BY BECCA #32 in Eye Primer

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

• Will this hide or eliminate my tired eyes?1 Answers
  • If this primer help with the dark circles 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of creasing under the eye?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don’t have puffy or dark under eyes but I did notice a difference once I put this on. It was smooth and easy to apply and wasn’t sticky or greasy. It’s expensive but I would recommend this to others." in 9 reviews
L B.
Astoria, NY
I was so surprised with this. My puff go away in a few minutes and my skin shine and bright like a diamond. I was my first time. But for sure I will continues to use every day.
Grace G.
Elysian, MN
I got this in a voxbox and it works pretty well! I use it every morning. The only problem, is that it half works half doesn’t. There is a little room for improvement but otherwise it’s flawless!
Karla P.
This primer omg works like magic! Love how really really de puff my undereyes area! Omg it’s amazing! I’ll definitely continue using it! Not sure how long se effects last but it’s totally worth it!
🌸JAKIE🌸 A.
This eye primer is amazing, love the way it makes my eye look. It goes perfectly with the corrector and the setting powder i love how its long last and the packaging is so cute , would definitely recommend.
Jordi M.
Worcester, MA
Cooling and depuffing power is unreal. I have never used an under eye primer like this one. It continues to work through out the day even with make up sitting on top of it and with all the activity I did all day long
Stephanie G.
Lancaster , CA
I turned 30 this year, and could visibly see the difference in my under eye particularly with my makeup setting using the combination of the 3 products i felt like I took a few years off of my appearance!
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I got this product complimentary of #influenster and I love it! It's not sticky, it's super smooth and helps the eyes look less rough and really helps prime and get the eye ready for concealer.
Asia D.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is one of the best products by BECCA! It really keeps my under eye feeling smooth and looking tightened, with no bags at all. It’s also really great on my dry skin, it definitely gives it some moisture. BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer
Neeti P.
Wynnewood, PA
This product is great to incorporate into your daily routine! It goes on smooth and keeps your eyes feeling hydrated. It’s a great base for concealer. Feels very lightweight. Highly recommend!
Britney H.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this primer. It has a great non-greasy velvety texture, and it works well. I even use it on my eyelids as an eyeshadow primer, and it works great for that.
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
How well does this work?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?
Nicole B.