BY BECCA #32 in Eye Primer

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

• Will this hide or eliminate my tired eyes?1 Answers
  • If this primer help with the dark circles 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of creasing under the eye?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don’t have puffy or dark under eyes but I did notice a difference once I put this on. It was smooth and easy to apply and wasn’t sticky or greasy. It’s expensive but I would recommend this to others." in 9 reviews
⭐️Kelly⭐️ O.
P C Beach, FL
I was so excited to try this product as I am constantly battling dark circles. The product is smooth and easy to apply- I used my fingers- and almost instantly provides a soothing, cooling effect. I used both my usual concealer and the BECCA concealer and found that both went on easier and lasted longer. Overall, I was pleased with the results.
Jenn E.
I like the cool feeling in my under eye area. Makeup did go on smoother in the under eye area as well. The only thing is I do not see or achieve the results that are shown in the pictures by Becca. The pictures show drastic results and that doesn’t seem to be the case for myself personally or other friends of mine who have used the product. I would not buy again.
Sirena K.
Des Moines, WA
Smooth and cooling, very hydrated for the under eyes. Been using it a few weeks and I feel like it makes a huge difference especially since I have dark under eyes and fine lines.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I love Becca products so i was very excited to try this as I have some fine lines and dark circles. Honestly, it did nothing for the circles and there was maybe a slight improvement in the lines. If I was still within the return window, I would. But I had wanted to really give it a good shot and now I’m stuck with it. Waste of money
Tiara A.
Stillwater, OK
I rarely have puffiness around my eye area, but when I use this product it is very cooling and instantly reduces puffiness. It is also kind of hydrating, which I like because some of the eye creams I use do not seem to work for me. I love using this as a primer for my undereyes because it helps my makeup look more hydrated and I do find that my makeup does last longer. I didn't know that undereye primers existed until now, but I am on board!
Lo G.
Highland Bch, FL
THE MOST AMAZING PRODUCT. When I first tapped it on to my under eyes, I was expecting to see a color and when I didn’t I figured it wasn’t a good product. To my surprise and delight, once I applied the same concealer I’ve been using for years over it (never fully covered my dark circles) MY DARK CIRCLES WERE GONE!!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is one of the best under eye primers I have used in a while. I have such saggy dark circles and this helps to keep my concealer in place. And it helps to blur my lines out!
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
Received this product to sample and I love it! I find myself having semi-dark under eye circles and applying product there. This primer is a great smooth/creamy base and helps make my eyewear last all day long.
Morgan L.
Best stuff ever I love it so much !!! I would so keep buying and tell others because it’s so good .. way better then others and no improvement needed I promise and is such a nice packaging I mean who wouldn’t want it to look nice
Kirssy M.
I habe never used an under eye primer before, but thanks to influenster & Becca i was introduced to Bright eyes set and now im hooked to this. The primer is so good, it help corrector and powder stay in place and giving a natural undereye glow.
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
How well does this work?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?
Nicole B.