Beba Bean The Peepee Teepee for the Sprinkling WeeWee: 5 Wild West in Cellophane Bag

BY BEBA BEAN

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Anna L.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Impractical. These are small and then who wants to wash a wet cloth? They didn't stay in place for me and I use a cloth diaper instead!
colleen h.
Fredericksburg, VA
Great idea! ! My only problem was that I wouldn't have one ready because I wasn't thinking about it every time lol but it was helpful when I did :)
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I got these from my baby shower and had no clue what it was at first lol! However I quickly did some google research and these are a godsend!
Jessica C.
Cordova , TN
I had some and rarely used them. They don't stay in place and it was just another thing to buy and not use. A wash cloth worked better