BY BECCA

A palette features seven shades and two luxe finishes: satin-matte and high-shine. Put your eyes in the spotlight with this limited-edition eyeshadow palette featuring the bestselling Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighter formula customized specifically for the eyes. These exclusive pairings allow you to dial up or down the lights to create a customized light effect for all skin tones and eye colors. This set contains:- 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g Eyeshadows in Pearl, Rose Quartz, Moonstone, Opal, Topaz, Toasted Marshmallow, and Hot Cocoa It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cool idea of turning the highlighters into eyeshadows and changing the formula to work best on the eyes! I never had an issue using the highlighters on the eyes but of course they were not marketed as eyeshadows so they had to switch things up to create an eyeshadow palette in my opinion I don't find the shades different enough to justify the price but they are gorgeous nonetheless this is a great accent palette to go with your favorite matte crease shades there is two brand new shades in this palette Toasted Marshmallow and Hot Cocoa and those are the deeper shades which are marketed as Satin formula but in my opinion there is overall a lot of shimmer or metallic shades within this palette I don't think the ones marketed as satins are truly satins they have a little more metallic to them than what I would consider a true satin formula and that's why I say you'll need to pull in a matte palette or additional shades to get a well rounded complete look unless you like shimmer or metallic shades in your crease and if so then you'll be good but if you're a person like myself and use matte shades in your crease and shimmers on the lid you'll need to pair something else with this palette and for the price there is better options out there for a complete palette if you're looking for all you need to complete a eye look in one palette. The packaging is gorgeous as with the other holiday palette but with this one and it being round and the pans also being round they are quite small pan sizes and there's a lot of empty unused space within the palette and for the price it would've been nice if all the space was used like I think one or two more shades could have easily fit in the palette if all the space was maximized! It's up to you whether you think this would be something you would consider worthy for your makeup routine or not it's all about personal preference because the quality is there and the formula is great and the shades are gorgeous so it's all about whether or not you see yourself using and reaching for this in your collection in my opinion. If you're someone who just applies one shade all over your lid and you don't put shadows in your crease and you do the bare minimal with your eyeshadow and you prefer lighter more everyday appropriate shades and you like a little shine or shimmer to your lids then yes I completely recommend this palette to you because that's exactly what this palette is and I think you'll love it!! If you're someone who likes vibrant colorful shadows day to day and you experiment daily with your eyeshadow looks and do intense looks with lots of color and you rarely wear subtle shades or neutrals on your lids or you prefer matte eyeshadows over shimmers then this is not the palette for you at all!!
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Beauty Junkie Expert
although there are no matte shadows in the palette, I find they all come together really nicely to form a cohesive eye look that catches the light beautifully. All the shadows are very bendable, subtle, and understated. I don’t know why people are mad about having no matte shades when they were never promised in the product description. If you watched the live video from Becca’s Instagram featuring this palette, they say time and time again that this palette is meant to provide a warm, subtle, and wearable look. I also find that this palette pairs really well with their other two matte shadow palettes. The formulation is similar but not as metallic as the shimmering skin perfectors and have less texture than them. The petal and moonstone make absolutely gorgeous inner corner highlights. The only downside is the bulky packaging and small pan size. While the packaging is beautiful, it’s not practical for traveling and there is a lot of vacant space. All in all, I would expect nothing less from Becca. The palette is called “EYE LIGHTS”, practically a highlight for your eyes. The shadows provide a beautiful lit from within finish and glow that complement features and they are also very versatile. Love this palette and what it does but if you are someone who needs matte shades within a palette like this, I would skip
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm just really not totally in love with this palette. Even if I didn't own these colors in a million palettes already and they were new to my collection how they look on and searched and how they perform just really turns me off considering the price.
First off, the packaging is gorgeous. Its bigger and shiny with a rose gold coloring and a pretty design. It feels heavy enough to feel expensive and sturdy enough to travel with.
The colors are all super similar aside from two of them. Those are the red and gold. They are all really pretty but the lighter colors all blend together and are almost identical.
With the eyeshadows on thet look decent for the first hour or so but after 4 hours they are almost completely gone. Less time without primer.
The formula leaves a lot to be desired. Initial pigmentation is decent but it just doesn't last. Especially if you have oily skin.
Overall I don't recommend. Its underwhelming at best considering tge price.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Becca eyelights palette, the shades are so pretty and shimmery, I love how they all apply and give my eyes a pretty wow effect while wearing this, now I did run into some issues of a little fall out of the shimmer on my face but whenever I use glitter glue I'm good.. BECCA Apres Ski Eyeshadow Palette
Stephanie B.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
totally only wanted this for the beautiful packaging at first, but it really is a great product. No matte shades, but you’re able to create a beautiful shimmer look. So glad I purchased this at ulta. Would recommend for a good gift for the holidays!
Kathrine K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are pretty but there are too many shimmer shades. I couldn’t make a whole eye look using this whole palette. If you want a palette that has a lot of shimmer shades go for it but if you want to be able to use just one palette to make an eye look I wouldn’t recommend
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! I got it from a friend who got it as a gift but wasn’t into makeup. I never tried Becca products and I wasn’t disappointed! Very smooth blendable shadows. There are plenty of transition shades to create the perfect rustic fall look. I love the shades and packaging is so cute! This is one of my go to palettes right now! Definitely would recommend for an all in one look for eyeshadow this fall season!
Kara N.
Kent, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette was a complete let down for me. As a fan of Becca products for years, I went into this with pretty high standards. Unfortunately, I found that the shimmery pigments I've grown to love in their typical highlighters were not present in this palette. The formula for me was so chalky I found myself really having to dip into the pan to pick up any sort of substantial pigment. It didn't really show up and it certainly didn't amp up any of the looks I attempted it with for my clients. Really disappointed in this one.
Kayla V.
Derry, PA
These colors were made for green / hazel eyes! The shimmer is so pretty and the colors blend so well together. Great value for such a nice eye shadow palette!! I totally recommend this product!BECCA Apres Ski Eyeshadow Palette
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing amazing amazing!!! I love Becca products the brand is amazing and comes out with great quality products. This palette Is so beautiful the shades are super pretty there buttery and apply on the eyes nicely.. The packaging is gorgggg as well I definitely recommend this palette and think everyone should try and get it to there collection.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know what this retails for?
Catherine T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeshadow palette has the same formula as their highlighters so I could use them as face highlight?
Alexa R.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? Was it worth the money?
Alecia K.
Are these pigmented?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the eyeshadows pigmented?