Bebe Perfume 3.4 Fl. oz. Eau De Parfum Spray Women by Bebe uploaded by Melissa W.

BY BEBE

Melissa W.
I got this from Ross and I didn't know what to expect since they don't have testers to smell it. This has a floral powdery smell. I typically like light floral smell similar to the pink Chanel perfume. This has a heavier powdery smell than what I typically wear. This would be more appropriate for ladies/ older women. Overall it's not too bad, but I'm not a fan of the powdery smells so I personally would not repurchase.
Anastacia C.
I got this as a gift on my birthday and oh my gosh it smells so amazing. It is long wearing and I love love love the packaging. It is different seeing it in a heart shape type of bottle rather than the standard bottle shape. Super cute and as soon as it runs low I will go and buy one for myself. I recommend this perfume
Sonia C.
Lancaster, CA
I found this on clearance at my local marshalls. i bought it on a whim without smelling it. when i got home and smelled what i bought blindly i was not disapointed. its a very nice scent.
Bianca B.
Oh my! I love this scent...yes I do! I always have this in Stock in my vanity. It is long lasting and it's scipy scent is sure to turn heads 👌👌👌
Alma j.
Scent can be a very personal thing -- what makes one person feel like a goddess .
I Love Perfume....I Love Perfume.......................
:-)
Monica G.
South Houston, TX
I had never really enjoyed the Bebe perfumes until this one came along. I smelled it and was completely in live with it!
Jasmin S.
I like this perfume quite a bit . The exterior is really cute. The only thing is that it smells really alcohol ish.
alyssa m.
mission, TX
I thought this perfyme was great! not to heavy & it had a lasting scent all day so no need to reapply!