Beaverton Foods, Inc Beaverton Foods Inc Sauces, Spices and Condiments Beaverton Food 13 uploaded by Megan I.

BY BEAVERTON FOODS, INC

Rich with HONEY AWARD winning see more...

Megan I.
I always loved mustard growing up but was never a huge fan of dijon mustard. I bought this thinking it was regular dijon, not hot dijon. I made chicken salad and added this... wow! it's freaking delicious! it gave the chicken salad a more flavor and a little kick. I want it on all my sandwhiches now! yummy!
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
This mustard is incredibly flavorful. We use this on sandwiches to give it an extra kick. It is so savory and a product that mustard fans can rejoice over. I have found it at Safeway and Whole Foods markets.
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
I love mustard! and Beaver's honey mustard tastes amazing! It's perfect for sandwiches or dipping soft pretzels or crunchy pretzels in.
veronica m.
Fontana, CA
I have nt try this i would definitely would love to try this. since i love to try new things. i will get it this weekend
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Tastes pretty good we like to use it on our Chinese pork. It has a spicy but sweet and tangy flavor to it.
Hana H.
Albertville, AL
Love this stuff, great in meatloaf, burgers, chicken, etc... found at all local. stores