BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

How well it covers dark circles under eyes ?
BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer ? [product:becca-anti-fatigue-under-eye-primer] What does this product do? because i don't see difference with it or with out😔
Doo you need concealer ?
Start your review of BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer!
Product Highlights
“...once I put this on. It was smooth and easy to apply and wasn’t sticky or greasy. It’s expensive but I would recommend this to others.” in reviews
Cerritos, CA
BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’d been in desperate need of an under eye primer & found both this & the Kopari balm at TJ Maxx. I picked up both because I know they’re always being compared to one another - I have to say, I hated the Kopari, LOVE the Becca! Whereas the Kopari is more of a legitimate balm, the Becca has a super, super light texture that doesn’t add any unnecessary shine to your under eye area - it smooths, primes, & actually has a cooling effect that really helps with puffiness. I’ve been using this in conjunction with both [product:the-ordinary-caffeine-solution-5%-egcg] & [product:the-inkey-list-brighten-i-eye-cream-05-oz/-15-ml] and it’s been a dream for my under eyes, concealer has never gone on better. I highly recommend this, but be sure to check your local TJ or Marshall’s as it’s on sale there for $9! ✨
Loveland , CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Very cooling. Great for someone who wakes up early for work, or just has to apply makeup right after they get up because it does a great job at depuffing tired under eyes! It doesn't have any color to it so it isn't made for color correction! Just something to keep in mind considering the price. I liked this, it was definitely effective and did what it was advertised for; but I personally feel like you can find the same type of thing that also color corrects, but cheaper( Hard Candy Sheer Envy Instant Eye Fix Under Eye Treatment )
I got this in my BoxyCharm and have been using it under my under-eye concealer. I have pretty dark circles, which I am constantly battling. This goes on very smoothly and provides a great base for the concealer. I feel like I look great for an hour or two, but I have been noticing in pictures that a few hours later I look tired again (more so than if I did not use anything - it is as if the green tone from the product itself starts to show through. I like it enough to keep playing around with it with different concealers.
Roy, UT
I like this product but it hasn't helped me with my most noticeable issue. It's a great primer and creates a nice surface for concealer thus helping it from creasing or looking dry and accentuating lines, which is what I love about it! I can't speak on how it works for bags as I have the opposite problem. I have hereditary eye hallows were the "bag" portion of the eye sets deeper into the face rather then puffing out. Sadly nothing that I am aware of can help with eye hallows unless you get filler. I was hopeful that maybe it could do something for this but it didn't =( I will continue to use it for the other reason thou =)
Lorado, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer I purchased this awesome primer at Sephora, it works great on puffy eyes, is also great for fine lines and wrinkles, it's easy to apply using your finger tips, it's creamy and smooth and gives your makeup a nice smooth appearance, it's in a see through shiny case with the word Becca written on the lid and is pretty under any light, it's my all time favorite under- eye fatigue primer, it cost around $30 from Sephora, all tho it's a little expensive it's well worth it.
Ludington , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve struggled with under-eye bags for years. This product, applied as directed, is completely amazing with instant results. This product needs more exposure! Products (correctors, foundation & concealer) go on flawlessly over this primer. I honestly cannot day enough about it. Try it if you have under eye issues. You’ll be amazed! FYI the cooling effect is minimal and you definitely need to “bounce” the products on top for a flawless looking result that lasts all day.
Palm Desert, CA
I was introduced to this product by Mel Thompson on U Tube - she’s hilarious, but she knows her stuff! I have under eye puffiness and lines and I bought it and I am IN LOVE with it! You don’t need to use a lot - I use it when I wear eye makeup before color corrector and concealor. It’s green but don’t let that scare you - it absolutely is the best product I’ve used to smooth that area and keep my concealor from moving - ALL DAY!!!
BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer uploaded by April D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow! I cannot say enough great things about @beccacosmetics Anti-Fatigue Under-eye Primer. After a recommendation from a friend, I purchased this in hopes that it would brighten and smooth my under eye area. It did so much more than that. It makes my concealer and makeup look smoother on my skin, keeps lines and wrinkles at bay, and feels refreshingly cool on the skin. No crepey under-eye bags for me. You’ve got to try this!
Bayonne, NJ
BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer uploaded by Victoria A.
A new favorite! I had no idea that undereye primer existed until Boxycharm had this last month. I'm 40 and have some lines under my eyes. I moisturize with Neutrogena then use Estee Lauder concealer which doesn't crease much but can get dry when worn for a long day. The BECCA primer prevents the dryness and greatly reduced the appearance of lines. This pic was taken at hour 10 of wear today. Will repurchase!
Sacramento , CA
BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer uploaded by Adriana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m 26 and started noticing fine lines under my eyes . I had a hard time finding a good primer before putting on my under eye concealer (also by BECCA). This product is by far the best ! It leaves your under eyes very moisturized and youthful. Don’t worry it doesn’t go on your skin blue lol it’s translucent once applied . Works great with just foundation as well. I will be buying again once I run out !

113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 25 jours
BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer ? BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer What does this product do? because i don't see difference with it or with out😔
lodi
il y a 2 mois
Manana G. • il y a 2 mois
I am using it before concealer(make up) but it actually does not work))))))