Bebo uploaded by Jade F.

BY BEBO

Bebo
  • "i used to love this when i was in middle school all my friends had one then my mom saw my page didn't like what she saw called all my friends mom and told them about it then we all got in trouble and my friends were mad at me but i still continued to use it because it was a cute version of a myspace at the time now its an app i think not sure ." in 1 review
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to love this when i was in middle school all my friends had one then my mom saw my page didn't like what she saw called all my friends mom and told them about it then we all got in trouble and my friends were mad at me but i still continued to use it because it was a cute version of a myspace at the time now its an app i think not sure .
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Ah! One of the first social networking sites I've ever joined. So nostalgic. I loved the site and met some great people, but it phased out as Twitter and others came in to the picture.
Keiandra M.
I really loved this when i was young this was cool before myspace and facebook. this was back when everyone was wearing those gangster cartoon characters
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I swear everyone in my family had or still has an account. It wasn't my cup of tea, honestly.
Felix B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Bebo used to be a social website, a bit like Facebook where you can message people, post things, see what people have posted,  but you were also able to create your background and even make it flashing pictures. Bebo was really fun back when I used it.
Amanda H.
Raheny
The original bebo was the best, the best social network way before Facebook, oh God I miss it :(
Kelsie M.
Edmonton
Is bebo still around? I used to love using this site in my teen years. It was so much fun.
Beth F.
Whitehall, Dublin
Hahaaha I haven't used BEBO in Years. It was the Facebook of the '00s hahaha
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
Not familiar... Can someone explain
Maria M.
Doral, FL
Howmuch do you recomend me this?