooore . Top du top . I recommend girls" in 8 reviews
  • "Love this! So sparkly! The sparkles are really fine and lovely. This can be used as a base to give a really sweet subtle glow, the can stand on their own or combine with another pallet. I’ve been using this with all my other colours to create new looks. It looks so glam on top of a deeper colour, really pops it up! I genuinely am loving this. [product:becca-apres-ski-eyeshadow-palette]" in 7 reviews
Kristen M.
I love the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter formulas so I knew that I would love these eyeshadows! The holiday packaging is so cute so I also purchased the BECCA Apres Ski Glow Collection Face Palette . The only thing is that it does tend to get dirty basically right away because it’s mirrored. It doubles as an eyeshadow palette and a good travel palette for highlight as well. I am so glad that it’s on sale for $29 instead of the original price of $45. It’s definitely worth the sale price, especially with all the sales/promotions Sephora is having during the holiday season.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Cool idea of turning the highlighters into eyeshadows and changing the formula to work best on the eyes! I never had an issue using the highlighters on the eyes but of course they were not marketed as eyeshadows so they had to switch things up to create an eyeshadow palette in my opinion I don't find the shades different enough to justify the price but they are gorgeous nonetheless this is a great accent palette to go with your favorite matte crease shades there is two brand new shades in this palette Toasted Marshmallow and Hot Cocoa and those are the deeper shades which are marketed as Satin formula but in my opinion there is overall a lot of shimmer or metallic shades within this palette I don't think the ones marketed as satins are truly satins they have a little more metallic to them than what I would consider a true satin formula and that's why I say you'll need to pull in a matte palette or additional shades to get a well rounded complete look unless you like shimmer or metallic shades in your crease and if so then you'll be good but if you're a person like myself and use matte shades in your crease and shimmers on the lid you'll need to pair something else with this palette and for the price there is better options out there for a complete palette if you're looking for all you need to complete a eye look in one palette. The packaging is gorgeous as with the other holiday palette but with this one and it being round and the pans also being round they are quite small pan sizes and there's a lot of empty unused space within the palette and for the price it would've been nice if all the space was used like I think one or two more shades could have easily fit in the palette if all the space was maximized! It's up to you whether you think this would be something you would consider worthy for your makeup routine or not it's all about personal preference because the quality is there and the formula is great and the shades are gorgeous so it's all about whether or not you see yourself using and reaching for this in your collection in my opinion. If you're someone who just applies one shade all over your lid and you don't put shadows in your crease and you do the bare minimal with your eyeshadow and you prefer lighter more everyday appropriate shades and you like a little shine or shimmer to your lids then yes I completely recommend this palette to you because that's exactly what this palette is and I think you'll love it!! If you're someone who likes vibrant colorful shadows day to day and you experiment daily with your eyeshadow looks and do intense looks with lots of color and you rarely wear subtle shades or neutrals on your lids or you prefer matte eyeshadows over shimmers then this is not the palette for you at all!!
Kadee B.
I purchased this palette at Sephora when it was on sale. Normally I do not buy first time products on sale because it makes me think that they are trying to get rid of it because it is not good but I was pleasantly surprised. The shadows are pigmented, smooth, and buttery. I normally apply shimmers with my finger tip or with a wet brush and both was work with these shadows. The colors are beautiful and work with many warm tones and neutrals. The only one that I probably will not use as much is the middle white shimmer but that's a personal preference.  I really love the packaging as it is sturdy and the mirror is large and stays put (doesn't fall down when you want it up).
