BY BECCA #36 in Eye Primer

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

• Will this hide or eliminate my tired eyes?1 Answers
  • If this primer help with the dark circles 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of creasing under the eye?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don’t have puffy or dark under eyes but I did notice a difference once I put this on. It was smooth and easy to apply and wasn’t sticky or greasy. It’s expensive but I would recommend this to others." in 9 reviews
Stephanie J.
Weslaco, TX
This leaves my under eye with an icy cool feeling after patting it on for a few seconds. It keeps them very hydrated. Also, since I'm obsessed with matcha I fell even more in love with this product. Thanks to the matcha, caffeine, and cucumber contained in it, it truly does help energize and soothe the under-eyes. The packaging is beautiful and also a fabulous size to travel with. My concealer and color corrector glide on perfectly on top and stay in place all day. I'm telling you, ever since I tried this product I have not gone a day without using it. I definitely recommend it, especially for those who wake up with droopy eyes and bags, this will give the under eyes a boost of hydration. I will be repurchasing again once I run out and I'm even going to gift one to a friend who has been wanting to try it also due to her under eye bags. Like I said, definitely recommend to try it for yourself and see the results. It's a hit for me. BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer
Gloria O.
This is amazing ! I received this for free testing purposes and i honestly have nothing but great things to say. Everything it claims it does and that is awesome!
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
I received this in the Becca Bright Eyes VoxBox and absolutely loved it! I use it everyday now. It depuffs my eyes, color corrects my dark circles in the morning, and my concealer goes on smoothly on top of it.
Cristine C.
Las Vegas, NV
The Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer is a slick balm that contains caffeine to depuff under eye bags and cucumber to soothe skin. Some days this worked to depuff my eyes and other times it didn’t. That’s the only reason I wouldn’t recommend this, because I think most people will be disappointed by this inconsistency. It does consistently smooth skin though, so if you’re just looking for something to help your concealer go on smoother, you might like this. Just make sure you don’t apply too much. Stick with one thin layer or it will cause your concealer to crease more easily. As long as I stuck to a thin layer, it didn’t cause my concealer to crease or affect the wear time of it at all.Received complimentary for testing from Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Hannah P.
Beaverton , OR
-primer

This product makes my undereye smooth and makes me look less tired. I have been using it everyday even without makeup on. And i use the 3 steps. I have been waking up every 4 hrs coz my son was sick for awhile and this came to my rescue. I have bags under my eye and with the 3 steps I look a lot better. I use this and eye corrector then the setting powder. They all work together. Works under makeup too! Totally recommend it! Gave it a 4 star coz i think it’s too expensive for a little product that you get. The texture if this product is soft and not too oily. I got this product for complimentary from influenster but my opinion is my own .
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
I’ve never heard of this brand until I was chosen for a campaign for them! This baby is amazing! A little goes a long way, and I love the cooling feeling it gives. You put it under your eye, I used my finger, and applied it. The three step combo is amazing! This is the first step, and it really brightened my eyes, left them looking and feeling amazing and def no dark circles or under eye bags! I received it complimentary for my honest review.
Monique D.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have never used an under eye primer or even heard about using one before putting on under eye concealer. I was slightly skeptical about this product but it really does work! I am 21 years old and I already have slight fine lines under my eyes and this product really does help to hid the lines and help have a smooth base to put on my concealers. I am not sure if this is a product I will be reaching for on a daily basis; however, it really is a great product and does what it claims to do. I got this product for free for testing purposes with Influenster. BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
Ashley N.
Grain Valley , MO
Okay. I’m sure I will be alone here but that is A ok. I have been using the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye and I’m on my second jar. (Obviously loving it). This comes out and I buy it because I’m always looking for the next best thing. I returned it two days after buying it. Perhaps I was expecting a miracle or just something as good or better than what I already had. And it’s not. I think the PR packages we have all watched be unboxed and the hype that came with this added to its rating. But I just don’t think it’s that product. Also, the under eye powder. No. I’ll do a separate review.
Jasmine D.
Los Angeles, CA
I never had issues with dull puffy eyes until recently.  This product does exactly what it's supposed to do.  I used it in combination with the Under Eye Brightening Corrector and the Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder.  My post-slumber puffiness went down and the makeup application following it was seamless, no creases.  Even after working out and sweating, my eye makeup lasted! The primer is lightweight and you don't need much to do the job.  I received this item complimentary for testing and reviewing.
Chandni P.
I received this product complimentary for testing from influenster. I have never used an under eye primer before, so when I received this in my #BeccaBrightEyes Voxbox I was super excited. So my thoughts on this so far are good. I noticed my under eye concealer lasts longer, and this product was super easy to apply. A tiny amount on your fingers goes a long way. I love Becca products so this has just given me a better reason to love it. Also the packaging is super cute.
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
How well does this work?
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?