BY BECCA #37 in Eye Primer

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

• Will this hide or eliminate my tired eyes?1 Answers
  • If this primer help with the dark circles 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of creasing under the eye?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don’t have puffy or dark under eyes but I did notice a difference once I put this on. It was smooth and easy to apply and wasn’t sticky or greasy. It’s expensive but I would recommend this to others." in 9 reviews
Avonell R.
I was very skeptical of the BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer at first but I am pleasantly surprised that I can see visible results (almost immediately). The product melts into the skin and has a nice cooling effect. Concealer applies nicely on top of it and doesn't look cakey at all. Works well in together with BECCA Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder & BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector .

Received for free for testing purposes.
Yadira G.
North Miami Beach, FL
 I don't sleep enough so I needed to get rid of wrinkles and dark circles under my eyes for many time. When I first tried it I fell in love. First, It contains no parabens or sulfates. Second, It's long lasting, my makeup stay all day. Third, you don't need a lot of product, just a little amount. and Finally, You can see results immeditely. Highly recommended!
Dariela N.
This first does a good job reducing the swelling under the eyes, it is an excellent base to apply the concealer, it is soft and slides on the skin, the truth is that the results are instantaneous, it makes the skin look more alive there and young. I received this product to try it, totally free
Shazia I.
Birmingham
With long nights and lack of sleep this produc is a saviour. Completely love it. It gives a fresh under eye look and builds a strong nase for concealer.
Katarina V.
Vinkovci
Actually I dont use this,my mom use this and she said that is is sooo good and she is really happy with it and it does the work wath it said.

Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
Amazing, I always have black points down my eyes and this product makes my eyes look so freshly amazing, I recommend it, worth the price 100%
Agnes A.
London, London
So impressed with this. It's so different and really makes a difference. Now I just have to find the perfect concealer!
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much
Angelica Maria B.
E escuchado buenos comentarios de este producto con un acabado muy lindo y se desliza como mantequilla literal.
Elīna K.
I like the product it is realy good. Blend good and have a nice pigment! I use it every day! 👑❤❤❤😊😊😊😊
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
How well does this work?
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?