BY BECCA #32 in Eye Primer

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

• Will this hide or eliminate my tired eyes?1 Answers
  • If this primer help with the dark circles 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of creasing under the eye?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don’t have puffy or dark under eyes but I did notice a difference once I put this on. It was smooth and easy to apply and wasn’t sticky or greasy. It’s expensive but I would recommend this to others." in 9 reviews
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I sometime have dark circles under my eyes not always but sometimes and when I do I want them covered up. This seems to work are good. I put it under my eyes and then tap out the product and then apply my foundation then concealer and the dark circles are gone. Also I love Becca cosmetics so I knew this would work great.
Toni J.
I always use a primer but on my face but never specifically for my under eyes. I was kind of skeptical that this would work better than my regular primer but it does. It’s smooth and makes for a great base under my eyes. It’s slightly cooling which is great under the eye as well. Glad I was able to try this in my voxbox
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I love this! I bought this spontaneously because I had some money to eat up on a giftcard. It soothes the undereye with a light, refreshing tingle. It doesn't seem like much but it does a lot. It grips product, keeping it in place. No sliding or creasing. It also plumps up the slight creases giving a more youthful appearance.
Michelle C.
Downingtown, PA
This went on very smooth and definitely gave my skin a smooth canvas for under-eye concealer to go on. However, the green color did nothing for me and didn’t show up and I find it’s far too pricey for me to repurchase on my own. Maybe if I had more fine lines and wrinkles this would be a more useful product.
Alicia G.
Cheektowaga , NY
I really enjoyed this product. It causes me to feel a tingly feeling under my eyes and it makes me instantly feel more awake. I wish it helped more with depuffing my eyes because I struggle with baggy eyes. overall I would recommend.
Staisy C.
So aside from the super cute package I love this primer. You don’t feel like you pick up a lot which is probably a good thing so it isn’t all used up right away. But you can almost instantly tell that there is a de-puffing effect. I got this to try out from Influenster and I am so glad I did.
Claudia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I was so curious to try this when I heard about this coming out. I was so excited to receive this and try this out. It applies clear and I noticed how it really smoothes and depuff my under eye area so smooth application of the corrector and concealer. New holy grail product
Maile G.
Santa Monica, CA
I wasn’t exactly sure how to use this at first. It seemed a little underperforming. The amount of product is so small for the price. But you need VERY and I mean VERY little to get the job done. It smooths and depuffs the under eye area very well. It has a cooling effect. I received this product free from Influenster.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
I got this for free in a Voxbox, and it is amazing. It really does help de puff under-eye bags. It is pricy for the size you get, but it’s totally worth it. It you have under bags then you need this in your makeup bag.
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX
I use this under the Becca salmon pink undereye color correction. I wasn’t expecting it to be as sheer as it is, but it’s also extremely reflective and very cooling. Together that seems to help in making me look less tired. It’s a great primer for the undereye but won’t take the place of any other step.
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
How well does this work?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?
Nicole B.