Becca 14075003202 Compact Concealer Medium and amp; Extra Cover - number Walnut 2447 - 3g-0.07oz

BY BECCA

Contains 2 pigmented formulations in one compact Medium-cover is sheer & creamy for hiding under eye circles While extra-cover gives ultimate camouflage for blemishes, scars, birthmarks Easily glides onto skin enabling layering & mixing Loaded with anti-oxidant vitamins to fight against free radical damage Free of preservatives & parabens see more...

Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I used to be a big fan of this brand and still am but this
product was not was I expecting at all. Was dry, harsh to apply and really didn’t
blow me away at all. It wasn’t creamy at all.

Syetta A.
Syetta A.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was my go to concealer prior to it being discontinued. Wore it for years but was forced into finding something new. While I haven't found an exact dupe, I've had fun trying to find other options. This didn't crease when set and was great for full or medium coverage days or looks.
Sherri H.
Sherri H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a total miss for me not because the shade I feel like the shade was perfect it just wasn't long lasting even if I set it with a powder on top . But I do have to say I'm glad they have a wide rand of shade from light to deep dark but I don't think I would repurchase this
JJ S.
JJ S.
Glenpool
This was a decent product. I loved the finish. It was very pretty and it applied nice. I really liked this product.
Kiara P.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
Hernan H.
Hernan H.
8952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, Florida 33172
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it, it is one of the best products of this company, this product has been created, is feasible and free at the same time I feel natural, my cheeks look beautiful, I love this product
Gaia M.
Gaia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect concealer if your want more coverage. It sets on the skin very nicely and I didn't have any problems using it.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Crea una uniformidad en tu rostro realzando bastante tus facetas y tus contornos mejorando el rostro de cualquier piel morena
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Araure estado portuguesa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es duradero no me irrita me encanta excelente es todo un placer poder maquillarme y sentir un rostro libre de imperfección
🦄 •.
🦄 •.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product, I love it very much. Amazing product, I love it very much. Amazing product, I love it very much.