BY BECCA

A palette features seven shades and two luxe finishes: satin-matte and high-shine. Put your eyes in the spotlight with this limited-edition eyeshadow palette featuring the bestselling Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighter formula customized specifically for the eyes. These exclusive pairings allow you to dial up or down the lights to create a customized light effect for all skin tones and eye colors. This set contains:- 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g Eyeshadows in Pearl, Rose Quartz, Moonstone, Opal, Topaz, Toasted Marshmallow, and Hot Cocoa It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing amazing amazing!!! I love Becca products the brand is amazing and comes out with great quality products. This palette Is so beautiful the shades are super pretty there buttery and apply on the eyes nicely.. The packaging is gorgggg as well I definitely recommend this palette and think everyone should try and get it to there collection.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow palette is amazing I use it every single day and I love all the colors I also like that it is in a we also all the colors don't blend with each other like other pallets to do I would recommend this for somebody that likes more of a natural look and wants to use this every day
Elena K.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did a Swatch of them and they seem pretty nice. I did not buy it because I'm trying to save up my money. This is very pigmented so if have the money I would definitely get it!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how simple they made this. It's very easy to use and figure out which colors compliment what part of the eye. They are basic but different with the color variations they picked.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love BECCA Cosmetics! But this was a no for me... i had to return it! It's small not easy to travel with and no variety!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with pretty much all becca products. They are shimmery, beautiful, creamy, buttery, pigmented, and blend like a dream
Madisyn F.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Fairly priced and I highly recommend it. I use it all the time. No doubt that I will buy over and over again.
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I searched this palette it's actually pretty the shadows very pigmented good for all eye types
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
ahlem g.
ahlem g.
oran arzew plateaux cité226 log 4 bat l1 n 8
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the eyeshadows pigmented?
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? Was it worth the money?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these pigmented?
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Wonder about it's texture,.?
Jessica V.