Bebe Sheer by Bebe for Women EDP Spray uploaded by Roseddy P.

BY BEBE

This Bebe Sheer is composed of notes like red apple, florals, and citruses as top notes with peony, jasmine and freesia at the core and a base of sandalwood, musk and amber, making the drydown sensual and captivating. This fragrance comes in a cute 1.7-ounce bottle. Design house: Bebe Scent name: Sheer Available in a 1.7-ounce spray Gender: Female Features notes of red apple, florals and citruses with a core of peony, jasmine and freesia with a base of sandalwood, musk and amber We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

TAMAR M.
Smells so good and very affordable ... my first told me about it and I always have it with me in my perfume everywhere I go .. it's such a cute bottle perfect size .. I would most definitely buy it again
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
As I'm writing this I'm starting to notice a trend of people giving me perfume for my birthday. My aunt got this for me years ago and when it ran out I was a little upset as I couldn't find it anywhere. I love how fragrant it was and yet not overpowering. It was a very clean, subtle smell. So imagine my surprise when I found it at ROSS! Of all places! I ended up buying 2 full size products so when I run out of one, I will at least have another waiting! ;)
Renata N.
Sacramento, CA
This perfume smells beautiful! I got this last Christmas from my friend and I loved it!! It also lasted me for quite a while almost a year because a little goes a long way with this fragrance and the packaging is very cute and elegant which is a win-win, very girly and super cute!
Jenann H.
Dearborn Heights, MI
This used to be my favorite perfume in high school !! It smells amazing. I remember getting so many compliments on this floral/ fresh scent. I might just go out and repurchase this :) it's definitely worth it.
Hani K.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite perfume, ,
I can wear it with any kind of outfits, and any season.
its very ling and smooth scent
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
My husband bought this for me last year, and I love it. It's light with a hint of floral. It's one of my favorites.
Slayin Cherith P.
Novato, CA
Love this scent!! Light and fruity. Not too over powering. Great price as well!! I would definitely recommend.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
This is a great scent. It's nice and fruity but it's not too strong. The bottle is cute and it's affordable.
Audrey G.
Alamo, TX
Love the packaging just to start off. Wonderful sweet smell that lasts all day and night.
Bri F.
Boston, MA
I love this . Not to easy. Not to casual. But sweet and good and not too strong either
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
Is this similar to other Bebe perfumes ?
Leyda A.
Laredo, TX
is it worth buying it?? i want it for a birthday gift!!
Jazmin L.
Mayo, FL
Is this worth it
raiane d.
jacundá
pela embalagem queria saber se não é fácil de cair