BY BEBEAUTIFUL

Professionals and amateurs alike love bebeautiful makeup palettes for their versatility, convenience, dazzling colors and value. All shades are true to color, long lasting and apply effortlessly. Warm eye shadows for all seasons and moods. 88 shades. Beautifully packaged with mirror and two eye applicators. Warm shades compliment any skin type. 88 versatile shades. Great for professional and amateur make up artists. see more...

• Hola una pregunta esta paleta trae colores mate oh son todo ligado 1 Answers
  • A pigmentação desta paleta é boa? 1 Answers
  • How well do these blend out? Is there a lot of product fallout wh...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana L.
Miami, FL.
A M O Con mi vida, cuerpo y alma está paleta se sombras, en tonos tierra, es super versátil, puedes usala de dia o de noche, tiene excelente pigmentacion, se las recomiendo al cien.por cierto!!!!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: Black more...
I really the colors of this palette. I owned one a while ago and it was really helpful. I'm actually planning on purchasing smaller palettes that I could take it to vacations
Vicnnel G.
MIAMI, FL
En el mercado existen muchas alternativas, pero si hablamos de una paleta de sombras que nos sirva para todo tipo de looks, no todas nos funcionarán de la misma forma. Si estás buscando esa paleta de sombras perfecta para hacerte cualquier look que quieras esta es perfecta
Mally B.
I LOVE mine! I love the way it feels too. I haven't ever had a problem with it creasing. When paired with a good primer, these colors are unstoppable. I love that they are neutrals, so they blend easily and can be enhanced with other colors in/out of this palette.
My L.
I didn't have high expectations and I guess it did make sense hence the low price and the amount. It was a lot, however the eyeshadow does come off easily. Throughout the day most of it comes off. But taking in consideration I try to go for a natural look and a subtle one and I'm pretty rough with my make up too.
Ayanna S.
This palette reminds me of a bh cosmetics 88 shimmer palette. Absolutely a great dupe even though price wise they are head to toe! The colors if you blend well and make an amazing eye will definitely catch the eyes of many! Recommend if you are a beginner!
Desaray A.
Monroe, LA
This is so beautiful, it can make you look very pretty. Also, it shows the brightness of you. You would feel super comfortable with having this beautify eyeshadow on yourself. You will feel very special to your lover.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are very pigmented and there is many to chose from. Package didn't take long to come but when it did, the top or lid wasn't connected so I don't really have a top for it but I still love it.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
i love this palette a lot, its very cheap and there are a lot of different colors. its also pretty pigmented. i like to use this when i want a natural eye look.
hailey s.
This palette has a lot of different shades of a lot of different colors, its fun to miss and match them:) and i love how many choices you can make.
Johanna Y R.
This palette has good pigmentation?
Christiana R.
Edinburg, TX
Is this ok for oily skin? And what is the quality considering the price?
Angelis M.
Miami, Florida
Recomiendan esta marca? he visto varios productos nuevos que me llaman la atencion
Ana A.
São quantas cores que a paleta tem?
Caroline O.
brooklyn
What's the cons and pros?