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
although there are no matte shadows in the palette, I find they all come together really nicely to form a cohesive eye look that catches the light beautifully. All the shadows are very bendable, subtle, and understated. I don’t know why people are mad about having no matte shades when they were never promised in the product description. If you watched the live video from Becca’s Instagram featuring this palette, they say time and time again that this palette is meant to provide a warm, subtle, and wearable look. I also find that this palette pairs really well with their other two matte shadow palettes. The formulation is similar but not as metallic as the shimmering skin perfectors and have less texture than them. The petal and moonstone make absolutely gorgeous inner corner highlights. The only downside is the bulky packaging and small pan size. While the packaging is beautiful, it’s not practical for traveling and there is a lot of vacant space. All in all, I would expect nothing less from Becca. The palette is called “EYE LIGHTS”, practically a highlight for your eyes. The shadows provide a beautiful lit from within finish and glow that complement features and they are also very versatile. Love this palette and what it does but if you are someone who needs matte shades within a palette like this, I would skip
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm just really not totally in love with this palette. Even if I didn't own these colors in a million palettes already and they were new to my collection how they look on and searched and how they perform just really turns me off considering the price.
First off, the packaging is gorgeous. Its bigger and shiny with a rose gold coloring and a pretty design. It feels heavy enough to feel expensive and sturdy enough to travel with.
The colors are all super similar aside from two of them. Those are the red and gold. They are all really pretty but the lighter colors all blend together and are almost identical.
With the eyeshadows on thet look decent for the first hour or so but after 4 hours they are almost completely gone. Less time without primer.
The formula leaves a lot to be desired. Initial pigmentation is decent but it just doesn't last. Especially if you have oily skin.
Overall I don't recommend. Its underwhelming at best considering tge price.
Lori L.
I purchased this "eyelighter" while it was on sale for $29 at Ulta. I know it's on sale at Sephora right now as well, but I wanted to see it first before I committed. And man was it worth the commitment! I am an older woman who has never used highlighter before because I thought it was a young girls makeup tool, but after much contemplation and seeing this palette, I decided I could use this to brighten my always matte eyes with a little hit in the inner corner or on the lid. It looked great. I love all the colors, and am grateful the darker shades aren't as shimmery. Today I got up the nerve just to hit my cheekbones and bridge of nose and wow! I get it why people like to use highlighter. I didn't do an I. Your face highlight. Just a light sweep and it made my tired face just lighten up. This palette was so worth it, especially since it's on sale. I look forward to trying out the palette more and becoming braver with highlight. Thanks Becca for this amazing "eyelighter"! BECCA Apres Ski Eyeshadow Palette
Farren A.
Pensacola, FL
Just purchased this limited edition palette today At Ulta for 29$, on sale today 😍😍😍 the colors are beautiful , and they coordinate with the highlight palette . There are 7 in total with super blendable pigment and so much payoff you only need to swipe once !
Allyson G.
CUPERTINO, CA
I went to a Becca event at Sephora and got sucked into buying this after the woman put it on me, and because it was "on sale". The colors are pretty, and she sold me on how I could use four of them as highlighters because it was the same formula, but even then, the pans are so tiny and the packaging is so darn bulky (even though it's cute) that it's just so impractical. The colors are not very pigmented, they're quite sheer and subtle which might be what some people like but not what I like, especially spending the kind of money on a high end brand. There are so many other brands that make good eye shadow. I ended up returning this palette and bought a Becca primer instead. Becca makes fantastic face products and I think they should really just stick to what they're good at...not try to make eye shadows unless they can compete better in the space.
Emma N.
I’m bummed that this is a limited edition palette because it’s become my favorites for everyday eye looks since the day I bought it. The colors aren’t completely opaque, but are buildable, bendable, and have the perfect amount of shimmer! Such a great palette!
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this palette. I got it on sale and it’s beautiful. I love how shimmery these shadows are and how well they blend. They aren’t glittery at all just shimmery. I also use several of them as highlight on my cheeks. I love the looks I create with this palette. I def want to try more products from Becca. Highly recommend.
Catherine T.
Is this eyeshadow palette has the same formula as their highlighters so I could use them as face highlight?
Megan N.
halifax, NS
can you use some of the shades as highlighters?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Are these pigmented?
Kimberly K.
No shimmers? I like pallets with mattes and shimmers.
Alexa R.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone tried this? Was it worth the money?