BeautyFaceFacial Skincarebeb organic
Bubbly Wash Moisturizing Aloe + Coconut Based Hair & Body Wash with Green Tea and Calendula Extract for Preemies and Newborns, pH Balanced, eye-safe Gel Cleanser (19 fl oz, 561 mL)

by beb organic

Shipping Weight: 1.3 poundsUPC: 863488000180#115 in Baby Bubble Bath#1495 in Baby Bathing Products (Health & Household)ORGANIC CONDITIONING BABY CLEANSER (19 fl oz). Enjoy bath time with this aloe- and coconut-based body wash that will cleanse,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BEB Organic Bubbly Wash. Moisturizing Aloe + Coconut Based Hair & Body Wash with Green Tea and Calendula Extract for Preemies and Newborns, pH Balanced, eye-safe Gel Cleanser (19 fl oz, 561 mL)!
Angelina D.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the holy grail of all baby washes. This head-to-toe bubbly wash leaves my baby’s very dry skin feeling moisturized, and her curly hair is so smooth and shiny! It smells so good, too! Definitely a must have![product:beb-organic-bubbly-wash-moisturizing-aloe-coconut-based-hair-&-body-wash-with-green-tea-and-calendula-extract-for-preemies-and-newborns-ph-balanced-eye-safe-gel-cleanser-19-fl-oz-561-ml]
Michelle T.
E Brunswick, NJ
I tried a sample of this and unfortunately my hubby cannot stand the overall floral scent!!! This wash is very watery and feels gentle on the skin. Easy to rinse off without leaving any residues. I love that it has a nice list of ingredients and is made in the USA! Hoping for there to be a different scent that's more neutral.
Elizabeth B.
Aptos
I love love love this baby wash. They used it at the hospital where she was born and I fell in love with the light orange scent and how gentle it was on her skin. It’s not cheap, but it’s the only wash I will use on her hair after trying 4 other brands and not being satisfied with their results.

Looking for your answer?