BY BECCA #37 in Eye Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

• Will this hide or eliminate my tired eyes?1 Answers
  • If this primer help with the dark circles 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of creasing under the eye?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don’t have puffy or dark under eyes but I did notice a difference once I put this on. It was smooth and easy to apply and wasn’t sticky or greasy. It’s expensive but I would recommend this to others." in 9 reviews
Elizabeth S.
I wanted to love this under eye primer because it’s pretty much the only one of its kind. However, as hard as I tried to apply it just right, it was either too thick, or did nothing at all. Great concept, poor delivery.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
This product is my first under eye go to and not have to slap on make up. It reduces the puffiness and makes you look alive and alert even when running low on sleep. I received this free in my #beccavoxbox and will definitely purchase once I am out. I have recommended this to friends and family.
Melissa D.
I. Love. This.
Like ridiculously so. I’m already obsessed and then some with the Becca line, but this is incredible. It’s so cooling immediately and I honestly DO see the difference. It also extends my under eye brightener significantly and makes application soooo much smoother. I’ll be repurchasing once I finish this one. Definitely a must have.
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
I never knew that I would need an under eye primer, but i'm so glad I found this one! I recived this in a complimentary box from becca. I think this is my favorite out of the trio and the only one I would really recommend buying since the trio is pretty pricey. I think I would buy it again : )
Genesis R.
In a minute you start to feel the cooling sensation this gives you, it was my first time trying the product and I loved it! It has the cutest packaging with a holographic lid, I recommend this to those tired eyes & early mornings.
Natalia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Anti-Fatingue Under Eye Primer. It has a turquoise hue, but in fact it is transparent, according to the formula it reminds a lip balm. It is necessary for smoothing the relief and giving mattness. In the composition of cucumber, caffeine, green tea, which must clean up the swelling and dark circles. , I liked the primer, but without it, too, the corrector behaves well
Morgan M.
Lerona , WV
I was very skeptical of this at first but it ended up proving me wrong. I apply this under my eyes before primer and foundation and in a short few minutes you can see a big difference in wrinkles and bags. I think it’s a little pricey for the amount of product but overall it works.
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
I have the worst undereyes, but this definitely helps. If you haven’t tried Becca, you should. It’s a super reliable and consistent brand when it comes to quality. I love them so much, it’s great!!!!!!
Mandy J.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product has been great for my under eyes. When I received this product I was worried it was just a color corrector but it goes on relatively clear and is so easy to use. Since receiving this product I have used it daily and highly recommend! I received this product for free for review purposes, but all opinions are 100% my own.
Estrella G.
Kansas City, KS
I am completely in love with this under eye primer ! Becca is doing it right omg, the best under eye primer I have ver tried. I have the whole collection of under eye from becca and I definitely recommend it !! Its so easy to apply , all you do it tp under your eyes and BOOM. It goes on all day.
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
How well does this work?
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?

back