BY BEBE AU LAIT

The bebe au lait nursing cover in ascot has a patented, rigiflex neckline that provides maximum ventilation and lets you view your baby while feeding. Its breathable, single-layer, cotton fabric is comfortable to wear. This nursing cover up has an adjustable, d-ring neck strap. Its roomy size keeps you and your nursing baby hidden from view during feeding. The terrycloth, internal pocket provides additional space to hold pacifiers and other necessities. This baby nursing cover is designed with a technology that protects the fabric from wear and tear. You can also use this cover as a changing mat, sunshade or a light blanket too. It's... see more...

Bebe Au Lait B?b? au Lait Nursing Cover - Ascot
  • "The only downside is that now, my little one loves to grab it, or try to peek out if he hears activity going on." in 2 reviews
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
I wanted to love this, to stay covered and not show any skin while out in public. When I was a first time mom I hated this I felt I was always showing because it wasn't easy to see to help get it to his mouth, once he was latched and nursing he would fall asleep. When I would take the cover off he would be instantly awake because of the light difference. When he was older he always wanted to see what was going on outside of the cover so it was a struggle to keep covered for one and 2 I felt like I was constantly exposing myself because of the struggle.This was extremely hard to refasten nursing bras and tanks as you only have 1hand free and cannot see. This might work for someone who uses it at home for every nursing sessions and can get used to it with practice vs just using it while out in public.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I am very open about breastfeeding so I usually dont cover up but when I do this is what i use. I like it because of the wire on the top, it makes it easy to look at your baby while feeding. Most covers dont have this. And they have beautiful prints too.
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I have had this product for over 3 years now, and it is still in great shape! I got it when I had my older son, used it for one year, and then unpacked it for my younger son, who is now 9 months, and it works great. The boning is still in good condition, and the fabric is lightweight. I'll admit, it did get some getting used to, and there are some hot days that I forego using anything to cover up, just because it's too darn hot with two people that close together!

It provides privacy, and comfort, whether inside or out! The only downside is that now, my little one loves to grab it, or try to peek out if he hears activity going on. But the cover itself is fabulous!
Alana H.
Concord, MA
I have the white eyelet version of this cover. I got it when my now 5 year old was born, and I've used it to nurse her and her two brothers, for a total of almost 4 years now. It's great! It has a little terry cloth corner for wiping up spit up, and it's still in perfect shape and is in my purse since I'm still nursing. It folds up compact too!
Danielle A.
I have a different color but I really liked this cover. It was large and the hoop at the top made it easy to see the baby. I liked that I was able to keep the cover off his head.
Frances H.
Imperial Beach, CA
At 1st I was a little iffy about purchasing bc the cover is a bit pricey but boy am I glad I purchased I never leave home without my "cape"
Tuyet K.
Edmonton, AB
Totally worth it. Love the fashionable design and the handy pockets to keep tissues and wipes. I loved by Bebe au lait nursing cover. It made nursing my little one in public easy. I like having everything in one spot. Love the designs - lets me display my fashion sense while feeding my little one at the same time.
Tiffany B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like this cover, but now that my son is older, he finds the patterns very interesting, which makes it difficult to stay covered up. He pulls the fabric a lot and doesn't focus on nursing. It may be more useful and practical for smaller babies, that are more interested in eating than playing!
Chandelle F.
Farmington, mn
Worth every single penny! After trying to use other nursing covers, I splurged on this one and LOVED it. Made nursing in public SO easy. I was covered and baby could still nurse and I could see him to help him latch. It was a little hot in the summer, though, nursing under a cover.