BY BECCA #26 in Eye Primer

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

• Will this hide or eliminate my tired eyes?1 Answers
  • If this primer help with the dark circles 1 Answers
  • Does this get rid of creasing under the eye?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley B.
Another hit from becca! I was skeptical about this product and its claims, I just really wanted to love it. I absolutely love this product and the results! The packaging is so stunning, I love keeping it on top of my vanity. After moisturizing my face and under eyes, I apply this with my finger. It's best to rub your fingers together for the warmth, it helps it melt into your skin. I press it under my eyes and it not only brightens but makes my fine lines disappear. It also has this cooling affect that just feels amazing. After this I use the becca under eye brightening corrector, and then my NARS radiant creamy concealer. The results are amazing, my eyes appear brighter and I have no fine lines! I highly recommend and I will buy another when I run out!
Christine D.
Randolph, NJ
I really don't know how they did it. I have BAD dark, puffy under eyes. I've used COUNTLESS products to help counteract this. This is the first product that has actually shown results. It has evened out my skin tone and totally REMOVED  bad double-crease eye bags. I still can't believe it. If this product ever goes off the market I will be devastated.

I use it morning/night in place of eye cream. I rub it around in the pan to get it warmed a little, then use my finger to tap in around my problem areas. It feels tingly at first, then just feels "cool". I have no problems with under eye concealer caking or sliding off. I do set it with anti-sebum powder and it has an amazing lasting effect. This product didn't really give me instant results, it took a day for my under eyes to look better. I've been using it twice per day since and its kept up my results.
Chelsy D.
Columbus, OH
Night shift nurse here so you know my eyes forever look tired since I live in a constant state of sleep deprivation. This product is amazing. The before and after photos I took don’t do it justice so I didn’t post them but it really makes all the difference. The cool sensation you get after applying the product is just strong enough for you to notice it but not intense enough to make your eyes water. The biggest thing for me was the protection against the wrinkles and cracks that usually appear under my eyes after a 12 hour shift. When I use this primer my under eyes still look flawless 12 hours later and I’m obsesssssed. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes from Influenster but I will absolutely be buying it once I hit pan. Try it you definitely won’t regret it!
Hannah mae p.
Beaverton , OR
-primer

This product makes my undereye smooth and makes me look less tired. I have been using it everyday even without makeup on. And i use the 3 steps. I have been waking up every 4 hrs coz my son was sick for awhile and this came to my rescue. I have bags under my eye and with the 3 steps I look a lot better. I use this and eye corrector then the setting powder. They all work together. Works under makeup too! Totally recommend it! Gave it a 4 star coz i think it’s too expensive for a little product that you get. The texture if this product is soft and not too oily. I got this product for complimentary from influenster but my opinion is my own .
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This stuff is seriously a miracle product. I purchased mine from Ulta and I'm already obsessed. All you do is tap it under the eyes and then bam, puffiness is gone! I highly recommend to anyone looking to get rid of puppy eye bags because this s**t is the best ever! It has caffeine & cucumber in it which I also love that the ingredients aren't garbage. Apply your concealer like normal after this dries, set it with some translucent powder (if that's your twist) and that's it! This seriously has my under eyes looking flawless for a good 8hours. I can't wait to see how much longer it lasts!!! YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
Monique D.
Tallahassee, FL
I have never used an under eye primer or even heard about using one before putting on under eye concealer. I was slightly skeptical about this product but it really does work! I am 21 years old and I already have slight fine lines under my eyes and this product really does help to hid the lines and help have a smooth base to put on my concealers. I am not sure if this is a product I will be reaching for on a daily basis; however, it really is a great product and does what it claims to do. I got this product for free for testing purposes with Influenster. BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
Kalia Y.
Minneapolis , MN
This product was completely mind blowing! I cannot wait to recommend this for my friends and family who suffer under eye issues just like me. The primer itself worked amazingly alone and definitely reduced the puffiness I had! I highly recommend and will be purchasing it for birthday gifts this year :) BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
Okay. I’m sure I will be alone here but that is A ok. I have been using the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye and I’m on my second jar. (Obviously loving it). This comes out and I buy it because I’m always looking for the next best thing. I returned it two days after buying it. Perhaps I was expecting a miracle or just something as good or better than what I already had. And it’s not. I think the PR packages we have all watched be unboxed and the hype that came with this added to its rating. But I just don’t think it’s that product. Also, the under eye powder. No. I’ll do a separate review.
Jaylee G.
I'm super shocked at how amazing this works!! After moisturizing my face and applying a little dab of this primer under my eyes the difference is noticeably better!! I was so amazed by the results after doing just one eye I ran to my roommates to show them the difference between my eyes with just this product on (and that's not even including the other 2 products from the #BECCABrightEyes set). I am so pleased with this product, the formula is super light weight and goes on easily. It really covered up my dark circles and fine lines with just a tiny  bit of the product. I definitely recommend this as well as the whole kit, it's a great staple to have and I'll definitely be using it as part of my daily routine even when I'm not doing a full face of makeup.
Cassie P.
Not only is this packaging and product gorgeous, but it performs well, smoothing and prepping my under eye skin. I love the slight cooling effect it has and a little goes a long way. I don't quite understand the label "anti-fatigue" except maybe for the cooling effect. I stress too much and do not get the amount of sleep I should at night and, sadly, even with this product, you can still see my fatigue. It is however, a wonderful under eye primer that works great! I received this product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?
Kathleen M.
Boston, MA
Does this help prevent concealer creasing?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I wanna try this so bad. Any pros, cons I should know about?