New ParentNursing & FeedingBreastfeedingBebe Au Lait
Bébé au Lait Nursing Essentials Gift Set - Duchess

Bebe Au Lait Bébé au Lait Nursing Essentials Gift Set - Duchess

by Bebe Au Lait

Bébé au lait nursing essentials are practical, yet stylish, new-baby basics. Containing 1 bébé au lait nursing cover + 3 contoured burp cloths with a matching trim. â this bundle is perfect for gift-giving! Our award-winning nursing covers allows mom to bond with baby while breastfeeding on-the-go. With the patented rigiflex open neckline, mom can make sure that baby is properly latched, while a secure neck strap holds the nursing cover in place, providing privacy and helping mom to nurse with confidence. Made of ultra-soft and absorbent cotton terry, bébé au lait contoured burp cloths are a...

What is this ? Like how does it help?
This looks like a great gift for future mothers . Does anyone own one ? Where can I buy it ?
How does it do in the washer? Is it easy to clean up
Start your review of Bebe Au Lait Bébé au Lait Nursing Essentials Gift Set - Duchess!
Aidee P.
I love this nursing cover! It is a must have for every mom. It's so simple to put on and I love that it has the adjustable strap at the top to allow you to see your baby. The Terry cloth edges at the bottom are also so helpful for the time you forget a burp cloth and baby spits up. I definitely recommend it to all my mommy friends.
Hetal S.
Belmont, CA
This is by-far the most used item I own. I use it as a cover up when I’m feeding during take-off and landing, as a blanket, and as a shade cover on her car seat. Super useful and I love that it has a wire top so that you can look at your baby while feeding.
Sarah F.
Tipp City, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cover is good for when you need to be discreet. I wish there were a way to secure it away from baby so he doesn't pull it up or over.
Kimberly  L.
Elizabeth , Pa
I Loved this nursing cover. Loved how comfortable and stylish it was.i bought more then one
Tania S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It is the best nursing cover I have. We bought like 4 when I was pregnant and ended using only this one. It is super comfortable and soft. You can look at your baby while breastfeeding because it has an special wire. Suuuper easy to clean in the wash machine.
Julianna C.
Cutler Bay, FL
I absolutely love this nursing cover. It's stylist and so easy to use. It's not thick so it's not uncomfortable for my baby.
Naushin A.
The perfect nursing cover! Lightweight and washable, bold sophisticated prints, and that genius wired opening that allows me to peek in at my baby without fussing! Love it and 18 months later, still using it!
Kody  R.
I absolutely loved this nursing cover! It has great coverage for me, while also being able to see my son.
Kelly H.
Harrisburg, PA
These are the best nursing covers I've tried! The wired neck allows me to make eye contact with my baby while nursing, and keeps the fabric away from his face. he tolerates this better than any other cover. A must have for moms building up their breastfeeding confidence.
laura B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's very handy for public feeding, got a few starred but no complains, my son got to eat and I didn't "show" anything great use!