BY BEBE

Bebe is an upscale fashion retailer that offers women's clothing, handbags and accessories. see more...

• Cuanto cuestan las camisas de bebé? De seda y estilo cas...1 Answers
  • Are all there cloths a size 0?6 Answers
  • Why are these clothes so expensive?6 Answers
Bebe
  • "I am inlove with bebe, I actuallt was offered a job there but I already work in retail and my life revolves around my job itself too busy to get a second, but I wish I had the clothes are amazing a bit pricey but beautiful and the material lasts!" in 16 reviews
  • "They have really cute clothes but the prices are a bit too pricey, a plain shirt with just the BEBE logo can cost up to like $30." in 15 reviews
  • "The prices are a bit expensive but usually their design is different from other stores and they are good quality as well." in 12 reviews
  • "Love bebe there clothing and bags are amazing its a bit in the pricey side but its worth it for great quality clothing and bags there dresses are gorgeous!" in 12 reviews
  • "beebee has some cute cloths it's a little pricey but its worth shopping there the clothes are comfortable I also like some of the fragrances ." in 11 reviews
Tiera N.
Decatur, GA
So I consider BeBe to be a step above Forever 21 and was terribly sadden that they closed all of their physical stores. But they are still open online so that’s awesome! Their sizes run a bit big so it makes me feel good about being able to still fit a size small! Lol! But aside from that, the quality of their clothes and the variety of clothing they have available makes BeBe a go to place for casual wear to formal wear
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to like this store a lot back to 2013 and I've purchased a lots of items from them, but later the quality of clothes became cheaper and cheaper until they've closed all of their brick-and-mortar stores in Arizona. Now, if I'd choose to buy something from them it would be only online...
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
I have MANY PRODUCTS by BEBE and must say it's one of my favorite brands I have the BEBE Glow BeBE Liquid Highlighters and their products are so pigmented and beautiful I absolutely LOVE it and it's very affordable I get mine from TJ MAXX I Also just got some Lashes by them that's AWESOME EEE 💖😍😍😍😍😘
Yoselyn M.
Houston
I got the makeup brushes as a gift and I did like them the hairs are fluffy and apply the contour/highlight great and the foundation brush could be a little better but I recommend these brushes to someone who is starting on makeup because their great!
BREA D.
Dumfries
Bebe is a wonderful store if you l9ve beautiful and daring dresses. Their prices are steep compare to other competitive stores. However, I guarantee that all of their items are worth the purchase.
Anna B.
Fort Worth , TX
It gives a very nice bronze colors it makes your cheek bones pop up it’s a very nice product I could not say if it was expensive or not it was a gift to me and would definitely buy the product myself again
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I’m not a huge fan of Bebe. They are very overpriced,
Although the quality is very good. I just can’t justify paying their prices, and I also am not obsessed with the style. I don’t shop here anymore.
Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
I am loving this rainbow colored highlighter! Very fun and creative can achieve any look from daytime to a fight on the town! Get lit to the Gods and be ready for any festival from backyard BBQ to the concert of your dreams! A must have for anyone into unicorns! It’s a very fun and festive look!
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
I love me some Bebe. There isn't any more stores!? It's all online?! This is very disappointing. They're purses are great and too expensive either.
Kinda makes me bummed that I can't shop at their store although I did but a Bebe purse from Marshalls.
Mary A.
Charlotte
I love the clothes over all, the shirts are so stylish and nice colors, people is so friendly only thing is they close all the stores close to me, use to love buying clothes at the outlet love some color rip jeans Igor from them!!
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!
betsy d.
Arcola, IL
I'v had sandales of this brand before but i have never gone to their store do they have stores worldwide?
ELIZABETH H.
RED DEER, AB
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Are the sizes smaller here? I am a VERY tiny lady , 5'6" and 115lbs on a good day. Most stores fit larger and am looking for SMALL clothes that fit well and are good quality.Sick of kids crap and cheap clothes. Thanks guys!!
Alexis  S.
Perryville, Mo
Best offer bebe has?
Megan C.
I never really had a interest in Bebe tell my friend got glasses from there and said how amazing they were. I want to get new glasses but I'm afraid to change my style. So should I try a new pair or not?