BY BECCA #37 in Eye Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

• Will this hide or eliminate my tired eyes?1 Answers
  • If this primer help with the dark circles 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of creasing under the eye?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don’t have puffy or dark under eyes but I did notice a difference once I put this on. It was smooth and easy to apply and wasn’t sticky or greasy. It’s expensive but I would recommend this to others." in 9 reviews
Smmy K.
Honestly LOVE this product. My makeup usually creases under my eyes regardless the primer I use. For some reason, this works perfectly when I’m doing a natural or over the top look. Makeup goes over it very smoothly. Recommend for sure
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
I see the difference when I apply it on. I have deep set eyes so when i dont have sleep and rest it darken so this really helps with it too. It depuffs as well.
Melissa D.
Plano, TX
Cannot believe a product like this exists. Tried this out and you can tell such a difference in the eyes, it helps a ton and definitely will be a repeat user.
Natalia L.
Lakeland , FL
I absolutely love this! I received it in my Becca Voxbox and haven’t been able to put it down. So refreshing and the coolness feels amazing under my eyes!
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Smooths skin to make applying the corrector easier. I have blue eyes and definitely have dark circles under my eyes...this makes my eye makeup routine easy
Danielle B.
Nashville, TN
Such a good product! I apply this all the time, even when I’m not wearing makeup! It makes me under eyes feel so refreshed! And the packaging is on point!
Sandy F.
Springdale , AR
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I love this stuff so much! It goes on so smooth and a little goes a really long way. You can tell it will last a good while. I also use it on my lids.
Fabiola C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the cooling effect of this product when applied! Definitely a must have when looking “tired” all the time lol leaves the under eyes feeling soft !
Mikaela Z.
Little Rock, AR
BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer is a great product.  I received it free from Influenster.  It makes it easy to apply concealer.
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
How well does this work?
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?

back