BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer uploaded by Ashley B.BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer uploaded by Nursel E.BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer uploaded by Rina P.

BY BECCA

A cooling anti-fatigue under eye primer that preps the skin for smooth makeup application.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley B.
Another hit from becca! I was skeptical about this product and its claims, I just really wanted to love it. I absolutely love this product and the results! The packaging is so stunning, I love keeping it on top of my vanity. After moisturizing my face and under eyes, I apply this with my finger. It's best to rub your fingers together for the warmth, it helps it melt into your skin. I press it under my eyes and it not only brightens but makes my fine lines disappear. It also has this cooling affect that just feels amazing. After this I use the becca under eye brightening corrector, and then my NARS radiant creamy concealer. The results are amazing, my eyes appear brighter and I have no fine lines! I highly recommend and I will buy another when I run out!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This stuff is seriously a miracle product. I purchased mine from Ulta and I'm already obsessed. All you do is tap it under the eyes and then bam, puffiness is gone! I highly recommend to anyone looking to get rid of puppy eye bags because this s**t is the best ever! It has caffeine & cucumber in it which I also love that the ingredients aren't garbage. Apply your concealer like normal after this dries, set it with some translucent powder (if that's your twist) and that's it! This seriously has my under eyes looking flawless for a good 8hours. I can't wait to see how much longer it lasts!!! YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this under eye primer. It’s one of the most convenient eye primers just because of the packaging. It’s also nice not having to squeeze product out of a tube or bottle and just have a hands-on container that is easy to use. Not only is the packaging great, but so is the effectiveness of this product. I apply it under my concealer and It really holds the concealer all day long and helps to reduce the appearance of my under eye circles! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good under eye concealer!
Kayla K.
Fayetteville , GA
I have the DRIEST undereyes.. like no matter how much eye cream I put on, my concealer always creases and crumbles. This however, has completely changed the game, my concealer sits so beautifully. You don’t even need to use it just as a primer for concealer, used on its own it’s just as amazing for depuffing and moisture!
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I sometime have dark circles under my eyes not always but sometimes and when I do I want them covered up. This seems to work are good. I put it under my eyes and then tap out the product and then apply my foundation then concealer and the dark circles are gone. Also I love Becca cosmetics so I knew this would work great.
Mariah M.
This is a HIt ! It truly makes my under eyes look and feel amazing!! It makes me look so awake, my fine lines disappear, and the way this feels oh my gosh it has a cooling affect that makes me feel so awake and fresh!! The packaging is sleek and beautiful!! I love to leave this out on my vanity.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
Becca never fails. Totally worth the price even though it’s so tiny. A little goes a long way! This helped brighten my eyes and set my foundation so I didn’t get creases throughout the day. I love the packaging and how I don’t need to squeeze a tube to get the product out. Go. Buy. Now.
Morgan L.
Best stuff ever I love it so much !!! I would so keep buying and tell others because it’s so good .. way better then others and no improvement needed I promise and is such a nice packaging I mean who wouldn’t want it to look nice
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
After a long night and you literally had no sleep or If you naturally just have under eyes then I suggest you buy this. I’ve only used it once and it lasted me all night and I definitely want to get my hands on this!
Allison S.
I was afraid to use this product. As many others didnt help. I have 3 kids so i have bags under my eyes. I started to use this and it actually works. I have recommended this product to many of my mommy friends. They really love it. I love how it works extremely well.
Rose F.
Montreal
Where can i buy this product?
Nicole B.
Sylvan Lake
So this product reduces under eye puffiness with its cooling effects, but blue seems like an odd colour to combat dark circles. Is that also the intent??
Breanna W.
What is the texture of this product? Is it creamy or solid?
Diamond B.
Does this primer get your foundation cakey?
Hanane k.
but parabens is not good for skin ?