Bebeautiful Eyeshadow 180 Shades Palette uploaded by Alondra s.Bebeautiful Eyeshadow 180 Shades Palette uploaded by Alondra s.Bebeautiful Eyeshadow 180 Shades Palette uploaded by Beatriz G.

BY BEBEAUTIFUL

Professionals and amateurs alike love bebeautiful makeup palettes for their versatility, convenience, dazzling colors and value. All shades are true to color, long lasting and apply effortlessly. Day or night, weekday or weekend, no matter the season, the 180 eye shadow palette has shades for any time of the day and any time of the year. Kit contains three trays of 60 shades. Vibrant, long lasting colors. 180 versatile shades. Great for professional and amateur make up artists. see more...

• Este se puede usar en la piel grasa 1 Answers
  • Are the colors beautiful? Are they light or dark?1 Answers
  • Is Ulta the only place to purchase it? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alondra s.
Bensenville , IL
Review for: Black more...
I love that it has so many colors. It goes from browns to colourful colors. The only thing i dont like its that the pigment arent so strong they are very light but if you continue to add layers it will show better. I love using thw colourful colors it has only ones i use from here. I accomplished these looks with this pallete!
Krystle D.
This would be perfect for a beginner to eyeshadow or someone who wants to experiment with different shades without breaking the bank. The eyeshadows themselves are just OK; the color payoff is about average, but quite patchy. They last a few hours with a good primer before fading, but not long enough for my taste.
Mally B.
I love that this palette has three different tiers of colors to choose from! It's pretty fantastic. All of the colors that are included offer something for everyone: Light, dark, shimmer, matte, vibrant to a just a hint of color. For the price point, you really can't beat it. It also travels well!
Celeste W.
When I first tried this product I had no idea how cool the colors would be! So many to choose from, and I never get bored of them either. I have found a new love for eyeshadow thanks to this palette. I think I bought it at Marshall's or something similar. I would totally buy this again!
Alison K.
Kenosha, WI
I love this eyeshadow pallet. There are so many combinations you can use to make your eyes look amazing. Also, you can make any outfit you wear, match your eyes. I love experimenting with all the color combinations and it's easy to use, so if you're a beginner or if your more advanced, this pallet is definitely worth it.
Jenn M.
Wakeman, Oh
I technically have never used this pallet before. However, I am loving that it has so many neutral shades to get the perfect smokey eye. And the price!!!??? Amazing! It looks like some are matte finish and some are shimmer, so that's good. I can't wait to get this!
Valeria M.
This is a very good eyeshadow palette. It has many beautiful colors. From bright to light to dark to dull. The colors go on very nice and soft. I recommend this palette.
I love this palette there are so many color to choose from. All of the colors really come in handy. I M more than positive that every single color on this palette will be used!
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I would only recommend this if you are new to makeup and don't want to pay a crap ton of money. It is cheaply made and the color pay off is sub par
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
OMG I'm about to lose my mind behind theses colors giving me real sassy beautiful woman eyes would stand out like hey look at me
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Is Ulta the only place to purchase it?
MacKenzie  O.
Is this quality? or amature make up?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Este se puede usar en la piel grasa
hailey s.
Ive been looking for this... how well does this product apply?
Desaray A.
Monroe, LA
Are the colors beautiful? Are they light or dark?