BY BECCA #32 in Eye Primer

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

• Will this hide or eliminate my tired eyes?1 Answers
  • If this primer help with the dark circles 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of creasing under the eye?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don’t have puffy or dark under eyes but I did notice a difference once I put this on. It was smooth and easy to apply and wasn’t sticky or greasy. It’s expensive but I would recommend this to others." in 9 reviews
piera! m.
Atlanta , GA
becca cosmetics anti-fatigue under eye primer has beautiful packaging & a consistency that feels nice going on your skin. it’s light enough to not feel as though you are clogging your pores. second photo is me after applying the primer! as you can see it did not make my skin overly oily.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I'm not sure this does anything.  My concealer works fine with it.  It's easy to apply, but I don't notice any benefits.  There is no scent, so that's a plus.  I don't think I'll use it all up, but will keep trying it out over the next few weeks just to be sure.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I have just received this product for free from Influenster and I am loving it! Along with the Becca color corrector and their under eye setting powder, this product works great! It makes my under eye smooth and ready for the color corrector and concealer. I can tell that my under eye doesn’t get dry throughout the day with this on and my puffiness goes away. Amazing product!
tricia e.
Los Angeles
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
After a long night and you literally had no sleep or If you naturally just have under eyes then I suggest you buy this. I’ve only used it once and it lasted me all night and I definitely want to get my hands on this!
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I haven't noticed any extra hydration or cooling. I think it's an ok under eye primer but i gave it a good month or more and more i just don't reach for it. I just didn't notice any real difference.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
This primer is simply amazing. It goes on well and stays on. It leaves your eyes looking bright and truly helps move the fatigue that dark under eyes shows. I will be purchasing this once I run out and am excited to show my friends. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a great, light primer.
Received this product for free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
This doesnt do too much for me. I like how it does illuminate my under eye area but i feel like my concealer gets creasy faster. Ill try applying a little less next time to see if i get a different result.
Hannah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Literally melts into your skin -- such a game changer for year round makeup application. Whether you wear undereye concealer or not, this makes your whole face light up! Lasts all day (I've used it a few days in a row and never noticed it wearing off) and it holds your concealer together. My Nars concealer works ten times better with this underneath.
Hillary S.
Fort Worth, TX
I was so excited when I received this product from Influenster to test out and review. I had been wanting to purchase the product since it was released. I can honestly say I love this under eye primer. Shortly after applying it with your fingertip, I can feel the product starting to work as there is a slight tingling sensation. I would highly recommend this product to someone looking for a new under eye primer.
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
How well does this work?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?
Nicole B.