BY BECCA #36 in Eye Primer

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

• Will this hide or eliminate my tired eyes?1 Answers
  • If this primer help with the dark circles 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of creasing under the eye?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don’t have puffy or dark under eyes but I did notice a difference once I put this on. It was smooth and easy to apply and wasn’t sticky or greasy. It’s expensive but I would recommend this to others." in 9 reviews
Melanie P.
Kinda small for the price but it's nice. Has a small cooling feeling but nothing bad. 😀😀😀😀😀😉😉😉
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
This looks absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to try this wow this looks very nice I love it
Melissa M.
chelsea
BECCA has found the fountain of youth. No more looking like I’ve been tired for a decade.
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
If I could give this 1000 stars I would.  #becca anti-fatigue under eye primer has been a total game changer! I have been searching FOREVER for the perfect concealer to cover my under-eye darkness.  However, no matter how many concealers I have tried, they would ALWAYS end up caking under my eyes.  This product is a new holy grail.  It doesn't matter now what concealer I use; I no longer get that unwanted creasing that makes my lines and bags under my eyes more defined. I love this product! #holygrail
Peyton K.
Columbia , SC
Pretty good I really like it! It does exactly what it says it does. I think that physicians formula’s depuffer is better and is a lot more affordable which is why I rated this with 4 stars. It is a nice primer though without a doubt
shari p.
This didn absolutely nothing for me. I had high Hope's after I saw one of my favorite beauty guru use it. Will not repurchase. I can't say I don't recommend it because everyone is different. I personally just did not like it.
Maria W.
Helsinki
This has helped my dry looking undereyes with fine lines! The cooling sensation could be more intense in my opinion but the most important thing it does it smooths my undereyes & fine lines noticeably when wearing makeup ontop of it. It might feel a bit expensive but a little goes a long way! I've used mine for a few months now a few days a week and it still looks almost untouched! You can live without this if you dont have problems with fine lines & dry looking undereye but for me this has taken a part of my everyday makeuproutine and i notice a difference right away if i forget to apply it. Will buy again and will recommend!
Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
TAKES A LITTLE GETTING USED TOI purchased this after reading several rave reviews as my under eye area is a cause for concern. It's thicker than I anticipated however after a few attempts at using it I did get used to the thickness and texture. You need to let it warm for a few seconds on your fingertips and then pat it on or you will find yourself rubbing it onto your under eye area which defeats the object a little. After a minute or so it feels wuite cooling and makeup sits well over the top. This will last a long while but I'm not sure that I would buy again . The jury is still out
Daina G.
Slightly underwhelmed. While it works with some concealers... it doesnt work with all of them. I still had concreasing. You really have to give this product some time before applying concealer on top otherwise it will slide around. Im still working with this product from time to time. But I wouldn't rush out to buy it. Not a quick fix!
Ariadna M.

in all the reviews I have given to @influenster about this product I always tell you that I am in love with this this balm is a bomb, why? This smoothes the lines of expression (obviously not full) but if they diminish me when placing it in the circles it slides in a brutal way even though it has the light green color does not give you that finish ... After a few minutes put back to spend the finger to see how it goes and the product is still there intact .. this has me crazy and I put it even if I do not go to make up
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
How well does this work?
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?