Top Questions See all 181 Q&A
- "I am inlove with bebe, I actuallt was offered a job there but I already work in retail and my life revolves around my job itself too busy to get a second, but I wish I had the clothes are amazing a bit pricey but beautiful and the material lasts!" in 16 reviews
- "They have really cute clothes but the prices are a bit too pricey, a plain shirt with just the BEBE logo can cost up to like $30." in 15 reviews
- "The prices are a bit expensive but usually their design is different from other stores and they are good quality as well." in 12 reviews
- "Love bebe there clothing and bags are amazing its a bit in the pricey side but its worth it for great quality clothing and bags there dresses are gorgeous!" in 12 reviews
- "beebee has some cute cloths it's a little pricey but its worth shopping there the clothes are comfortable I also like some of the fragrances ." in 11 reviews
Although the quality is very good. I just can’t justify paying their prices, and I also am not obsessed with the style. I don’t shop here anymore.
Kinda makes me bummed that I can't shop at their store although I did but a Bebe purse from Marshalls.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos