Bebe

by Bebe

Bebe is an upscale fashion retailer that offers women's clothing, handbags and accessories.

I Want to purchase this dress in an xxs or xs from bebe, I just don’t want it to cling to my tummy but want it tight in the bust. I’m around 103 lbs and a 32b. Does anyone know what size I should get?
How much would u pay for this purse??? 1 yr old
Bebe where can i find more of the brushes and makeup products? I've been buying at Burlington coat factory but want to shop more of a selection.
Start your review of Bebe!
Product Highlights
...itself too busy to get a second, but I wish I had the clothes are amazing a bit pricey but beautiful and the material lasts!in reviews
They have really cute clothes but the prices are a bit too pricey, a plain shirt with just the BEBE logo can cost up to like $30.in reviews
The prices are a bit expensive but usually their design is different from other stores and they are good quality as well.in reviews
Love bebe there clothing and bags are amazing its a bit in the pricey side but its worth it for great quality clothing and bags there dresses are gorgeous!in reviews
beebee has some cute cloths it's a little pricey but its worth shopping there the clothes are comfortable I also like some of the fragrances .in reviews
Calista D.
Ocala, FL
Bebe uploaded by Calista D.
Iconic early 2000’s American girl company, still producing beautiful clothes. Amazing quality and never disappoints.
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Bebe uploaded by Iris A.
Bebe can be a hit and miss for me, but I do have a couple of bags and dresses. I love animal prints, maxi dresses and blouses. They have a lot to chooses from and a variety of colors. My bag is from Bebe, and is about 4 years old, it hasn't lost it's shape, started peeling or creasing. I recommend.
Sarah C.
Woodway, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bebe uploaded by Sarah C.
Bebe uploaded by Sarah C.
I like this brand a LOT. I fell in love with their banded brand named sports bras when I was about 16. I still wear them to this day. I really like their sports line in general because it's form and function working together in perfect harmony. I recommend their clothing if you want cute and sporty but not at a super high cost. I like the handbags and their other clothing as well but something about the sports collection really makes me happy.
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Bebe uploaded by TERIKA I.
For some reason I cannot find any make up products by Bebe on here. Yet I got this pallet from marshalls about a week or so ago. I have not used it yet but I love the neutral colors.
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Bebe uploaded by Arleen P.
bebe and Co has some of my all time favorite items, Candles and Blankets. Currently I have two amazing smelling candles, Mauve Chalk and Cool Melon. These candles smell delicious and burn slow and clean. I especially love burning these in the fall and winter months as it gives me a nice ambience as well as a delicious smelling atmosphere. My bebe and Co throw blanket is a definite favorite, as it is fluffy and soft as well as nice to cover my lap when I curl up to read a book in the cooler months. I recommend shopping for these items at bebe & Co because they are of nice quality yet fairly priced. Bebe
Nikaury M.
New Britain, CT
Bebe uploaded by Nikaury M.
One of the best hand purse i have purchased. It wasn’t expensive, its has a lot of space and pockets.
Kristin S.
Richmond
Bebe uploaded by Kristin S.
These brushes are the best i ever had!! i had to repurchase the again, the blend my foundation good and apply my eyeshadow on bomb and it an affordable price
Jennifer  C.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Bebe is my go to shop when I need a new outfit and want to look hot! I always find the most beautiful dresses for every occasion!
katelyn B.
KINGSLAND, GA
Bebe uploaded by katelyn B.
this is one of the best makeup brands out there!!!! very affordable depends on where you get it! i got the bebe all in one beauty kit from ulta and it is super amazing!
Ra'Donna E.
Lithonia, GA
I honestly love the stylist, but sassy looks that babe bring to the table. Babe really can bring out the sexy side of you. But still be classy at the same time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal F.