BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A collection of five BECCA best sellers designed to add light, lift and a touch of color. Mix and match to customize your look and create your custom glow. Highlight shades allow you to accentuate facial features for a natural glow, while Mineral Blush shades impart a soft sweep of color and subtly reflect light onto apples of cheeks. The set contains 5 x 0.057 oz. sized shades: * Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone * Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold * Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Topaz * Mineral Blush in Wild Honey * Mineral Blush in Flowerchild *Benefits

• I have dry skin, this product works good?2 Answers
  • Does this work on warm toned skin?1 Answers
  • With there being so many new highlighters and bronzes out in the ...1 Answers
Bellyni M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this a year ago and I love it I just wish the fans were teeny bit bigger to dip my brush into it because I find it a little bit difficult because I feel like I’m dipping into the other shades as well but these are nicely pigmented very beautiful I like the packaging you get three highlight and two blushes I believe and I love the shades they’re pretty versatile for any look you want to create you don’t have to use the highlights as highlight you can use them as eyeshadows look, they are really good I just don’t like how they repurpose their shades with Other palettes.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. Easy to apply and super pigmented. One of my favorite things to use when I go all out and do my makeup. Stays on most of the day with minimal touch ups. I would definitely purchase it again
Sharesa C.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this palette almost every day, I love the pay off you get with the products, decent price and it lasts a long time because you only need a tiny bit of product. Great for a lot of different skin tones. I would highly recommend this to other and I would buy it again.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette for Christmas & I fell in love. It lasts forever. The highlights are so pigmented & the blushes were beautiful. Wild Honey instantly became my go-to. They're blendable formulations & the pigmentation is amazing but buildable. Worth the money!
Marissa S.
Holbrook, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ really really love this product! It leaves such a amazing highlight on your face!!! It’s good for a day look & evening look! Definitely Every Color is for every skin tone. I️ recommend it for everyone and anyone who loves highlight as much as i️ do!!!
Highly recommended if your going for that nice pigment gentle eyeshadow look for your holloween glam look and very high shine also good for every day look even going out I would. Totally look into buying this product
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so weird that these are as nice as the individual ones. No pop like the individual ones and don't stay on as well. The blush is way too bright for me as well.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So sorry to see this was D.C. This is a nice palette! For about the same price as 1 individual pan u get 5 smaller shades not sure on net weight but the pro is that you get to try so many neat shades. Con is that it's D.C. If I used this up I would've bought it again but now I guess I can't lol. These powders are so creamy & easy to apply. I have Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop & a mini Opal but this is a convenient way to keep 5 products together so you don't lose them. Or travel. Love this palette!!
Selena C.
I can't say enough about this palette! Wonderful colors! The highlighters and blushes in this palette are perfect for my skin tone which is tan with neutral cool undertones! This palette isn't powdery and blends like a dream! Highly recommend palette!
Helaina G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This palette is a great way to sample Becca products! If you can find this somewhere, I'd suggest trying to get your hands on it. The pans aren't huge, but it's got plenty of product. I use the highlighters as eye shadow from time to time as well. The bronzer and blush are pretty, and the packaging is great for travel.
Laura C.
Is this amazing like it looks like it is? I want this so bad!!?
Kari N.
Williamsport, PA
Are they very pigmented?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
I have dry skin, this product works good?
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Is this a great palette for those with darker skin tones like myself or just for lighter or fair skin tones?
Jordan P.
Are these highly pigmented? They look gorgeous!