BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBebe
Perfume 34 Fl oz Eau De Parfum Spray Women by Bebe

Bebe Perfume 3.4 Fl. oz. Eau De Parfum Spray Women by Bebe

by Bebe

The fast fashion clothing store for women created by master perfumer Francis Kurkdjian introduces its third scent for women, a floral oriental. Top notes are juicy mango, sweet pea and tuberose. The heart is composed of black jasmine and night blooming...

Where can I purchase these in Canada ?
Start your review of Bebe Perfume 3.4 Fl. oz. Eau De Parfum Spray Women by Bebe!
Lakeena  N.
Rochester, NY
Bebe Perfume 3.4 Fl. oz. Eau De Parfum Spray Women by Bebe uploaded by Lakeena  N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a very interesting scent. It’s strong so you definitely shouldn’t use a lot. I got this as a gift and I’m not sure what’s the actual scent but I enjoy it and use this every now and then.
Aayat A.
Seattle
Bebe Perfume 3.4 Fl. oz. Eau De Parfum Spray Women by Bebe uploaded by Aayat A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Loved this perfume! Got this as a birthday gift and still have it till now. It’s a sweet strong scent which lasts for hours. I recommend this to all the perfume lovers! Bebe Perfume 3.4 Fl. oz. Eau De Parfum Spray Women by Bebe
Nefertiti R.
I received this perfume as a gift, I am not very convinced of its aroma, it is very strong for me, it is not one of my favorites.The only thing I liked was its design is beautiful but not the aroma.
Melissa W.
I got this from Ross and I didn't know what to expect since they don't have testers to smell it. This has a floral powdery smell. I typically like light floral smell similar to the pink Chanel perfume. This has a heavier powdery smell than what I typically wear. This would be more appropriate for ladies/ older women. Overall it's not too bad, but I'm not a fan of the powdery smells so I personally would not repurchase.
Anastacia C.
Yuma, AZ
I got this as a gift on my birthday and oh my gosh it smells so amazing. It is long wearing and I love love love the packaging. It is different seeing it in a heart shape type of bottle rather than the standard bottle shape. Super cute and as soon as it runs low I will go and buy one for myself. I recommend this perfume
Bianca  B.
Oh my! I love this scent...yes I do! I always have this in Stock in my vanity. It is long lasting and it's scipy scent is sure to turn heads 👌👌👌
Sonia C.
Lancaster, CA
I found this on clearance at my local marshalls. i bought it on a whim without smelling it. when i got home and smelled what i bought blindly i was not disapointed. its a very nice scent.
Monica G.
South Houston, TX
I had never really enjoyed the Bebe perfumes until this one came along. I smelled it and was completely in live with it!
alyssa M.
mission, TX
I thought this perfyme was great! not to heavy & it had a lasting scent all day so no need to reapply!
Alma J.
Scent can be a very personal thing -- what makes one person feel like a goddess . I Love Perfume....I Love Perfume....................... :-)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...