BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A collection of five BECCA best sellers designed to add light, lift and a touch of color. Mix and match to customize your look and create your custom glow. Highlight shades allow you to accentuate facial features for a natural glow, while Mineral Blush shades impart a soft sweep of color and subtly reflect light onto apples of cheeks. The set contains 5 x 0.057 oz. sized shades: * Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone * Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold * Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Topaz * Mineral Blush in Wild Honey * Mineral Blush in Flowerchild *Benefits

• I have dry skin, this product works good?2 Answers
  • Does this work on warm toned skin?1 Answers
  • With there being so many new highlighters and bronzes out in the ma...1 Answers
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
I am in love with this palette! I had an Ulta gift card and had never tried any Becca products before, and I figured this was a good introduction. It was around $35 for the palette with 5 colors (3 highlights, 2 blushes), where a full pan (obviously larger) is about the same price. I'm scared of commitment, what can I say. I am so happy with the product! The formula is so buttery and soft, and the colors melt into the skin. I will probably get the full size of "Moonstone" someday. I do wish there was something other than Topaz however, since I have fair skin and can only really use it as an eyeshadow. Nonetheless, all the products are amazing and I am so happy I got it!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East meadow , NY
This is such a nice little concept to try out alot of Becca's best selling products, It's a nice cheek palette with the 3 shimmering skin perfectors and the 2 blush shades, the pans are a little small for something that is meant to be a face product, but it is possible to make it work. I do own full sized Becca blushes and highlighters, and I have noticed the ones included in this palette are of the same quality and formula. I even use this for my eyes sometimes as a quick shadow look and a 2-in-1 palette when traveling (Wild honey is a very pretty warm crease shade!)
J L.
J L.
Love this! Sure the pans are small but you can squeeze the brush head and get in there with no problem. I own the full size highlighter and I find the quality in this palette is consistent. My favorite color in the pan is the blush flower child. It's a fabulous intro to becca cosmetics and its a perfect gift option! Sometimes I even use the palette on my eyes. The shimmers on my lids and the mattes as transition shades. Can't recommend this enough !
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
This is a cheek palette that features three of the brand’s pressed highlighters and two of their blushes. I think it’s a great concept, and it is a nice way to try their famous cheek products, but I do wish the pans were on the larger side; they are the size of your typical eyeshadow.
I have an issue with the pans being that small, because my blush brush doesn't fit the pan. The shades are all wonderful. Overall, I would recommend this palette.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Unless its foundation I really do prefer these smaller sizes and blushes and highlighters! They're perfect for me because I don't need too much pigment to get color. This is just enough to last me for a LONG LONG time! I would like to call this "Becca's favorites" because these are all iconic shades! The formula is great, and not chalky or low quality like most "tester" palettes. Easily layer-able and blend- able!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
This is a product every girl should have in there bag for on the go. It has a bronzy color and a pink color as blush not only do they have that but they have three amazing highlight colors. I always mix them together to create a nice glow not too much though. It's a great product to build also you really don't need to pry the product it's easy as just tapping a little and it goes a long way.
Simone R.
Simone R.
Becca Afterglow Palette is a great choice for many different skin tones. I love the Rose Gold and Topaz shades as highlight (and even Moonstone if I use a light hand) and Wild Honey and Flowerchild as blushes. It's a good value since it takes a while to hit pan on a palette, so it's great way to try out multiple Becca products and shades.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I loveeeeee this palette!! I kept going back and forth before I bought it and I'm so glad I did the pans are a little small about a quarter size each but if you are like me and has so much makeup you barely hit pan on anything this is a good deal because you an use different Becca highlights and blushes without paying full price for each
Laura R.
Laura R.
Chicopee, MA
Love! Great to use as eyeshadow or face products. Beautiful everyday blushes that show up nicely on the skin with a nice Luminous Finish though not too shimmery on their own unless you add a highlight to top it. Love the variety in colors. I use it almost everyday on my fair skin i can use every color in a different way.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Davenport, FL
The perfect sampler of BECCA highlighter,blush and bronzer. These pans are small to the eye but have a ton of product. Given how pigmented and rich the shades are, a small amount goes a long way. I love this for my make up bag for every use or for traveling. The price point and value on this palette is fantastic.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Is this amazing like it looks like it is? I want this so bad!!?
Kari N.
Kari N.
Williamsport, PA
Are they very pigmented?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
I have dry skin, this product works good?
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
Is this a great palette for those with darker skin tones like myself or just for lighter or fair skin tones?
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Are these highly pigmented? They look gorgeous!