BY BEBE AU LAIT

Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have had this towel for nearly a year and we use it for every bath, meaning it has been washed several times and the quality still stands even after 100s of washes. My son is 33" tall and the baby towel still covers him head to toe and his little (average size) noggin' still fits inside the hood. The towel itself is extremly plush and absorbs water very well! I'm not sure the difficulties that the other reviewer had, but I have found that Bebe Au Lait has wonderful products (we also have a nursing cover) and I actually came looking on here to find one of their toddler towels and came across this bad review and felt that Bebe Au Lait deserved a fair review.

It is super thick and plush, of course is available in a wide variety of their adorable fabrics, and the best feature in my opinion, the hood is not attached to the corner of the towel, it is on one of the sides! Finally! Someone who understands the mechanics of wrapping a baby in a towel effectively! In the toddler version of this towel, there is even a magnetic "clasp" at the base of the hood! That's just awesome.

Would I buy this towel again? Absolutely - in fact I'm looking for one right now.
Devin B.
House towels are the best cause you really shouldn't let your baby's head stay wet to get cold! And they always look so cute wrapped up in their towel with the hood on!
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
My baby received one of these at her baby shower. We loved it! She got a lot of use out of these while she was a newborn. They are soft, and do a great job of keeping baby warm straight out of bath.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Great awesome product really good the towel really nice stylish I like pink and the Good it's really good quality really good material highly recommendedreally good to use just a really great product in general
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These towels are perfect for bathtime so my babies head doesn't stay wet and cold. I love the cute designs as well, way better than the boring Gerber ones!
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Son muy absorbentes y de muy buena calidad pero en lo personal no las uso. Yo uso otra marca que son mas economical al igual que de muy buena calidad.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Adorable and really soft and absorbent. Perfect for swaddling one of those things you dont think you need until you use it. I think it id a must have.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use one of these with my baby girl she absolutely loved them and I love how great they soaked up water and how soft they stayed.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I do love the hooded towels. They are super soft and comfortable while you little one will feel snuggled up after bath time.
Rhonda O.
Adairsville, GA
I received this hooded towel as a gift . Super absorbent and so soft ! I recommend this item for your little ones!
Natalie M.
Where can you buy this hooded towel and also is the quality of the material good?
alexandria v.
No answer needed
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Does this towel come with any other prints? Where can I find it?
Kenya J.
Does this come in other colors or prints?
Amanda L.